(Close Window)
Topic: 8 Card Brainwave ideas and presentation
Hi!im study this awesome effect
And finding good ideas
I do the Paul Wilson variation with 10 cards , and I will use a idea by Jay Sankey .. "X" .
I liked it also the Eric Leclerc idea.
My presentation it based in suggestion .

and you?
First, I always do Daryl's convincer when performing this effect--it really "sells" it. Second, in my soon-to-be-released e-book [b][i]A Little Something[/b][/i], I have a routine for this using business cards. Should be available on my website in the next week or so.
Yes I like Daryl's convincer it makes a great trick better.

Best Leo Jr
Where is Daryl's convincer published? Thanks. John
I believe I learned it on his DVD Encyclopedia of Card Sleights Volume 7 .
He credits someone else but not sure of the spelling Paul ?or look for Daryl's Eight Card Brainwave 2000. It's in his New Millennium World Tour Lecture Notes On his web site.

Best
Leo Jr
View this link on 8 Card Brainwave Trick
http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~roy/magictalk-wisdom/discussions/8_card_brainwave.html

View this link
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=103410&forum=2&53
This is one I perform as a mental feat. I explain the one of the cards has been placed among the others because it is subliminally more appealing to the spectator than the rest, but their job is to make a totally random choice and try not to be influenced by the subliminal draw.
In my last book "The King Has Left The Building..." I have a routine called Predict-a-Wave which uses the Brainwave idea with blank cards.

Jeff Pierce
[quote]
On 2009-03-13 18:51, Jeff wrote:
In my last book "The King Has Left The Building..." I have a routine called Predict-a-Wave which uses the Brainwave idea with blank cards.

Jeff Pierce
[/quote]
Very cool idea. Also makes sense why you would have cards that aren't a deck etc.