(Close Window)
Topic: Coin question asked elsewhere but no help given
Message: Posted by: mindmagicdunk (Sep 17, 2008 09:44AM)
Does anyone know where I can get a coin which is British on one side and Chinese on the other? It has a hole in the middle, and the underbelly of the hole is flesh coloured. What is this coin called, and where can I get it with matching ungimmicked coins; i.e., American coins and Chinese coins with half dollars that match the gimmick?
Not Ninja Coins.

Message: Posted by: SpellbinderEntertainment (Sep 17, 2008 11:53AM)
Message: Posted by: Hansel (Sep 18, 2008 02:29AM)
IF Johnson doesn't have it, Sasco may help you!
Message: Posted by: Bill Hallahan (Sep 19, 2008 11:43AM)
This topic is continued at the already existing topic [url=http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=274672&forum=202]Chinese and British coin in one???[/url].