(Close Window)
Topic: The Magic Café logo - top left of screen
When did we get a new flashy logo? I know for a fact that it used to be a cup and saucer, not a mug. And methinks that red dotted line around "Open 24 Hours" is new, too.

....I dunno...I think I liked the old one better.
I had not noticed these Chris, but I have had great difficulty in using the Café over the past week or so from England. In fact what I do is 'log off' first then place a message with my username and password. Apparently all the smilies, jumping bananas,
etc. etc. are taking ages to load and make scrolling down a very slow process. Also each letter I type has a delayed effect before appearing in the message box when I am logged on, whereas now everything is instantaneous (logged off). Anyone else had similar problems?

Tony.
You can disable the cartoons at the bottom of these pages - It seems to greatly speed up the loading and navigation of this forum

Dave
Good idea Dave. I shall do just that.
We did indeed do a few changes not only to our logo, but on the software end as well.
Nice to know folks actually notice these things. :)
I like the new logo. Nice touch guys!
I like the logo. Kinda using new technology to recreate an old effect - makes it feel a bit like a 'milk bar' from the 60's.

We get to log on and go and 'hang out' with the 'gang' at the Café!

Nice work Steve and the team!