(Close Window)
Topic: What I'm looking for
I'm looking for a specific coat. A 44 regular, 2 button Royal Blue Coat. Looked everywhere with no luck. Anyone have any suggestions? Really appreciate it.
Go to a tailor. Where are you located in the world? If you have trouble finding an affordable, decent tailor, there is a MTO program online I really like called Thick as Thieves. for around $250 you can get a MTO jacket, fully canvassed with pickstiching and surgeon cuffs.
I did that. I checked with my local tailors (all 3 of them). None of them seemed like they really wanted to take on the task of making a coat. I got the impression from talking to them it was beyond their capabilities to make a coat.
They did however offer to alter any garment I had. How hard can it be to find a 2 button, 44 regular coat in Royal Blue. Apparently, its harder than I thought, as I can't seem to locate one. Really, if anyone has seen one of these, please PM me and let me know where.

Thanks
You may have to break down and go with a 3 button. Correct me if I'm wrong, Natanel, but 3 and 4 button suits are more the style right now. Royal blue is not considered a traditional suit or jacket colour and a 2 button is a very traditional style. Royal blue is a "fashion suit" colour choice, read 3 or 4 button suit.

http://www.mensusa.com/products.aspx?id=2328

Royal Blue but, 3 buttons....but hope it helps. :)

Ms.M
Ethnic stores.