(Close Window)
Topic: Easiest dove production
Which one is the easiest dove production?
Nachof: this is a difficult question. Are you talking about using props or just producing a dove? Most productions are easy, it's the presentation that makes it look more difficult. You must look smooth during the production and that takes a lot of practice no matter what method you use.
Which one is the easiest dove production?

I couldn't pass on this one....

"Egg Hatching Production"

Seriously though I believe you are considering using props.....since you wish to have easy productions...

Try a

Junior Dove Appearance/Vanish
Fountain Silks Production
Mirror Box Production
Phantom Tube
Dove to Glove

When you have tired of these then you can move to advanced harness productions...or just go for it first....

Cheers...
I recently came into posession of two doves as their former owner is now on a cruise ship for the next five months. Is there a dove production that I can build myself? Plans? Something that my brilliant 8 year old daughter can perform?
Hey there Slim? Give me a call, email or pm me.... I can help you on this for your daughter... Gotta Run...

rr
Tony Clark has an easy dove from tissue effect on one of his tapes that is simple and cheap to build, yet looks very impressive to the audience.

Cheers,
Alex Tan
Slim,

Try the Doves from Balloons cote type. (You can build it yourself.) Remember to give her a way to pop the balloons. I don't know why manufacturers don't think of that! All she needs is a pin or tack.

Good Luck!

Bob
Magic By Sander

PS Lucy and I are in Orlando for the last part of June. Please PM me.
See Tony Clarks Vanishing Cane to silks to Dove production on the off-beat. Direct, simple, no looking for the loop and totally un-expected. You can even apply this production to more than just a dove. Must be done as an Opener.
Dove from Kleenex is my favorite. I think that may be the effect that Alex was referring to.

MM