(Close Window)
Topic: Metamorphosis by Wayne Dobson - FS
Metamorphosis by Wayne Dobson - FS
From Wayne Dobson and Mark Mason comes Metamorphosis, a super clean super visual 2 coin transposition. 2 coins, 1 Chinese and 1 half dollar are examined by the spectator. The Chinese coin is placed inside the spectators closed hands and the half dollar onto the back of their hand. In the blink of an eye the 2 coins change places. Without any switches etc the 2 coins can instantly once again be examined.
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/
The demo video is not shown the ANY MAGIC MOVEMENT.
Is there any other video of this new product?
BEN
Looks like transposition to me except it uses a different gimmick, perhaps a PK ring or something similar. It's nice to see a fresh approach!
Here's the direct link and video demo:
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/inc/product_detail.cfm?item=11775

It looks like a great transpo.
[quote]
On 2009-06-20 10:35, Christopher Kavanagh wrote:
Here's the direct link and video demo:
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/inc/product_detail.cfm?item=11775

It looks like a great transpo.
[/quote]
but I did not see the magic movement. I just see the beginning and result on the video.
The demo video is not really clear about the cleanness of the effect - seems rather an awkward move beofre the dollar is placed on to the back of the hand, and the camera cuts away at the moment of the actual metamorphosis.

It appears to be a trick that is good for one to one situations.

I would like to see some reviews of this.
Don't know about you... but it looks like "Legal Tender" by Steve Dusheck...

Steve's classic trick uses a playing card to do the dirty work.Or the card in its case as well can be used. Its a classic. I always carry it in my closeup case..

Seems like the same thing....
Jpz
It's 'Lethal Tender' isn't it ?
By the way I ordered it so when I'll receive it (here in France so please be patient) I'll review it quickly and compare it to Lethal Tender.

The price isn't the same at all by the way, so we have to expect at least good quality gimmicks, perhaps more examinable...

Wait and see...
I have this and it is different to lethal tender in a couple of ways.

First of all the props are quality. Secondly the [ fits over the coin properly.
Andi, thanks for chiming in. It sounds like soemthing I;d be interested in.
We now have Metamorphosis in stock and at an intro price of only $42.46 plus free shipping though 6-29-09. Click the link below to see the video.

http://www.magictrickstore.com/metamorphosis-with-gimmicks-wayne-dobson-and-mark-mason-dvd-p-30464.html

Mike

MagicTrickStore.com
Lethal Tender By Royal Magic is higher quality version. I have Metamorphosis also. As a store owner I could say buy both. However, I was a magician first; So I am not one to suggest you spend your money on both. The effects are just too close. I feel you would be happy with either one choice.

- My thoughts

Make your own comparison:

Lethal Tender: http://www.nexusmagicstore.com/lethal-tender-by-royal-magic.html

If you should choose Metamorphosis - Mike seems to have the best deal going!

Metamorphosis: http://www.magictrickstore.com/metamorphosis-with-gimmicks-wayne-dobson-and-mark-mason-dvd-p-30464.html
Metamorphosis by Wayne Dobson and Mark Mason (JB Magic) is like Lethal Tender on steroids. Lethal Tender is a great, almost classic effect but Metamorphosis takes it to the next level. If you know Wayne Dobson you know he is one clever guy. Basically you start VERY clean with nothing hidden in your hands and you allow both the half dollar and Chinese Coin to be thoroughly examined. The coins can be examined throughout the handling. The spectator is given both coins (they can again examine them) and put in their closed hands (they can be examined at this point). The half dollar is removed from their hand and put on top of the spectators closed fist. It seems to visually change to the Chinese Coin and the half is now in their hand. The moment here is wonderful. It's kind of like the card under glass or 3 Fly in "feel" as it is so open, so free, and with no apparent cover. The change seems to happen as you are quite a distance from them. They immediately open their hand to see the half and immediately both coins can be examined. You are reset, nothing palmed or hidden in your hand, etc. This is a REAL worker. It's best for a few people such as 2 or 3 or 4 people. It is done in typical Mark Mason/JB Magic fashion... great packaging, clever method, very thorough instructional DVD with various handlings/ideas, all of the props needed, great value, etc. We just had Mark visiting Murphy's and several dealers in to meet Mark or watch him via web. All can attest to how strong this is. Those who had this effect done to them were floored. Mark showed this to me several months ago as he was working on preparation for the release. I immediately knew this was something I wanted for myself. Highly recommended. You will use this. It is extremely easy to do but is something you will use if you are a beginner or a pro. One of the strongest coin transpositions I have seen by far.

