(Close Window)
Topic: Best Paul Gordon book?
Got Paul Gordon's Card Magic Companion a month ago and love it. Some real good stuff love this kind of card magic (Have most of Harry Lorayne's books and DVD's love his magic waiting for The Classic Collection 2.)

What other book by Gordon would you recommend.
I think Emulsion Cards - Easy Oil & Water for Standing Close-up looks interesting.
If you have let us know what yo think...

http://www.paulgordon.net/acatalog/card_tricks_magic.html
I'm looking at Emulsion Cards and Card Collective.

Thanks
Protean card magic is my favourite.
Paul Gordon and Tom Craven just released a new book titled "The Keeper Card Book". Upon reading the introduction, history smacked me in the face. By seeing the cover, I didn’t associate the word “keeper” in the title with the card sleight “The Keeper”, a brainchild of John Quine. For those of you that remember this sleight, you’ll know that Harry Lorayne touched on it (Apocalypse), only now to be known as “My Second Keeper”, which is what’s used it this book.
Within these 80 pages you’ll find “The Keeper” material from both “The Card Magic of John Quine” and “B.S. tinations”, both which were written by Tom Craven. The remainder of this book contains “The Keeper” material from “Precursor”, “The Minotaur”, and some new work on the principle. I highly recommend this book.
Look into Duffie's England UP Close, Paul Gordon has 9 or 10 effects, all fun to use and some are very interesting from methodological point of view, if you're into card principles ( Cato, Mindreader's dream .. etc)

~ Feras
In MY opinion, all of Paul Gordon's books are worthy of addition to any good library.
Check out Nocturnal Creations. Some very clever impromptu material in there.
Thanks All
I ordered Cardistry, Card Collective and Emulsion Cards Talked to Paul and shipping to the usa is no problem 20% fee is all. Shipped airmail.
Mats I'll let you know about Emulsion Cards.

Thanks
Leo Jr
[quote]
On 2008-07-12 12:22, Leo Reynolds Jr wrote:

Mats I'll let you know about Emulsion Cards.

Thanks
Leo Jr
[/quote]

don't, if you do I will probably buy it. [I want to owe & learn everything that is great.]
Dear Leo,

Thanks for the order. As promised, Emulsion Cards is FREE. Will post Monday! I hope you enjoy them. If you do, let me know! If not....????

I don't post here, much, anymore because of the antagonists. They seem too angry and hateful. It saddens me, too. Your KIND words are, however, appreciated. And your post (above) is excellent.

I've now been into magic for nigh on 40 years. I've been entertaining laymen for 28 years and writing books for 19 years. The hundreds of kind words and comments more than make up for the aggro! But, having said that, life is too short - and I'm too busy - to hang around negative people. So, that's why I'm not often on Magic Café. I also hate to see my friend Harry Lorayne being attacked the way he sometimes is. He bites back, which is his (New York) way. As for me, I really can't be bothered! These guys are like schoolyard bullies. But worse than schoolyard bullies, they hide behind anonymous 'names' and computer screens. How sad!

Once again, thank you!

All the best, Paul Gordon

P.S to others: - Watch my promo video and you'll see the only similarity between me and Harry Lorayne is pace and enthusiasm. Yes, Harry is a good friend and my main inspiration. (I first corresponded with him in 1979!) I know that and he knows that. We've known each other for a LONG time. If you are going to learn and be inspired by/from anyone - learn from the best there is! Harry IS the BEST! Also, see my website for reviews of my magic by TOP names in magic. http://www.paulgordon.net/acatalog
Wow! What A Great Deal.

Thanks Paul

Mats I like that trick already and haven't received it yet.
Anyone out there not performing 'Diminishing not likely'? Well, you should be. Also, check out his Muldoon Match; laymen love both of these little gems.
Nice to see ya pop in Paul!

Mick
I have had the greatest of sessions with Paul at various Curry houses and coffee shops near his home. He is a true gent, and it is a pleasure to know him and share his company. One of the easiest things to do is to sit at home and throw abuse at someone fom the safety of their keyboard - this behaviour is unwanted and I find it juvenille.
Paul is both generous with his time and knowledge, and has pointed me down a path or two in our sessions. Thanks mate, look forward to our next meet
Thanks Mark, Mick and Malc! Hey, sounds like a 60's tribute band!

