(Close Window)
Topic: Refills
Hello
I was wondering if any one can help me out here I am looking for the Brand names of the two products I need to refill both my "Silver Bullet" and my "Hypno Heat" as I find it very difficult to get these products here in the Canary Islands.
If you can help me please post here as I do not yet have access to the locked forums.
Thanks Dave
Zevik Kuntz
for the "Hypno Heat"

BIBI the Master
Hi Bibi
Thanks for the quick response but Iam not sure I understand is this the name of a dealer.
Thanks Dave
for the silver bullet try getting the Pixie Dust (I think magicsmith.com sells it) it is around $5
Refill for Silver Bullet?

Just buy the new Silver Bullet Lite version. Oke, it's more expensive than buying a refill, but you also get a new prop.
Thanks for the leads guys with regards to the Hypno Heat I was wondering if any of you knew of any other use of the compound I am looking for as I want to see if I could find a source here in the Canarys (perhaps an industry use ? )
Thanks again Dave
What about the wrapping from Big Red chewing gum.

It is cinnamon flavoured and whet made damp and appled to the forehead really does get hot.

Ian
Hypno Heat is extremely poisonous and you will struggle to find anyone willing to sell it to you. Best use the Big Red option.