(Close Window)
Topic: Double sided coin
Does anybody know where I can get a really cheap double sided quarter or half dollar coin with the heads side? I have a routine where you play flip a coin with the spectator. but the coin always lands on tails side and after a few turns they always tell you that its a double sided trick coin. You show the coin to have 2 tails side and then flip the coin again and ask them which side it is, and when you open your hand, its an examinable double heads side coin. Just a simple idea with a really simple mid air switch I devised (think)
[quote]
On 2008-10-10 14:58, MarkTirone wrote:
... with a really simple mid air switch I devised (think)
[/quote]

How would you define your "mid air switch": a mid air technique or a seemingly mid air switch (the actual switch being made before or after the toss)?
Well the switch happens half way in the air and half way in your hand. Basically you do a "from the air production" with the switch coin as the other coin is falling into your hand. I hope that doesent count as exposure, if It does I would be more than happy to delete this.
Try E-bay the seller is Amazing Magic for Less . They sell a double headed half dollar for $7.99 plus shipping ,the total is about $11.00. This is the best price I found and the coin I received is well made.
Thanks Amerigo! I will look for that.
[quote]
On 2008-10-15 16:15, MarkTirone wrote:
I actually make almost all of my coin gaffs by hand. I have made almost ever kind of gaff you can imagine (Thats about 12 different kinds to me, idk if there are more out there) You can email me and I can help you out.
[/quote]

This is what you said in "The Craft of Gaffs..."

Why don't you make one?