Those who know me know that I'm really passionate about card magic, and yes - according to my gorgeous wife - I like to think I'm a nice guy! I love writing, creating and performing. I also like sharing and love meeting other magi at conventions. The fraternity is made up of, mostly, nice guys and gals. But, sadly there are a few whiners. But, because they are so cowardly and insecure - nobody ever gets to meet them in person. Thank heavens for that!

Best, Paul Gordon
By the way, to those who asked, and if you are interested, my photos of my lecture and visit to Fechter's Finger Flicking Frolics (4 F's) are now available here: http://www.paulgordon.net/ffff2008.htm

Also, if you heard about the work Tom Craven & I were doing (I/we got good reviews) at 4 F's, yes, IT WAS the Keeper Card Stuff from our new project! If you've seen Tom Craven work, this is the magic he'll have most likely fooled you with!

All the very best,

Paul Gordon
I also have to say that Paul is a great guy. I am happy and proud to count his "Corner of Picadilly" to one of my favourite packet tricks that I show (and sell) on any possible occasion.

If anybody asks me what Corner of Picadilly is: it is "The Gypsy Curse" on Speed. If you love story telling then Gypsy Curse is great, but if you want to do a fast and astonishing card trick that is perfect for table hopping: I highly recommend Corner of Picadilly.

Paul is a very creative guy and face it: he is one of the last to write books and not publish DVDs (in most cases).
Dear Christian,

Thank you, too!

Yes, all hail books! (And, Corner Of Piccadilly.) I'm still waving the flag for books rather than Dvd's. In fact, who else publishes books (as opposed to booklets/spiral bound stuff)? Let's see:

1) Goodliffe Publications (erractically)
2) L&L
3) Kaufman & Co
4) Harry Lorayne
5) Paul Gordon (Natzler Enterprises)
6) H&R
7) Hermetic Press
8) Trapdoor Pubs (Steve Beam)
9) Simon Aronson
10) A1 MagicalMedia

Anyone else?
I don't know which one is the best but Cardistry is cool.
Paul, don´t forget Andi Gladwin, he also publishes great books.
Oh yes, Andi, too! His JP was/is very good-looking; aside from the great contents.

Paul
All of Paul Gordon's books are worth reading. If you like to explore card magic, he's your guy. His best book? The one he hasn't released yet (but I predict he will one day): The BEST of Paul Gordon. It will see the light of day, and I'll be the first advance order.

Best,

Abe
Thank you, Abe. You are a very loyal customer and it's appreciated.

Until the BEST of is ready (in a few years), COOL CARD MAGIC is a good bet!

Best, Paul Gordon
Paul, do you do magic with anything other than cards?
Dear Andi,

NO!

Well, I can - but I don't! When I'm working (professional entertainer) - it's 100% cards.

Best, Paul Gordon
Paul's material is top notch! I have enjoyed working with him on past projects and look forward to the emails that say's, "I have a new project and would you contribute" Through those emails I've made a good friend across the pond. Like I said paul's material top notch and very comercial. I look forward to seeing more from him.

Joe Rindfleisch
Thanks Joe....it was great meeting you at FFFF, and thanks for your contributions to both The Second 16th Card Book and Carbon Footprints. Both books are proving to be very popular!

After FFFF, I completed - with/for Tom Craven - The Keeper Card Book.

Best, PG
[quote]
On 2008-07-14 19:38, PaulGordon wrote:
Dear Andi,

NO!

Well, I can - but I don't! When I'm working (professional entertainer) - it's 100% cards.

Best, Paul Gordon
[/quote]
Even for kids who might be at the function?

Surely you must have a couple of sponge balls tucked away for emergencies :-)
Nope! Always cards...

But, to be frank, I try and avoid the kids (under 12's) anyway. I don't like bending down:)

Paul
Wow is Paul Gordon fast!
Received his package from England today.
He mailed on Monday.
Just can't believe it.
Everything is in good shape and in-tacked.

Thanks again Paul

Magically Leo JR
Had to look at Paul's books opened Card Collective and looked at first trick "The Amazing Four-Card Trick".This is prefect just the kind of card magic I look for Any Deck, Anywhere,and Anytime.Also took a look at Emulsion Cards bet I wear these cards out! Great routine and I love the look of the antique cards perfect for walk around. An Oil and Water effect that is fast,easy and reset ats the end.

