(Close Window)
Topic: Help me please....
I purchased Tenyo's Mobile Illusion and the directions are in Japanese, some of you are thinking I just want to get the answer, not true and if you can help me, I can prove it by scanning and sending the instruction I have, many thanks Dave
I got it, thanks for all the PM's and help here.
How is it?
I like it. Some setup needed but nice mechanics.
I was able to pick up Mobile Illusion (among other things) when I visited Tokyo a few years ago. It's one of my top 10 favorite Tenyo effects (maybe even top 5).
I really like it, the set up is fast but... still a set up, spectators like it and that's all that matters.
This too is one of my favorite tenyo items! Its very baffling. When I tell the spectators that they will never lose site of the second half of the card and slide it in under their nose and have them imediately sign it then pull it out restored, it kills! Now I have to convince my Elite partners to look at having one of these done in a poker size for an Elite edition.

Peter.
[quote]
On 2009-04-09 12:12, Peter Loughran wrote:
This too is one of my favorite tenyo items! Its very baffling. When I tell the spectators that they will never lose site of the second half of the card and slide it in under their nose and have them imediately sign it then pull it out restored, it kills! Now I have to convince my Elite partners to look at having one of these done in a poker size for an Elite edition.

Peter.
[/quote]

YES! Now... Crystal Cleaver! Prison Box!
I started using my clients or my own business cards, it is a lot of fun for me and them, well worth the minimum time it takes.