(Close Window)
Topic: Fantasy magician
Hi All
I would like to make something similar to a Fantasy Magician vest, to execute during a kid show
any help?

thanks/Fabio
Why don't you buy one,they are not so expensive,if you really need to make it yourself,show a picture to a tailor and go from there....
Start from your persona. What do you wear - anything unusual? If so, incorporate that into the fanasy magician. Like you are making a mini you. This would be an answer to the question of why make one. I wear an outdoors vest, and made a fantasy magician with a fishing vest. It is very cute.
Tony, I like your idea of using the fishing vest.

Fabio, you could really go to town on the 'mini me' idea of Tony's. You could do a beard and wig on the helper, even if you don't have one. Say something like, that is what I would need to look better than I do now. You could even put the same beard and wig on after the helper and I can't have you looking better than me. Ask the audience who looks better and they will pick the helper for sure. The younger the kid the bigger the laughs.
Jerry
The one that Ken Scott sells is so well made, that I'd doubt I could do one as well for the same price. He had them on sale recently for under $200. That covers the price of a real tux jacket, tie, shirt, the extra straps and all of the special sewing that goes into it. If you think you can do it as well and for cheaper, then go for it. I know I couldn't.