(Close Window)
Topic: Looking For A Green Dress Shirt
I have been looking and looking for a green button up dress shirt, preferably long sleeve. I am looking for more of an evergreen color. Anyone know any stores (physical or online) that you have seen something like this?
Assuming you want to remain on a budget, PRL (Polo Ralph Lauren) is probably the best bang for your buck. It is readily available online and at Macy's etc all over the country.

Just try to avoid the ostentatious polo crest or the blouse-y American fit (both of which can be accomplished by buying custom fit)

Of course the best option is to go bespoke. Shouldn't be much more then 100 bucks and the benefits versus RTW are astounding.
Any strip mall department stoes.
I've tried the department stores to no luck. Maybe it is my area and green isn't a big color :(
Ethnic stores carry shirts in every color of the rainbow...
Kohls, JC Penny, Burlington coat factory, Marshalls, Boscov's, Macy's, LL Bean, or any ethnic men's store.

I just did a "green dress shirt" search on ebay, and I got 669 hits.

Now lets be honest with each other. How hard did you realy try?
I searched Google for a while, visited some stores, and searched Amazon. However, I prefer to stay away from eBay when it comes to clothing. Macy's and JC Penney from my searches do not have the color I am looking for, at least online. Truthfully, I have not had a chance to actually go into any of the specialty stores yet (they are a bit far from me) but as far as online I have done some searching.

I found many stores that carry a pastel type green. Not what I need for the character.
I've gotten a couple of nice green shirts (forest or hunter green type) at places like Dillard's or Belk. This time of the year should be good for finding the darker colors at department stores, though you usually won't find them in the "dress shirt" area but more likely on the rack. The pastel green is probably the more likely color you will find in the plastic wrapped dress shirt area. One possibility you might check out is the corporate logo companies, such as Cintas or possibly even Land's End. Jos. A. Banks may also offer some possibilities.

Good luck!