(Close Window)
Topic: Panic by Aaron Fisher
Hey there,
We just got this in! You can buy it from your favorite magic store world wide now!
Here is the link to our page http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=44901
there is no video demo up but I think there will be soon.
Will Murphy's be carrying refills too, or just the DVD/gimmick set?
Bugjack,

There are no refills necessary for this effect. I've been performing "Panic" for about a year and it gets fantastic reactions. When people see the deck dissapear in your hand leaving just the kings, it's a great magical moment.

Hank
No refills are available.
BUT.....
I was just informed that what we have in stock will be the last of this item. We were able to get these by special arrangements so when they are gone then they are gone. I would treat this as a discontinued/limited item. If you are thinking about getting it....better get it soon.
If you know the inner workings, you can always make your own gaff.
Theory 11 was selling refills but they've discontinued the practice as they are no longer selling the product. And I do know the inner workings and still think it's preferable to have the manufactured gaff.
Bugjack, correct. This was from Theory 11. we bought the rest of their stock and it will not be produced again.
the gimmicks are great but not something you can really make (very well) the manufactured gaff is the best. So, take good care of them!