(Close Window)
Topic: What is your favorite?
What is your favrte Scotch and Soda effect?
None. don't use it, don't like it.
I saw a nice little presentation once using this set and an Okito box. The magician's name escapes me at the moment... the plot revolved around Houdini and escapes.
I have An International Tranlocation Handleing In I think it's in the 2th. or the 3th. S&S Book! I will have to lok and get back to you! Thanks Gang!
Message: Posted by: Michael Rubinstein (Jun 6, 2009 12:33PM)
I used to sell a version of Dan Garret's routine where a signed coin wound up on a key chain. It was called Key Folubous 2. It used a S&S set, and was pretty neat. I might put that out again sometime.
So far I have just been doing the in hand dissapearance ( quarter appears ), But my half dollar, when hit againstsomething it gives a dull soun and looks "too" shiny. But no one noticed except one guy but he shrugged it off. Thiss is a nice little gimmick though.
Dollar bill and gambling routine. Still use it to this day but set it up with another effect then do a switch to take the heat off the set.

Has a fantastic story that people can relate to, takes them on a magical journey, kicker ending that they never see coming.
It I Doug Brewer (I think) that came with the S&S effect done with regular coins.