Mats your going to want these.

No Aces and Eights
Leo Jr
Thanks, Leo, for the kind words...I hope you enjoy the rest of the tricks from both books, and if you do - let me know. By the way, the 3rd part of the trilogy - COOL CARD STUFF - is out in 2 weeks.

Best, Paul Gordon
[quote]
On 2008-07-12 09:36, Vlad_77 wrote:
In MY opinion, all of Paul Gordon's books are worthy of addition to any good library.
[/quote]

Guess Vlad_77 was right. I love Paul's books.
So Paul I'm off to your web page to order the new one "Cool Card Stuff"

Anyone who wants some great walk around or impromptu card trick should check out Paul's work. Also anyone new to magic looking for some intermediate tricks that have that special WOW to them should take a look.

I'm not a expert or I'm I very good but a lot of these are within my abilities.
Dear Leo,

Thanks for ordering COOL CARD STUFF. Delivery, this time, won't be as fast as before due to copies not arriving from printer until end of next week. But, that just gives you more time to try the stuff in the other books.

Best, Paul Gordon
No Thank You
I have more than enough stuff in these two books to keep me busy for a long time ,Just looked at Laymen Assembly in "Card Collective". Now that is a COOL
trick all I can say is keep them books coming.

Magically Leo Jr
P.S. Please don't forget to autograph the book.
Paul has some great material. He's also a great guy. He was kind enough, in fact, to show a group of us one of his finest routines (unpublished) in the bar in the Ruskin; it's a very thoughtful piece, the patter revolving around various stages in life and the effect these stages has on the person in question. Extremely tasteful and clever. Perhaps with some encouragement, Paul would consider releasing this routine to the masses?

Jamie.
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for the kind words...

Ah yes, my famous "water" effect! I thought I'd release a one-trick DVD on it and sell it for £50:) (By the way, I did it at a friends party and I really pi**ed someone off! Oops!)

See you at IBM in Sept? Or, next year at Blackpool?

Paul

By the way folks, COOL CARD STUFF is in stock (very early) and will post on Monday 28th July....
BTW, Jamie - If I recall correctly, YOU'VE got a tasteful card trick that could do with marketing, too????

PG
We should get together and put out our 'less than savoury' collection ;-)

Can't make Blackpool (skiing instead) but IBM almost certainly...

Jamie.
Not a bad idea...I think!?

See you in Eastbourne. Do you recall the grafitti on the blue motorway sign over the M20: The true wording said, "Dover and Folkestone for the continent." The grafitti artiste added, "Eastbourne and Worthing for the incontinent!" That's funny....

And, I live in Worthing...

Paul
Paul got you new book today what great service you have. Can't believe overseas mail only takes three days.

I'm still working on Card Collective a lot of great effects in there. I also have become fond of Emulsion Cards. Just love how much interest the antique cards generate with the spectators and how easy it is to do.

Have to take a look at Cool Card Stuff this weekend my wife is shuffling off to Buffalo and I'll have the weekend to myself. I'll post a review when I get finished.

Thanks Again
Magically Leo Jr.
Dear Leo,

Wow...that WAS very FAST! I can't believe it only took 3 days, either...

Hope you enjoy COOL CARD STUFF and find lots of "stuff" to USE!

Emulsion Cards is very easy...and pretty! Thanks,

PG
Dear Leo,

I TRY to be right as much as I can! Thanks for trusting my suggestions about Paul Gordon's books :)

To Paul: Ack, it is UNFAIR that you keep putting these books out when I have just sunk 4000.00 USD into a new music workstation for my studio!! I am going to be putting up free - and royalty free original music available to Café members ONLY this year as a way of saying thank you.

Paul, keep up the EXCELLENT work! I WILL catch up this Autumn :)

Best to you both,
Vlad
Thanks, Vlad...

Good luck with the studio and I hope it works out well for you. At $4000 - it darned well needs to! :)

Best, PG
Paul,

With the equipment I have, I have exponentially more tools at my disposal than the legendary best ever best there ever WILL be Beatles. Problem is, they are great, I am merely pretty good :) Instruments do not make the musician, the musician does, just as cards don't make the magician. But, I aim high. Why not? You aimed high and it worked for you!!

I hope magicians will find my music a welcome addition to their acts :)

Now back to my re-reading of Card Magic Companion.

