(Close Window)
Topic: Where Is David Williamson???
Does he still perform? I love his Williamson's Wonders, but haven't seen him since the World's Greatest Magic in the 90's.

Chris
Yep,
he is still performing! Next at the FISM in a few months from now... Hurrah!! :bikes: :bluebikes:
Thanks, JuRim. I wish I could catch him. He's the man!!! :handcuffs:
He and Rocky Racoon rode off into the sunset.
The Hawk, is he done???
He moved from the DC area to Ohio recently. Still doing shows, and still being funny.

Doug
Doug, thanks for the great update. Interesting move for him. I'm glad he's active. I watched Sleight of Dave the other day and laughed my head off.
I saw him at FFFF convention near Buffalo, he is funnier than before...

You should really see him do his striking vanish...there is something INCREDIBLE when he does it that no one else has...

:dance: :dance:
David is alive and well, and just a few miles down the road from Columbus. He is still very involved in the magic scene, as he was one of the hits of the recent Columbus Magi-Fest.

Next up on his plate is his local fundraiser here in June. m You can check out the advertisement at:

http://www.operacadabra.net

He really brings in the talent for this event. Last year was Mac King and John Carney. This year includes Caveney, and Lenert.

Can't wait to see the show. Anybody in the Ohio area really should come on down and check out historic Cedarville.

Michael
Michael, thanks for that wonderful info. I really appreciate you sharing it with us.

Chris
He was in Luis de Matos' show 8 months ago. Regards
Michael, thanks for the update on Dave.
I wish David would come out with another video or book. I use all his material, he's an original!! His torn/restored transpo is the best out there. :bat:
David just recently lectured at the Louisville magic club (7/8/03). He was most impressive. It was my first time hearing his lecture. He did a great job. He had some material with him, a video, lecture notes, books etc... I'm new so I don't know exactly what’s new or old stuff. he is starting up a website soon that will have some stuff for sale but I don't think its up yet. It'll be: http://www.williamsonmagic.com . Enjoy. Later... :bikes:
Name a funnier guy than Dave Williamson. I dare ya.
Bob Saget
That is, perhaps, the funniest line that Bob Saget was ever associated with.

:rotf:

0pus
Bob's funniest video show was terrible, but his stand up act was verrry good. Hold off on judgment before you see a clip.

Chris