(Close Window)
Topic: And I thought I had a lot of kids....
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Jan 30, 2009 08:28PM)
Did you hear that the lady who just had octuplets, has 6 kids at home under 7 years old. She's single, was having fertility treatments, and decided to proceed when she learned about the multiple embryos. Forget the tax cuts. Sounds like we'll have to support her and the kids.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=6764771&page=1
I never heard the world octuplet before this week. Just wait until her reality show starts!

I can't imagine that many kids. I've watched people with triplets go nuts trying to keep them in line, I've never seen more than three at the same age though. My mom had five of us under nine years old and we drover her crazy and we behaved.
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Jan 30, 2009 09:36PM)
14 kids under 7 would be a busy day care.

Oh and I almost forgot....she plans to breast feed.
I want to see the dirty pillows that could pull that off.

Darigold needs them udders.
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Jan 30, 2009 10:46PM)
Here you go:

[img]http://universe-review.ca/I10-10-multiple.jpg[/img]
An article I read about the mother commented she was 'very young', I wonder what that means, very young to me is under 25.

Has anyone out there ever seen more than triplets? A fourple?
Santa that would be Quaduplets I haven't that many I know Ive see triplets at least twice not a family I knew however just a family that happened to be where I was at the time.
That article is way fishy.
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Jan 31, 2009 06:05AM)
One man's shoddy reporting is another man's fodder for ridicule.
Have the Doctors who performed the in-vitro pay child support. Does California Social Services cover this? No private insurance would!
This just in...

She's pregnant [b][i]again![/i][/b]
Message: Posted by: Josh the Superfluous (Feb 1, 2009 08:07AM)
LOL!
[quote]
On 2009-01-30 23:46, Josh the Superfluous wrote:
Here you go:

[img]http://universe-review.ca/I10-10-multiple.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Boy I'm glad I don't drink anything when I'm sitting at the computer! :lol:

I have four children, each one about three years apart. The youngest is currently 17. And it's STILL sometimes more than I can handle. I think I'd walk off a building if I had to face this!
The woman is 33 and clearly her mother thinks she is nuts. The grandmother, the womans mother, said the birther has been obsessed with having children since being a teen. She cannot concieve naturally (note to her boyfriend, flip her over) so she does that implant thingy and is now out of embryos. Her own mother is tired of her and said that after she gets the kids home from the hospital grandma is out'a there.
My experience is that grandma's may be mad at first, but give them a while and they fall in love with those babies.
[quote]
On 2009-01-30 22:22, MagicSanta wrote:
I never heard the world octuplet before this week. Just wait until her reality show starts!

I can't imagine that many kids. I've watched people with triplets go nuts trying to keep them in line, I've never seen more than three at the same age though. My mom had five of us under nine years old and we drover her crazy and we behaved.
[/quote]

My grandma and grandpa had eleven, twelve, something like that.
Dang! The most kids I new a modern age guy to have was a Michigander, very religious, who had a dozen and his wife was under 30 and they planned on spitting 'em out until 'god decides not to bless them any further'. Eight at one time, man....you gotta have help.
Why does the doctor who performed this procedure still have a license? From my understanding, standard procedure for women under 35 is no more than two embryos implanted at a time. So apart from everything else, he endangered the life of his patient. (The fact that she's possibly mentally disturbed makes it worse.)

-Erik