Tim Trono
If the demo video can be much CLEAR to present the effect, I think that is better.
BEN
It's hard to explain why, without giving it away, but the demo clip just cannot do the effect justice or show how strong it is. It would be like doing a trailer on card under glass or such. Don't get me wrong... you don't need the strong misdirection ability you do with Card Under Glass but you also can't get how great this is without experiencing it. I know I am sounding vague. Once a few people have this and try it out I am confident they too will attest to the strength of this. I agree that the demo is not the best but I'd encourage you not to gauge your decision on this or you will miss out on one of the stronger coin effects I have seen. Sometimes clips just cannot convey how wonderful an item is. Such is the case here. Sometimes clips look fantastic but only represent a fraction of an effect and then you are disappointed. You won't be disappointed with Metamorphosis.

Tim
Tim Im ordering on your say so bud if its good enough for you then its...etc
By the way I use your Branded at every gig. Mike.
Mike I think you will be very happy.

Thanks for the kind words on Branded. I am sure you will USE Metamorphosis as well. I certainly will.

Tim
No switches?? The effect itself is a "switch"!
I was considering this, and was thinkng about combining it with a c/s/b routine and using this as the final phase, so after doing c/s/b I then make it simpler for the spec, and get rid of the penny leaving the 2 coins and then do the change in their hand.

Any thoughts from anyone if you think this would work ? especially if you have metamorphosis.

Thanks
Jd999
sounds like a good idea, you may have a problem with the chinese coins matching. I have this on the way I'll let you know if it matches my set.
[quote]
On 2009-06-23 03:54, NexusMagicShop wrote:
Lethal Tender By Royal Magic is higher quality version.
[/quote]
Yeah right!

I can only assume your mark-up is higher on this version.

There's no way it's better quality.
If someone got this product, I appreciate your REAL presentation videos on youtube in advance.
I got this today ( bog Mark Mason and Wayne Dobson fan ). The coins are very nice looking. Very ornate black and gold Asian coin ( MUCH prefer this over the old 'chinese' coins you get with some gaff routines.

I'll watch the dvd tonight. Very excited to get into it!
Popped in to visit Paul at Hocus Pocus yesterday and picked this up! It is LT on steroids as Tim mentions! Quality coins, typically well done Mark Mason DVD and good stuff all around!

MMc
Still looking forward to a review.

Is it logical? Are the props deceptive?
I will get it next week from Hocus Pocus and make some review later.
OK, hee goes.

You can absolutely let them freely examine the two coins. It's a Kennedy half and an Asian in. Mine is black, but you may get it in red. Here's mine:

http://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/inc/product_detail.cfm?item=7580

Here's red:
http://hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/inc/product_detail.cfm?item=7578

Now they cover the coins with their other hand ( like when you have them place their hand over a card, ala a sandwich ).

You reach in and remove a coin. It's the Asian coin. You place that on the back of their hand and make it transpo to the Kennedy half. They lift their hand and the Asian coin is in their hand.

I'm working on, with what is supplied, making the transpo happen by waving my hands over the coin. You wouldn't be clean at that point. But the transpo is such a shocking moment, that you have plenty of time to ditch.

First rate product by Mark. Many possibilities for clever routines. Very easy to carry in a small business case wallet. You could make the vanish by placing your business card over the coin, so taking out your case to give them a card and seeing the coins, do "one more trick" for them.

Anyway, I love it and will carry this.

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 11:28am
I tried this out this morning. I was getting a haircut and took the little wallet it comes with and placed money in along with the coins. When I was paying, the gal asked what the coins were and I was off to the races!

I used the method Mark teaches. It got a gasp when the coin transpo'd and the usual "how did you do that" type comments. This effect is so easy to use with the basic method and the payoff is huge. I'm still going to work on my own method for the transposition.

Patter for the coins, if it comes up, is always easy. "I collect coins". "I was at the coin shop today and picked these up". "My grandfather collected coins and left me these to me". Whatever works for you.