Best,
Vlad

PS Thanks again for the great single deck handling of Darwin Ortiz's Psychotronic Card! Actually, thanks for ALL of your work!
Very good thinking. My mother used to say (God rest her soul), "Aim for the stars, and you may reach the Moon!" Well done...and good luck.

Best, Paul Gordon
I've met Paul a few times at lectures and his card capers session this year and have to agree, top man, top card magic.

My current favourites are Cardistry, Card Collective & both the Second 16th Card books.

He's got a great 2 disc DVD which is never far from my DVD player.
Thank you, n00dles...

Who are you, by the way?

Paul Gordon
I keep changing my mind about which PG book is my favourite.

One minute it's Protean card magic, the next it's Cause and Effect. There are just so many great routines to choose from.

By the way, I've just seen a copy of Cause and Effect go for £127 on ebay! Surely a reflection of the value of Paul's work. I'm guessing C&E is now out of print to go for such a high price?
Hi Paul

Jason here, almost finished the new book Cool Card Stuff book, well done again, another winner.
Dear Andi,

Cause And Effect went out of print (sold 3000 copies) in 2001. But, if it was £127 on ebay - I wish I had a copy to sell!

Dear Jason,

Glad you like COOL CARD STUFF - I think it's one of my best efforts. See you in May; maybe before...

Best to both, Paul Gordon
Wow, only 3,000 copies. I thought you would have sold a lot more.

Maybe that's why it sold for such a high price on ebay because it's so rare.

Please don't reprint!
Hi Andi,

No, I won't - I promise! I still think, however, my books since then (since C&E in 1998) are much better; I really do! (Things like: Cardistry, Card Collective, Card Magic Companion, Second 16th Card Books, Cool Card Stuff, The Keeper Card Book etc., etc.)

PG
[quote]
On 2008-08-10 05:42, Andi Peters wrote:
By the way, I've just seen a copy of Cause and Effect go for £127 on ebay! Surely a reflection of the value of Paul's work. I'm guessing C&E is now out of print to go for such a high price?
[/quote]
Andi, could you post a link to that sale? I can't find it on eBay. Or just the eBay listing number. Thanks.
Dear Richard,

I can't find it either, but I once saw "C&E" advertised for £150 ($300) on Abebooks.

Hope you are well...

Paul Gordon
[quote]
On 2008-08-10 16:23, Richard Hatch wrote:
[quote]
On 2008-08-10 05:42, Andi Peters wrote:
[/quote]
Andi, could you post a link to that sale? I can't find it on eBay. Or just the eBay listing number. Thanks.
[/quote]
Hi Richard

I saw it a couple of weeks ago so the listing may have been removed. I'll keep an eye out for another as I'm always on ebay.

Looks like £127 was a bargain compared to £150 Paul!

I wish I had bought a few more copies before they all sold out.

I might end up selling mine, credit crunch and all. However, not just yet!

Andi.
You can still get it wholesale apparently

http://www.murphysmagic.com/s.nl/id.428/.f
I have about 5 of pauls books and I love them all. there are some hidden gems in each of them. I havent really bought anything in the last two years. My wife and I had a daughter a yr ago so since she found out she was pregnant dec 06 all my magic money has gone for baby girly stuff. It seems I have missed some of pauls new stuff. does anyone has a list of his recently releases.
Dear ggarcia,

Congratulations on your baby Girl...yes, expensive business! But, what's more important? Children or magic!? :)

My recent stuff can be seen at http://www.paulgordon.net/acatalog - books, dvd's & tricks. You can order online and look at the "special offers" page, too.

Best, Paul Gordon
I have protean card magic and I love it

paul are you going to be at the portsmouth jumbo day in nov?

will have to introduce myself if you are

Barry
Dear Barry,

Thanks for the kind words.

Yep, I'll be there. Come and say hello...I'll show you some new stuff.

Best, Paul Gordon
Im currently working through Paul"s "Professional Card Magic Miracles"
some great material in there.
A very interesting faro principle {I love the faro, in-hands only for me though}
Psychotronic Rides Once More is a fantastic one deck version of the Darwin Ortiz "The Psychotronic Card" Some wonderful subtilties are employed in this version.
There is a chapter devoted to the In-jog shuffle {Paul has a very disarming false shuffle}
Twin Peeks is incredible,I bet this fries them.
Strolers delight is another highlight.

