(Close Window)
Topic: Uploading Audio files to You Tube..help!
I was wondering if someone here who is a bit more technical than me could explain to me how to upload audio files to youtube? (No video..just audio)

I have a lot of music, audio only, in my WMP files, but I can't figure how to upload them to Youtube.

I know it can be done, because others have done it..but I am not savvy on how to go about this.

Can someone tell me how to do this?
If you havwe Windows Movie Maker, import the audio file by clicking "Import Audio", put a photo as the continous clip since the song itself cannot publish well enough, pulbish the clip, and upload it.
I don't have windows movie maker. Is there a free version?

Do you absolutely have to have windows movie maker in order to upload audio to youtube?
Oh, that I don't know... that's the only working method I know, and I'm not very tech savvy. Perhaps someone else could be of assistance???
If your OS is Windows then you should have Windows Movie Maker. If you're running Mac, you can probably do the same thing with iMovie.
You can do this with almost any video editing software. Windows XP and above all have windows movie maker.
Ok. Then I'll do a search to find it!
Looked for it...but it's not in my programs. Back to the drawing board. I guess it only comes with professional, according to my son.
Basic comes with it as well. Maybe yours just didn't download it or was deleted.

Maybe this will help. http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/moviemaker2.mspx
We found it on my son's PC. We uploaded one tune, and we got the confirmation message, but it didn't show up on youtube. Maybe it takes a while for it to show up?
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Jun 8, 2008 09:27PM)
Yah it takes a bit to process.
Success! After one day, there it is! Thanks guys!