This is a winner!
[quote]
On 2009-06-24 15:10, Andi Peters wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-06-23 03:54, NexusMagicShop wrote:
Lethal Tender By Royal Magic is higher quality version.
[/quote]
Yeah right!

I can only assume your mark-up is higher on this version.

There's no way it's better quality.
[/quote]

Assume all you want I have both. It has nothing to do with a mark-up? Royal has a Bicycle back, and not some cheap Magnetic Bridge card back. As seen here: (Kling) http://kling.com/magneticplayingcardsindex.html

Ive used both versions, and the royal version no less then a 100 times. It has worked fine for me, and what I do. Simple as that. Now there might be another version even better then this one. But for the money royal works for me...
I used it again this morning. It's a great carry with you trick for times they want to see soemthing when you aren't actually working. You can give a business card out afterward if you wanted. It's magic in their hands and everyone knows how powerful that is.
For those complaining about the demo
here's is a full routine
http://www.magicgeek.com/metamorphosis-1805.html
Magicians complaining.... nah, never! ;)
Im not sure I see the difference between this and Lethal Tender? Instead of a card, you use something else. With Lethal Tender you could use other things beside a card as well.
[quote]
On 2009-06-28 23:24, Suux88 wrote:
For those complaining about the demo
here's is a full routine
http://www.magicgeek.com/metamorphosis-1805.html
[/quote]
Thanks for the link. I think this video solve many buyers's question.
BEN
[quote]
On 2009-06-29 04:39, rowdymagi5 wrote:
Im not sure I see the difference between this and Lethal Tender? Instead of a card, you use something else. With Lethal Tender you could use other things beside a card as well.
[/quote]

seems like the spectators can freely handle the coin which is not possible in Lethal Tender? ( I don't own either)
You are correct they can Fully inspect the coins.
In a previous post I tried to explain why the clips is what it is. I would encourage you not to make this a deciding factor in your decision as Metamorphosis is REALLY good. The clip does NOT do it justice but I guarantee you if you saw Mark Mason or Wayne Dobson do this you'd be emptying out your wallet as quickly as you could to buy one. The real advantages of this are that the coins are really examined throughout the whole routine. There is a super free feel/look to this. They are examining the coins throughout, it feels like there is just no cover when the change happens, you start clean, you are immediately reset, etc. This is ultra practical and ultra strong. Per my prior post the best comparison I can make is it feels like Card Under Glass in that the change seems to happen while you are away from the coins. If you know Wayne Dobson you know what a great thinker he is. Then add on Mark Mason and you are pretty much guaranteed a winner. This is a real work horse. It takes a classic plot and kicks it to a new level.

Tim
I don't care for that clip as I myself would not buy the effect based on it.

The power of the routine is that you hand them an Asian coin and a Kennedy half to look at. They cover the coins with the other hand, you reach in and remove one coin. You place it on the back of their hand and instantly you transpose it with the coin that is left in their covered hands.

I will carry this with me everyday. And it's a perfect walk around, table hopping trick, for those that work those venues.
This ain't your Grand Pappy's Lethal Tender! Different gimmick, different handling! Similar idea but not the same! I have it, I like it and I hope Mark and Wayne do well with it but if folks want to nit pick and speculate, so be it, better for those of us that have it!

MMc
Thi is on my "To get" List!

=Frank=
Title: Metamorphosis by Wayne Dobson
Coin routine with DVD instructions INCLUDES COINS!
Arena: Close up, strolling/table

Metamorphosis is a gaffed coin trick where two coins are shown, a half dollar and a Chinese coin with a hole in the center. The coins are placed into the spectator hand and the half dollar is pulled out of the closed hands of the spectator and placed on the back of the spectatorís hand. The spectator is asked a question about the coin and when he looks down the Chinese coin is now on the back of the hand and the half dollar between his hands. This is basically a component of other longer coin routines but if you are looking for a quick and effective trick to do with coins then this may be one to consider. If you want to do longer versions they are available in various books, such as Derrick Dingles book, and on other DVDs such as Doc Easons bar magic and In The Trenches by Paul Green. All things being equal this is still a neat trick and easier to do than the other versions, in fact is it almost self working and no difficult coin slights are involved. The coins can also be looked at by the spectator at the beginning and end of the trick, they just can't stop in mid stream and play with them.

