(Close Window)
Topic: Broccoli's Wild Coin
Hello, thank you very much always. I'm Broccoli from Japan in Tokyo. I am trying various approaches to classics. Here is my new video that is called "Wild Coin".

Wild Coin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Boo0tonjEwc

If you enjoy it, I am glad.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Message: Posted by: whateverisisright (Sep 14, 2008 06:51PM)
Love the music you have playing - very magical. Enjoyed the performance.
Thank you, Mr.whateverisisright.

Actually, I am choosing music graceful as suitable for my style. It is not a result of every favor necessarily. However, I am glad friendly to you.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Yet another fine performance from Tokyo! I'm building quite a nice library of your work Broccoli and I never grow tired of watching your work!

All the best my friend,

Mick
Very nice performance, Broccoli.
Thanks always, my friend. I want to found the library of the magic that you can always enjoy.

My best regards in the future.

Broccoli.
You have a great performance there, Broccoli. Your work can be an inspiration to many. Keep it up.
Thanks, Mr.JamesTong.

This creation activity has stimulated my life of every day. People all over the world can be able to get the impression, and to feed back. It becomes the clue of my next work. I want to improve not only the technique but also the perfection as magic.

Regards.

Broccoli.
I like the drive you have towards magic, Broccoli. Keep up the good work. You may not realize it but you are in some way inspiring other magicians.
Be careful. You often employ an extremely unsubtle Ramsay Subtlety - a serious shortcoming that should be fixed.
Thank you Mr.James Alan.

Well, I'm sorry I do not understand which part you are pointing out. If you like, could you teach me detailed way to be fixed?

Regards.

Broccoli.
Brocoli,
I always enjoy your work. I am a fan!
You are an artist.
Ted L
Las Vegas
Sure
Thank you Mr.James Alan.

Ah...well, where is the point of necessary to be fixed? What I mean by this is "unsubtle" point. Could you teach on E-mail or this bulletin board?

Regards.

Broccoli.
Thank you Mr.James Alan.

I received the message. The reply : to a Café here.

Regards.

Broccoli.

P.S

My photograph has been improved like showing two eyes, noses, and mouths.
Not sure if it's possible with the handling you're using, but it would be a stronger effect to change four silvers into four different coins. you can use the same moves, it just looks harder and people will think more highly of it.
Thank you Mr.canadasphere.

I want to aim the magic that the effect occurs clean without sounds.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Canadasphere wrote: Not sure if it's possible with the handling you're using, but it would be a stronger effect to change four silvers into four different coins. you can use the same moves, it just looks harder and people will think more highly of it.

I agree that 4 different coins would make it more interesting in that the spec would be waiting to see what coin would be next. I also believe less here may be more, and cut it down to 3 coins. But hey it is a nice routine the way it is, but you asked for advice, so take it all with a grain of salt! Chuck
Thank you Mr.music

Please forgive the lack of my English language skill. In a word, should I change it by the method of not getting tired more? So, you referred as "different" coin...maybe say...copper, brass, and another coin... Do you say so? To our regret, I cannot be done with the problem of the trick. However, I will be able to change it in the another way so that the spectator should not get tired. However, I make an effort to be transmutable to a different coin some time.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Very well done Broccoli. I enjoy your videos, a real consistency to them and some well done magic. Keep up the good work my friend. :) -Mb (USA)
Thank you Mr.Mb217.

Well, I will create not a mere trick but real magic that is only from music and manipulation. There is no uselessness at all, you are just watching, and I aim at the art by which you are nothing but impressed. It might be very difficult. Movement are likes and dislikes, and is not necessarily accepted by anyone. However, I want to aim at the graceful, elegant movement that a lot of people can like. This pursuit will be able to be continued for a long time because I am 20 years old still, and this continuance might open the door of the acceptance to everyone.

Regards.

Broccoli.
I always enjoy your videos Broccoli, very elegant!
I think this method for wild coin is intriguing. I was grinning like an idiot, which is a phrase that will definitely not translate into Japanese well.

Try, "I enjoyed your thinking very much".
Thanks everyone.

Mr.agent61>

And, I want to keep making the work that which is always elegant and pleased.

Mr.Chris SD>

I understood all sentences because it is plain English. I am aiming at uniting a correct technique and the strategy.

Regards.

Broccoli.
Message: Posted by: michaelmystic2003 (Sep 28, 2008 10:56AM)
I didn't think your Ramsay subtlety was unnatural at all. Excellent job.
Thank you Mr.michaelmystic2003.

If you say so, I am encouraged. I want to do the work that can be pleased in the future.

Regards.

Broccoli.