(Close Window)
Topic: School Show
I really need your help. For the last 18 months I have presented a show in schools that merge the schools together due to one or more schools that will be closing at the end of this school year. That is going good. I am now receiving requests to do shows at the schools that are closing. A show that represents the memories of that particular school.

Here is what I need: I need an AWESOME Closing Effect. This effect must be Powerful and about the School, this is my choice. I need a Routine for this. What I have come up with so far is a Mis-Made Flag Routine w/o the US Flag. I would use the Schools Colors and then change them into a Flag with the School Colors
(using Silks). I would have the School Colors made from Vinyl and attached to the Flag with a saying (We have a FLAG Store that has simple white flags that can be customized). Something along the line of "Harrison Elementary School" 1900-2009 Thanks for the Memories.

That is what I have so far, any input would be greatly appreciated as I want to make this something special but not spend a lot of money on this, as it would come out of my pocket. The school is paying for the show. And I want to make it a Memory that they will never forget.

Thank You for your anticipated help.

Rodney
1. Blendo...
2. The whole audience sings the school song...(in my case led by one of my vent/puppets
3. Linking Rings
4. For staff meeting (added to the "bill")..Barry M.'s can't smile with out you...is a great and tear / smile bringer...
5. Using a representative from each grade in the last effect
6. Using the counselors, principal or teacher of the year in the last effect..