(Close Window)
Topic: Slim King does it again...
All,

Once again our own Slim King is ahead of the fray, check it out:

Here are some uncanny predictions from our own "Slim King". These predictions were filmed a week before the Ripley's Believe It or Not show in St. Augustine.

Prediction:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7pLdJpz8Hw&feature=channel_page

Result:
Two weeks after this Prediction and AFTER the Ripley's show Will Ferrell releases CRYSTAL ADVENTURE !!!!!
http://www.everyjoe.com/files/2009/04/landofthelostcrystaladventure.jpg

Here is the live show archived at Shadow's in the Dark Radio ....
http://www.shadows24.com/archives_2009/si.2409.slimking.part_26.mp3

Jeremiah Greer selected any famous person's name. A Totally Random selection. Slim had predicted W. F. as the initials and probably the first name was WILL. Apparently, people had commented on the prediction well before the actual show and folks on the show were directed to the video prediction in the chat room even BEFORE the show was over. Jeremiah had also randomly selected a future (Out of 500) for Will Ferrell that included the an association with CRYSTAL. Slim King said this many times on the prediction video.

HHHHMMMMM!

Slim King does it again. Maybe he does have "the gift".

Sean
Go Slim Go!

I love how he keeps his presentations so topical. Lesson to be learned there.

D
He really did work this one and it is so far beyond what most can do.

But that does not keep them from pitching stones.
I say if ya think you can do it to.

Step up and have at it.

Jim

H.o.A-X
He just accepted my offer to work as a sort of promotional front/lead man for The Midnight Carnival of Wonder.

Best Wishes,

Jim

H.o.A-X
Awesome! Good luck with the Midnight Carnival of Wonder!
Good luck with your show!

Cheers,

Chris
When coupled with the Brodaway Calls Prediction and the Somali Pirates Prediction that makes THREE :)
Life is good !!!!!!!
:dancing:
Way to go Slim!
Thanks!!!!! It is my hope that more and more mentalist dedicate a certain portion of their planning to doing it for "Real"... When that happens, who can deny it !!!!!!!!! :)

Is that dream quotation yours? I love it :)
I am shocked by Psychic Samurai's ability to predict things so accurately.
Is the quotation which is my signature considered a prediction too?

Kam
Just curious...which studio released Crystal Adventure?
Shhh.
- entity
[quote]
On 2009-10-13 22:09, KBLV wrote:
[/quote]

I would imagine that it would be associated with the films release. The film "Land of the Lost" is also the second part of the prediction.

The area of Finances .... The film was the BIGGEST FINANCIAL DISASTER Universal had this year :)

There was absolutely no way to know that either :) (The prediction was made Before the release)

Please remember .. the selection of the celebrities name was totally at the will of Jeremiah Greer and he spoke about how and why he freely picked Will Ferrell. He could have honestly selected anyone he chose to. ANYONE :)
[quote]
On 2009-10-13 23:19, Psychic Samurai wrote:
[quote]
[/quote]

I would imagine that it would be associated with the films release. The film "Land of the Lost" is also the second part of the prediction.

The area of Finances .... The film was the BIGGEST FINANCIAL DISASTER Universal had this year :)

There was absolutely no way to know that either :) (The prediction was made Before the release)

Please remember .. the selection of the celebrities name was totally at the will of Jeremiah Greer and he spoke about how and why he freely picked Will Ferrell. He could have honestly selected anyone he chose to. ANYONE :)
[/quote]

Wait a minute...

I'm still kind of new to this forum...Um, Psychic Samurai, are you speaking to the power of the effect that you created or do you really have psychic abilities?
Who knows??

He certianly has predicted things in advance.

Ask him to Roshambo you and see for yourself!

SHO BAM RO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

M
[quote]
On 2009-10-14 09:10, Matthew Shepherd wrote:
Who knows??

He certianly has predicted things in advance.

Ask him to Roshambo you and see for yourself!

SHO BAM RO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

M
[/quote]

Sounds great! I would love to be Roshamboed, whatever that is.

Make a believer of me ;)
It hurts like hell! Ure brain will be asking for mercy by the time he is done with you!

But it sure is a friggin good effect!

M
[quote]
On 2009-10-14 09:07, mkmager wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wait a minute...

I'm still kind of new to this forum...Um, Psychic Samurai, are you speaking to the power of the effect that you created or do you really have psychic abilities?
[/quote]

Despite it's unpopularity amongst certain Pseudo-Skeptics, I DO ... and I repeat ... I DO make Amazing Predictions that come true!!!!!

I have done so on several large internet forums in real time for all to see RIGHT BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES!!!!

(It's very upsetting to some folks :) )
[quote]
On 2009-10-14 21:19, Psychic Samurai wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-10-14 09:07, mkmager wrote:
[quote]
[quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wait a minute...

[/quote]

Despite it's unpopularity amongst certain Pseudo-Skeptics, I DO ... and I repeat ... I DO make Amazing Predictions that come true!!!!!

I have done so on several large internet forums in real time for all to see RIGHT BEFORE THEIR VERY EYES!!!!

(It's very upsetting to some folks :) )
[/quote]

Wow! That is awesome. Congrats! ;)
I am also working on a POWERBALL prediction for everyone, but that may take some time :)

ROSHAMBO !!!!
I now have finally gotten permission to release this effect in PROFESSOR SLIM KINGS COMPENDIUM OF RADIO MAGIC :dancing:
Cool, looking forward to its release,

Sea
[quote]On Oct 15, 2009, Slim King wrote:
I am also working on a POWERBALL prediction for everyone, but that may take some time :)
[/quote]

Apparently, Grandpa just gives me the remote after he watch da POWERBALL!

[youtube]rz5TGN7eUcM[/youtube]
ROTFLMAO ... Da Powerball!!!!! :cuteangel: