(Close Window)
Topic: Please can you help me source this trick
Hi Guys

I'm hoping that some of you may be able to help me source a a packet trick by reading the following description. I don't know the name but believe that it was a Nick Trost release.

You show the spectator 3 cards, one with a womens head, one with the womans middle and another woth the womens hips. you ask the specator to keep an eye on the head/face card but they always pick the middle. you then proceed to put all 3 cards together and they form a picture of a hourses face.

Does anyone know the name of this trick/effect. Also do you know any dealers in the UK that stock it.

Thanks for all your help.
Horsin Around by Nick Trost. Re-released by L & L Publishing several years back.

Paul.
In addition to L&L, it is also written up in the recently released Subtle Card Creations, volume 2.
Thanks Paul and Magic Guy, that's the effect I'm after. Now all I have to do is source it or buy volume 2 of Subtle Card Creations.
Available here as well as other shops:

https://midwestmagic.net/shop/item.asp?itemid=7012
Thanks for all your help on this guys, I've finally managed to get this on order so I should have it within the next weekor two.