(Close Window)
Topic: David Copperfield to be Featured on Masters of Illusions
From MyNetwork TV:

David Copperfield is to be featured in an episode of Masters of Illusion. The show is currently in its second set of reruns as new episodes are being completed.

According to David, he is doing this to prove that a close friends TV series, which airs right after Masters of Illusion, has no effect on magicians and their careers.

More info: [url=http://tiny.cc/SFcM4]http://www.mynetworktv.com/shows.php?show=84[/url]
And a happy April Fool to you, too, Matt. ;)
Nice!
For everyone's information, David is way past his television phases. His name is so widely known he no longer needs TV for publicity.
so yeam, to the poster of this topic, Happy Late April Fools
I disagree with your theory that television is only needed until you reach a certain point. One could argue that he reached the point of stardom to where television was not necessarily needed after Statue of Liberty, but he continued on with more than ten specials after that. There was also a post I read that suggested television in magic is not a vehicle to drive box office, and that is equally as illogical in my view. Granted, Copperfield has not had a special in several years and is still selling out Las Vegas nightly, but that is Las Vegas, a market where people are conditioned to spend money on shows.
Why did this become a serious discussion?
Because there are those who miss seeing DC on TV.
David will not appear on shows with other magicians.
Two magicians can't be on the same stage. David is way past his magician phase, think of him as a actor or model
Ummmm.. It was an April Fool's Joke guys...
Notice the upside down Rick Roll.