(Close Window)
Topic: Would you......
Rather be the smartest one in the dumb class, or the dumbest one in the smart class?

As for me, I was the tallest one on the short bus…
I like to be surrounded by people smarter than I am.

Fortunately this is not hard to do.
I was the former...thus I didn't bother showing up except to pass their moronic tests.
Actually, I have always been, and still am, both.

No lie.
I was one of those kids who never did homework, ever.....EVER (until college) but I would walk in an ace every test. This gal Amy and I (I ran into her a couple years ago at the grocery store and she couldn't believe someone remembered her and this is a couple decades later) would do so well on test the curve would be messed up. So I was the lowest grade on work but highest on tests....so I guess I was both.
I would rather be with a dumb lass in a smart class than a smart @ss in a dumb class or a dumb @ss in a smart class or even a lass with no class for that matter! Now what was the question? Just passing by and thought I would try and make a funny... Cya guys.

Glen
Lol Man, you all missed a superb opportunity here.

I am the smartest one in the dumb Not very magical, still... class

sucka!
[quote]
On 2008-11-14 17:59, GlenD wrote:
I would rather be with a dumb lass in a smart class than a smart @ss in a dumb class or a dumb @ss in a smart class or even a lass with no class for that matter! Now what was the question? Just passing by and thought I would try and make a funny... Cya guys.

Glen
[/quote]

You want to be a chic?
Serious response:

When I was very young they all paraded me around in wonder at my facility with reading. I could read anything. And they grabbed me out of that grade and bumped me up a grade.

I was immediately a fish out of water, and for the rest of my schooling, I was a year less mature and confident than my classmates. And I thought it was my fault. It made most of my school years an unending parade of not-quite-fitting-in.

Stay the smartest one in the dumb class - you may be bored, but you'll be the one getting A+ and if they grade on a curve, you'll leave the others in the dust.
I find this offensive!

We prefer to be called "differently correct". L2compassion
I like that! Differently correct.... that is like the kids who post who can't spell at all and say it is 'creative spelling'.
One thing I've learned. The truly smart never let anyone else know how smart they really are, lest they be branded a smart***.

-Erik
[quote]
On 2008-11-15 00:48, EsnRedshirt wrote:
One thing I've learned. The truly smart never let anyone else know how smart they really are, lest they be branded a smart***.

-Erik
[/quote]
For heaven's sake, man, be quiet!

That must remain our secret!

We're all just laying in wait for the stupid, waiting for their final mistake...