(Close Window)
Topic: If you cheat, you lose.
Be on the look out for a dealer who cheats. There is one we were talking about earlier who cheated a lot of us members. The consumer would not receive what he/she paid for. That certain dealer cheated me too. I filed a dispute with PayPal to get my money back. It is good to report the shop to the Better Business Bureau too. That certain dealer only post in a thread when he mentions he has a certain product trying to get someone to buy from him. All he posted was spam. He does not advertise on The Magic Café at all. I'm pretty sure most of you know who I am talking about.
He must have someone looking out for him. I noticed all the threads about him ripping people off have magically vanished. What a shame that more people will be taken for a ride because of this.
Amen.

I would not consider him to be a "pro" at all. I look at him as a magic "con" shop.
How can those threads have disappeared? I was curious if there were any updates and I searched today and saw they were gone. Pretty good vanishing act in my opinion. I would hope that the Café wouldn't pull stuff like that down. That's one of the best things about this site - magicians supporting each other, and calling each other out when something is out of line, especially if it's hitting people in their pocketbooks. Those threads should be re-posted.
If anyone wants to know the name of the shop, just send me a PM.
PM sent
Hi I just sent a PM also thank you.
I found another magic shop a lot of customers have been complaining about because they did not receive their orders. Don't get me wrong, I am not trying to be a hero. I just want to be a good member to help support other members before it is to late. Send a PM if you would like to know the name of the magic shop so you will not get your foot in the door. "Magicians helping Magicians."