Its a beautifuly bound and printed book and a very compact size 6"x9" much better size than those big akward coffee table sized books.
Im enjoying it very much.

Steve.
Happy Birthday Suprise. A friend of mine Paul Weatherbee from Weatherbee Magic Lakeland,Florida http://www.weatherbeemagic.com/Intro/ Sent me a copy of Paul Gordons Book "Protean Card Magic"
I love Paul Gordon's version of Raising Kane.

Another Great Book.

Magically
Leo Jr
Thank you both Steve and Leo. Yes, the smaller format is easier...I've never been keen on the big coffee-table books; they are often too big to travel with and too big (heavy) to read easily.

Best, Paul Gordon
Dear Steve,

I used to market (via Aldo Colombini's company) TWIN PEEKS on its own. It was/is a best-seller...easy to do, but BIG on impact. (Darwin Ortiz has a variation of my trick in his new book.) It fried a lot of the big-guns at my 1997 lecture at Tannen's, and more recently at FFFF in 2008.

A BETTER description is to be had in COOL CARD STUFF or in ENGLAND GOES MENTAL.

Paul Gordon
Hello Paul.
Im sure with time I will get a copy of your other books.
I like the sound of "Carbon Footprints" and "The Keeper" booklets.

Best,

Steve.
Professional Card Magic Miracles and Card magic companion did it for me!
of course the "pack up your cards" series had some great strolling work,
the "best of" in this series is still available I think?
just off to order your latest offering mate......
hope to see you at the club soon mate,
that for everything paul
matt wainwright
I only have Protean card magic,
and it's good........
Thank you Matt (you missed a good night last night at TMC) and thank you Miraclemakers; kind words from both.

Paul Gordon
I'm only a smc memeber mate!
although I hope to follow in your footsteps and become a MMC
hope you got the order ok ;)
I meant SMC. Yes, will post order (thanks) Sat.
Add me to the PG fan club. I have five including "Cause and Effect" in pristine condition ( don't run a reprint yet Paul ;) ) My card repertoire consists of a dozen or so effects. Two of Pauls are in it! Incidentally, the only gaff I carry is for his Muldoon Match which I purchased for £5. Without doubt the best value for money I have ever experienced!
I would add a vote for Muldoon Match - love this effect.
Hi Roger,

ONLY 2 of mine!!?? :)

And, Malc - MULDOON MATCH is one of my favs; now in CARD COLLECTIVE.

Best, Paul Gordon
From CARD MAGIC COMPANION (topic starter from Leo Reynolds) see this 2001 clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U51moL4aBsY of "What A Triple Kick" from said book.

Paul Gordon
Like the Video Paul.
You do talk (almost)as fast as Harry.

Wow! What a great deal you have going on your web page both CARD MAGIC COMPANION and PROFESSIONAL CARD MAGIC MIRACLES for that low price.
Thanks, Leo...glad you like the video. Yes, my offers are generous...maybe too generous??

Paul Gordon
[quote]
On 2008-09-16 17:05, PaulGordon wrote:
Hi Roger,

Best, Paul Gordon
[/quote]

Paul
I found it in 'Pack up your cards' - and also at the last lecture I attended.
Guess I'll have to add one more to my collection when it comes out .
Paul's new book "The Unplanned Card Book" Coming out this fall. Here are some videos of some of the tricks http://www.paulgordon.net/magicvideodemos.htm
Your best Paul trick from his many books?
Dear Leo,

The Unplanned Card Book (175 pages - 56 new tricks) is at the printers. YouTube clips of 5 tricks from said book can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/user/PaulGordon

Best, Paul Gordon
[quote]
On 2008-09-28 06:57, Philippe wrote:
Your best Paul trick from his many books?
[/quote]
Difficult to choose - perhaps 'Psychotronic Card' from Nocturnal Creations, as it inspired me to come up with a variation, this was the first time I'd come up with something and its a great feeling.
Then perhaps 'The Gordon Diary Trick' - from the same volume.
Paul when will this book be out?

What a Christmas list Harry Lorayne's The Classic Collection Volume 2 and Paul Gordon's a Unplanned Card Book. Throw in Allan Ackerman's New Erdnase DVDs
Yes there is a Santa Claus.
Dear Leo,

By end of October; I'll let you know...

