(Close Window)
Topic: The best Ring and Rope Routine DVD
What ring and rope DVD shows the most moves and routines?
L&L's World's Greatest Magic Rings & Rope DVD has quite a lot of material.
I just got finished buying that from a magic shop today. I still have not played it yet. Thanks.

Posted: Feb 27, 2009 8:20am
Excuse me for keep bothering you guys. After watching those methods, I decided I will put a combination of those expert moves in my routine. Now I will put the gimmick rope off to the side.

I like the thick purple rope that is on the cover of Jeremy's "The Eternal Ropes." Does anyone know where to purchase the rope?
Yes. contact Jeremy
I liked the David Williamson ring/rope routine on Dave 2. It was short and very magical - the best I've seen. I also liked Eric Decamps' routine on the L&L DVD.

There was another that has some nice moments - I believe it was put out by El Duco and is the Willi Wessel routine.

Ron
Both Colombini and Flip have some nice ring and rope routines!!!

Walking Bob in Iowa
[quote]
On 2009-02-28 08:01, Ron Reid wrote:
I liked the David Williamson ring/rope routine on Dave 2. It was short and very magical - the best I've seen. I also liked Eric Decamps' routine on the L&L DVD.

There was another that has some nice moments - I believe it was put out by El Duco and is the Willi Wessel routine.

Ron
[/quote]
I got over 150 DVDs. I forgot a lot that are on them. I will have to review Dave 2. I also like Eric Decamps' routine on World's Greatest Magic. I just purchased that DVD this week.
Yes, Walking Bob, Colombini and Flip are also among my favorite artistes, particularly since they are both superb magicians with their own inimitable comedic styles. There's something about rope and rings that is inherently comical. To coin a phrase, rope magic is easy -- comedy is hard.
Let me be another to recommend the World's Greatest Magic DVD's they are my favorites of all the DVD's I own. There is so much great material on them.
There is an excellent ring and rope routine on Daryl's Fooler Doolers volume 3.
Tabary has a wonderful ring and rope routine on the second video of his rope video series. It is a little different than most ring & rope routines and similar to the mind blowing style of his other rope work.

David Tower
http://www.DavidTower.com
Aldo's Still ringing is great, he did a teach for a small group off us and went through it step by step. If you ever get a chance to get him to do a teach in in your area, it's worth it...
Chris
Full Circle is a nice routine.....hard to find the video though.
Richard Sanders has some great ring, and rope moves on his "fiber optics extended", and David Williamson also has some great moves on his DVD too.
Thanks a lot guys.

Al, what are you going to produce first, a juggling DVD or a rope DVD? The reason I ask that is because you know all the facts of those subjects from A - Z.
Thanks Mike
I'll see you in August.
Hey Dynamike,
I will be at Ring 22 on the 5th, then I go to Colon, on the 6th.
Two different lectures!!!
Another two possibilities are Mark Leveridge (Master Routines, 3 phase I think), and Mel Mellers - for a quirky presentation.
I hear Aldo Columbini has a great ring and rope.
The eBook NeckLacy combines Ring on Rope with other Effects.
"a Complete Show on a Rope"

available from http://www.eversway.com

PM for questions