(Close Window)
Topic: Gazzo's Pouch
Does anyone know where Can I buy one of these ?
Also, these seem quite expensive, is there much difference between this and an assassin's pouch, for performing Gazzo's cups and balls ?
Sorry....I don't know where to find one, but man they sure are cool!
You could try emailing Gazzo on this very site...
You can also try contacting Frank Starsini. He's a member of the Café and he makes leather pouches too.
Penguin Magic used to advertise them, but they were either $600 or $700, I don't really remember. I know that Gazzo advertised that they were all Hand-made & that each one was a bit different. Pretty pricey, but then you get what you pay for.

Sir Richard.
Please don't buy a gazzo pouch from penquin, for goodness sake. just PM gazzo here at the Café. how hard can it be.
[quote]
On 2009-04-04 06:37, Mach wrote:
is there much difference between this and an assassin's pouch, for performing Gazzo's cups and balls ?
[/quote]

I do believe that there is a difference between a Jay Sankey Assassin's Pouch and a Gazzo Cups and Balls Pouch.

I could be wrong though.
Frank, Gazzo's own web page directs people to Penguin to buy his stuff. He has a special Gazzo store there. You're probably right that buying directly from him will give him more of a profit margin, but it isn't a sin to go where he suggests you go...

Bill
Oh. Well, if gazzo's page directs people there, I agree.

Jay Sankey Assassin's Pouch and a Gazzo Pouch could not be more different.
One (Jay's) was hardly built. The other (Gazzo's) is built hardily.
[quote]
On 2009-04-05 22:44, Billgussen wrote:
Frank, Gazzo's own web page directs people to Penguin to buy his stuff. He has a special Gazzo store there. You're probably right that buying directly from him will give him more of a profit margin, but it isn't a sin to go where he suggests you go...

Bill
[/quote]
Send me an Email or call this number and leave a message 305 600 2760
Not sure what web page your talking about
You could PM me or my email gazzoshow@gmail.com
I'm away from my regular e-mail computer, so I PMed you.

Bill
The assassins pouch is meant to keep a deck of cards in(ok you can fit two in it) wich hardly makes it usable for c&b loads. Fits on your belt like a mobile phone case (about the same size, too). And let´s not talk about the (lack of) quality. Brrrr.

Joshua Jays Pro Carrier was at least made of leather...

Mikael Johansson
Sweden
The one problem I seem to always have with Penguin magic is that they're always "out of stock" of most items that interest me & I'm forced to go elsewhere. Case in point, they DO list the Gazzo Pouch: http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1196
However they claim they're out of stock, but then go on to say that these are "made to order" by Gazzo himself! (?) Go figure!
Hi Sir Richard,

Yes, we were taking orders for them when Gazzo was still in The States, but he has taken a bit of a sabbatical in England for the last year, so for that duration we took it off the site. If you need it urgently, I'm sure Gazzo can help you directly.

Acar Altinsel
Penguin Magic
[quote]
On 2009-04-09 13:56, Acar wrote:
Hi Sir Richard,

Yes, we were taking orders for them when Gazzo was still in The States, but he has taken a bit of a sabbatical in England for the last year, so for that duration we took it off the site. If you need it urgently, I'm sure Gazzo can help you directly.

Acar Altinsel
Penguin Magic
[/quote]
No, I don't need it at all, I was simply pointing out the page where it HAD been for the member who'd raised the question. Also I had no trouble at all finding the page on your site, but much trouble in finding other items I've been interested in in the past. Thank you for your concern, however.
Bill Gussen,

I believe that you could possibly be thinking of the Cups and Balls Museum page, which directs people to the Gazzo store on Penguin Magic and to Gazzo's website. I can't be positive though.

All the best,
Mike
Mike, I PMed you.