Thanks, Paul Gordon

(I can truly say that I think that TUCB is one of my best. I'm so pleased with the contents and my writing...and it's going to be a good-looking book; like its author! :)
Ordered my Classic Collection 2.
Just got my e-mail for The Unplanned Card Book and ordered it. Should be out end of October.

Merry Christmas
Leo Jr
I have seen some of Paul's clips on youtube and it's exactly type of card magic I like to do. Unfortunately I don't have any of his material yet but would like to start buying (have a strong feeling I am not gonna be disappointed). I am only undecided with what to start... Any suggestions? Maybe by Paul himself? Thanks.
Dear Picard,

Thank you for your kind post. Well, if you go to http://www.paulgordon.net/acatalog - you'll see a lot of VERY generous offers of mine. You can save a LOT of money if you buy a few items; and I promise - you WON'T be dissapointed.

Best, Paul Gordon
So you all know, THE UNPLANNED CARD BOOK (175 pages - 56 new effects) will post on Monday. See my YouTube page (search Paul Gordon magic) for four free trick demos from new book.

Best, Paul Gordon
Anyone receive their copy of The Unplanned Card Book yet? Just wondering.
Got it yesterday (wed)
reading the cool card stuff book though!
thanks paul
matt
Got mine today so far only skimmed through it.See a lot of quick simple card magic here the kind that's right for strolling magicians.
Tried the Four Ace Puzzler a trick where you add three cards to each ace and each packet is cut into the deck and the four Aces are found reversed in the deck quite visible and direct.
Also tried Merely Thought Of Card Miracle where spectator chooses one card of eight and he mixes the cards and you find it after several faros.The effect doesn't seem new but I like the idea of spectator just thinking of a card and shuffling it into the other cards.

Leo Jr
I met paul today at the postsmouth convention and he was a really nice guy and demo'd a few effects,
1st he showed me powerhouse from card collective which I loved, I purchased card collective and his dvd live, he then showed us an ace finding trick which was very clever with 2 chosen cards as a final kicker re-appearing. at the time it was only me and a friend watching, later on I saw him start performing powerhouse for a big group, this time I watched the audience rather than the trick and the way paul held them thru-out and it was a masterclass,
when I got home I sought out powerhouse and sat down, broke out a new deck and have now got the handling working, suprisingly easy although ive made 1 tiny change to his handling and I'm looking forward to showing this routine and seeing the reactions I get.
big thanks to paul for making my day with some quality work and also keeping me sane as the guy on the stall opposite was trying to flog me a fake lettuce saying its perfect for close up!!!!!! a fake lettuce, it did look good but what you gonna do with it when your a card worker!
Big thanks to paul for making my day with some quality work and also keeping me sane as the guy on the stall opposite was trying to flog me a fake lettuce saying its perfect for close up!!!!!! a fake lettuce, it did look good but what you gonna do with it when your a card worker!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Salad shuffle?
Lol it was proper big, next to it he had a fake dog turn as well, strange really!
I have been trying to get "Corner of Piccadilly" for months. It's sold out everywhere. Apparently, the only place I can find it is on his DVD Krazy Card Stuff. It's my understanding that it doesn't use any gaffed cards. I ordered the DVD directly from Paul. I'm looking forward to getting it. It's not a book, but it's the only way I can find "COP".

KJ
I just got the DVD Krazy Card Stuff, and the explanation for Corner of Piccadilly is tremendous! I just love this routine. I think the best part is it uses regular ungaffed cards! I just happen to have four 1864 decks of cards that should give me a lifetime supply of cards.

BTW, I learned the coolest envelope effect from Shawn Farquhar recently when he visited the Los Angeles area. I'm going to make an old looking envelope per Shawns instruction and use it with these cards. With Shawn's envelope (BTW, I don't know if he invented the principle, but I learned it through him in a casual conversation), You pull out the envelope, show it empty inside and out, then open it again and the cards are in the envelope.

KJ
[quote]On Sep 21, 2008, Shakey wrote:
[quote]
On 2008-09-16 17:05, PaulGordon wrote:
Hi Roger,

Best, Paul Gordon
[/quote]

Paul
I found it in 'Pack up your cards' - and also at the last lecture I attended. [/quote]

Also in "Gold Dust"