(Close Window)
Topic: New load for smaller cups
These won't work in most mini cups, but if you use P&L cups, you know that they can be difficult to find a load for. They won't take a lacrosse ball or a tennis ball, so an orange is pretty much out of the question -- right?

Well, not necessarily. This is the time of year that "Clementines" make their appearance in US grocery stores. They are small oranges from California.

Look for them at your local Safeway, or A & Poo Feed store.
Satsuma seedless tangerines are great... and GREAT TASTING... we got our first ones at a farmer's street market today. And are they tasty.
Cuties! (brand name of clementines at Safeway) Love them...Best orange-ish fruit ever. I wait all year for them. :)
I've had some success with limes
Yes - keylimes especially!

I have looked at using various exotics - kiwi, star fruit, ect...
I am still waiting for my Shrunken head from RNT, will not know which cup it will fit into until it arrives. It would be really neat if I could get the shrunken heads of the three stooges.
Why coitainly!
I use to use clementines all the time. I went through a rather lengthy clementine phase, last year. They are indeed fantastic final loads, especially for silver colored cups.

Eddie
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Dec 2, 2008 11:33PM)
[quote]
On 2008-12-01 15:40, madkiki wrote:
It would be really neat if I could get the shrunken heads of the three stooges.
[/quote]

Contact Café member [url=http://grindshow.com/]Doug Higley[/url]
Thanks Josh for the link, I really love those shrunken heads. They are truely gnawly heads.

Have fun folks!