(Close Window)
Topic: Apollo Robbins Video
Hi guys,

http://www.mindscience.org/magicsymposium/index.html

Another of the guys on the forum was kind enough to post this link in response to a thread I started in the 'Food For Thought' forum. There's a great video of Apollo Robbins on this page that I thought some of you may be interested in. The Teller and James Randi videos are worth a look too.

-- Topher
Message: Posted by: JaY-JaY Pickpocket (Jul 31, 2008 10:27PM)
Hi topher. I have already seen this - though this a fantastic example why Apollo is one of the best.

All pickpockets should watch this.
Apollo has the potential to put out the best pickpocket dvd of all time. I love the psychological base behind this. Apollo has a lot of work under his belt. He must have acquired endless little subtitles and observations that would profit an amateur, and professional immensely.
Apollo, fortunately (well, unfortunately for us) because of his skill, has been super busy with his security business, performances and his other workers of whizmob inc. to put out anything.

If he did put out anything on pickpocketing for the masses, I'm pretty sure it would be a best seller.
Thanks a lot, all those clips a re greattttttt, especially Tomsoni and Randi, excellent entertainment and fooled badly !
Loved it thank you
Apollo is the man,what a wonderful video this is,if Apollo ever decides to make a dvd on that same subject, man I'll be one of the first in line to get it,some much important info in this link.

Thanks again for the link,it is indeed one of the best link I have come across in years.

Peace.
Thanks for posting that link Topher,

Highly interesting stuff, what I would give for a week of Apollo's time!!!!

Ben