(Close Window)
Topic: Vote for my ex!!!
My former girlfriend, Susan, has been nominated as a "comcast all star teacher". One of her students did it. She will have her face on the big screen at an up coming A's game out here. She is an excellent person, even if she did dump me.... She is an even better teacher, and goes far and beyond the call of duty. She coaches debate, has taken several groups to Washington, is involved in local politics, all and all a great person. If she "wins", her school (irvington high, fremont ca) will receive 10,000 dollars.

(I know many of these things are a pain to do, but this one is QUICK AND EASY!!!!)

http://bayarea.comcastsportsnet.com/pages/allstarteacherd

PLEASE VOTE. The school could use the cash.

Thanks
I click register and don't see where to register.

I'm voting for her cuz she is a sweet lil' bundle of teaching lovin'. Man, all that AND we can discuss history! Too bad she dumped you.

Hey, have you been to see the A's since they re-did the ball park? I've not been since they opened the new park in San Francisco but I heard they did a good job.
[quote]
On 2009-05-22 00:38, kcg5 wrote:
She is an excellent person, even if she did dump me....
[/quote]

I'll register and vote for her.

You know, after reading her bio I guess I can say that you two are "history." I'm such a funny guy right? lol..
Yeah, santa, its a nice place now. Although Im not a A's fan. Did you find out how to register?
I voted! I like her crazy eyes and you youthfull bossom. If she can teach I guess that would be a bonus.
I bet she drives the boys (wait, it is Fremont, so some of the girls too) crazy on Daisy Duke Day.....
There's a Daisy Duke Day?! Whoa...
Ok, enough jokes. get out the VOTE!!!
We called it Sadie Hawkins Day, but the girls dressed like nasty farm girls. I went to school at a fun time!