(Close Window)
Topic: Nick Trost Fly Circus
Hi All,

Can anyone describe the Nick Trost Fly Circus routine for me? Where is it available?
Is it available in large cards?
Thanks,
Kristian Skovbo
Denmark
STEP RIGHT UP! See The Trained Flies! A NEW and NOVEL effect packed with action and a funny, funny double climax. Three trained flies preform their antics and vanish one at a time from a packet of blank cards and appear with the "leader fly". The last fly, your pet, fails to go fast enough and ends up in a SMASHED CONDITION. What it leaves behind is also a surprise!! This is what the instruction read. Never seen it in large cards.

Couldn't find anywhere, but Aldo Colombini had one somewhat similar out.
Try here

http://www.mymagic.com/colombini.htm
Sounds funny, but not great.
You could try contacting Harries in Sweden. I bought it from them ca. 5 years ago, together with a bunch of other Nick Trost stuff. It's probably a long shot, but you never know.

edit:

The Colombini routine is a "progressive collection" routine with a twist-ending, and I like it very much.

Bjørn
There is a move where four cards turns blank one at a time. This can be used for a double effect.
The Colombini routine is excellent - always gets a great reaction.

I use a little fly-swatter to "swat" the flies, but they always are faster than me and end up congregating somewhere else.

But in the end, I FINALLY get them - whew!

(Just sorta' the feel of my presentation).

Cheers.
J.Warrens