(Close Window)
Topic: The Sideshow lives on with the lord
http://www.4marks.com/videos/details.html?video_id=723
Gosh, maybe if God hadn't been distracted by all those football players and boxers he was helping, he would have seen to it that this guy was born with arms and legs.
I cried. Seriously, I cried. But for all the wrong reasons.

No, I take that back. I cried for the right reasons. I just didn't cry for the reasons he wanted me to.
If this is the guy I think, he's making more money than all of us, put together.

Freaks run the show, eh?
Contact number please,,,,want him for my show.

I already have plans for "The weapons of mass destruction revealed" Show,,,that one would look good next to it !!
"Weapons of Mass Destruction?"

A can of bug spray?
No, you know the ones I meen, the Weapons your ex Pred told us about,,,then we all joined in killing each other. Nobody thought to check em out,,,so,,,,what a great attraction to have,,,the whole world would pay a dollar to see that!!

Glad you kept the bug spray away from the Flea Thread.
Say a shorter version (lacked the preaching part) of this video via email this past Christmas that was sent around by people who forward jokes and funny movies. So I'm sure he is now internet famous. Forwarded jokes...there is a weapon of mass (time) destruction.

Flea thread...is that something you are pitching now?
What other choice did he have? He couldn't shoot himself. I know of many people who are cheerful despite being 'set up' to be miserable. Look at Kondini!

My best to this kid...his mission is far more important to his own well being and I'm sure he realized that...He got hooked up with the right 'crowd' and travels the world with a little 'help from his friends' and their agenda. Everybody wins. If he had chosen the sideshow route, his friends wouldn't have been so well heeled or motivated. He made a match made in...uh...yeah, there.