(Close Window)
Topic: Scrub a dub
I done a search on the Café for a review of the effect and could not find one in detail. if anyone uses this effect could you post a review. I am thinking about purchasing it but would like to read a review first. take care and God bless.
You're talking about the trick where you have three dirty hanks, put them into a tote-style change bag with some pegs and pieces of clothes-line, and they come out clean and pegged onto the line?

Not much to tell.
That the one. I was looking for a review before I placed a order. the effect is pretty straight forward I was just wanting some feedback. take care and God bless.
I've owned this for over 20 years and love to perform it! Nothing to replace, truly packs flat, zero setup time (ready to go out of the case), colorful and flashy. The pop-open change bag is good too, makes the effect look larger at the conclusion when the hanks (attached to the "clothesline") fly up into the air and you catch it and make the big (applause position) display.

I think this may have been a DTC (Dan Tong) product. Bought mine from Hank Lee's way back when.

Steve
I agree with Steve. I have used it for yrs with comedy, gospel, peer pressure in my Anti-drug show. Great trick-Rev Bill
Thanks for all of the help. yes this is a don tong product I will be ordering one soon. take care and God bless.
Dan Tong, not Don. He is a great guy, master performer, creates incredible effects, and lives just up the road from me....

:)

Mark
Hit the wrong key on my computer. should have read dan tong. thanks