(Close Window)
Topic: Please help to make a CEO appear
Hey folks,

I've been hired for an event this Tuesday and agreed to make their CEO appear. When getting my tip-over trunk out of the closet, the thing was bashed apart (have no clue why). Anyone have a quick and simple solution? I don't mind spending a couple of bucks, but I don't have access to a shop to make anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Eddie
Look into "Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic" book. There is an entire section on stage illusions that he makes using cardboard.

You can get it for FREE from an appliance (refrigerator) sales store and paint it with spray paint. It will do the job, is not very expensive (some paint, tape, stickers, etc...), and can be thrown away after the show so you don't have to transport it back home.

Good luck. Mark. :thumbsup:
I've been using my B'screen from Creative Magic, and it works great, but it's not very magical. The CEO usually won't practise or lay down inside your base, so be sure that your hiding place is comfortable and easy to perform!
Good luck!

Michael Lam
Message: Posted by: amazingcarrington (Dec 11, 2008 12:41AM)
The Door Frame Illusion works great and is easy to learn. Needs a few run-throughs for timing. It isn't too hard to build either.
The Mark Wilson book has it there.

Good luck,

Carrington
Thanks, folks. I decided to rush order one of those big old Square Circles from Creative Magic. Thanks again, everyone!

Eddie
If you don't have people from the top, I suggest you to order the B'screen instead. You can watch the demo at their website. It packs down very small.
Hope this helps.

Michael Lam
Thanks, but it's out of my price range right now.

Eddie
I use the Cube Squared from Creative Magic.
I was thinking about ordering a Cube Squared from Creative Magic. Is this still pretty effective in bright lighting?
Have you thought about a government bailout...? Sure seems to draw them all the other times...Sorry, I am a bad boy!!! Couldn't resist it, though. I agree with the Giant Square Circle. Think it would go over well.

Steven
I guess it's too late - the show's probably over. (How did it go?) Snap Illusions has an Arabian tent production for only $200 - this would be perfect! (No, I have nothing to do with Snap. I just happened to see it advertised.)

Jim
For CEO appearance, Cube Squared from Creative Magic is perfect!
Easy to do and very practical!
I've used a blanket to turn an oil company executive into a local musician by using a trick in Mark Wilson's Complete Course of Magic and fooled everyone! Cost of illusion: $0.00.

:magicrabbit:
Rich Hill's Illusion Shop Door Production

Here is the link : http://richhillsillusionshop.com/door.htm
I saw the video, and I think it's a good production. But do people really get fooled??
I produced CEOs, and even a Governor, using the old mummy wrap from Tarbell.
It worked great and only needed one hour of run through time with the produced individual.
Very inexpensive ($50 tops), and it packs into a duffel bag.
Byscreen would be great and simple, 'specially the portable one...
Hope I'm not too late in giving the suggestion.

Cheers!