(Close Window)
Topic: Should this happen?
I have just started working with a 'FLIP' coin - when it is set down on a table it starts to close, and stands up in an 'inverted v' shape. Is this normal?(clean answers only please!)
Is it a gravity flipper or a regular flipper coin? sounds like the ru***r b**d needs to be broken in by use that should correct the problem. my 2 cents
A regular coin - 'TANGO'
Message: Posted by: Jonathan Townsend (Nov 15, 2008 01:21PM)
Regular [~ are supposed to close when let go. Especially when you put one open on the table and cover it with a glass so they can see the two coins...

Gravity [~ (floppers?) will sit there waiting for you to act upon them
[quote]
On 2008-11-15 14:21, Jonathan Townsend wrote:
Regular [~ are supposed to close when let go. Especially when you put one open on the table and cover it with a glass so they can see the two coins...

Gravity [~ (floppers?) will sit there waiting for you to act upon them
[/quote]

Thank you
Look up last 30 day posts in my profile for my posts regarding how to change a flipper (eg Tango magnetic) to a flopper (ie gravity). I won't post it here, as it has been posted in Secret Sessions, with a good follow up post from Lawrence O of Paris, France.
For some effects (eg invisible coin purse, a Joshua Jay adaptation of Troy Hooser and others' work), gravity is the way to go.