The trick, I hesitate really to call it a routine, comes with the instructions on DVD and does, Iím happy to say, come with the required coins, even the normal half dollar, so you are good to go. I really am happy to see this as I remember running out and getting coin routines only to have it require a gaff I didnít know about and didnít have. The gaffs are of better than medium quality, not as good as some gaffs you can get but again youíll pay a lot for those coin gaffs and the price on this trick with the DVD and coins is reasonable. You can also practice some of the similar routines with this set and if you like it invest in the better gaffs if you feel the need. The DVD is of decent quality, not the level some companies put out but better than many, the picture and sound quality is okay. The problems I had with it was Mark Mason, he of demo fame, presents it like a demo and sounds like a demo guy rather than a performer. That isnít a problem because I like Mark but in the presentation the camera goes to the face of the spectator when the effect is happening in the hands so you cannot see the effect and misdirection at all. Heck, if they wanted to they could have had a watermelon appear in the spectators hands and nothing would show because the hands are nowhere near where the camera is aimed! Another thing is during the explanation Mark clearly screws up the routine, contact me if you miss it and Iíll tell you where to look, and they edit, rather smoothly, a different shot into it to finish the routine. I donít know why that bothered me but it did. To add insult to injury Mark later comments about the spectator being surprised when they shot the effect, right, they had to reshoot it to clear up the major error!

All in all I think this is a cool trick that has a creative handling that puts it into the range of even the worse coin guy, which I am. Just remember you are buying a coin trick with gaffs that happen to have instructions on DVD rather than a DVD on coin magic and youíll be fine. I know this review is a bit odd but I do like this trick and have been running around doing it and have come up with different means to do the dirty work. I like it and I do appreciate the gaffs being included.
WOW! What customer service!!!

Went to Mr. Mark Mason's site, earlier, and tried to purchase "Metamorphosis".
Hit a snag.
Called the U.S.A. contact number and heard a recording.
Hung up. I then thought, it would be better to shoot him an e-mail, about my
problem. (Usually takes 24 hours, for his response)
Mr. Mason returned my call. (He had his phone turned off, due to a personal matter)
When he re-activated his phone, 1 missed call was displayed. Mine.
Took my order over the phone.

I know there are a few, wonderful dealer/owners, we rave about. Mr. Mason is right
along side of them.

Thank you, again, Mr. Mason!
Warmest regards, :)

Sixten
Yeah, that video from Magicgeek was good until about halfway through when there was a cut, some unjustified reaching for the wallet, and a change that was anything but visual. I was hoping for more, but understand this may have just been inferior handling. As a long-time fan of LT, I'll keep my eye on this one for sure.
Mark Mason does a great job. I have this effect and love it!
My package just arrived, from Mr. Mason.
Again, fabulous service. Diving into the dvd tonight.
Mr. Mason, you're the best!

Sixten :)
I just got this effect used for a great price. I really like the effect...the coins are really good quality and the trick works well with spectators. My only small complaint is the gimmick..seems mildly cheap to me..i have bought a couple of gimmicked cards that would be examinable from ebay and I think that will complete the effect for me..then everything can be looked at...cool trick...
As an option:
I've changed the small wallet that holds the coins, for display, in the beginning &
what will follow.
I use the small packet wallet, that has the extra com********.
The 'you know what' goes u**** this.
(Eliminating the ****s)

:)
Now that I just got Metamorphosis, I can say it really is very much like Legal Tender with a added twist. Seems you could perform the same effect with Legal Tender so in my mind your really paying for ther idea and handling. In fact the gimmick used in LT (as Bosswain pointed out) is cleaner. I want to play around a bit with a routine and see if it works. My plan is to use the Electric Hot Leads business card carrier to product a flash a second before looking back at there hand to see the coin has changed. Now this is quick idea I just thought of while watching the dvd. I have to see: 1) if the gimmick is strong enough to use in the EHL card pad 2)The @@@@ doesnot damage the EHL battery and 3)the flash effect must be somewhat small or the spectator may jump back or something causing the coin to fall off their hand (but they could still pick it up). Any comments on this rountine?? Thanks
I would agree, you can do the same routine with lethal tender, it is just a nice handling. It does look very nice, I give credit to it's creation. If the gimmicks are nice too, more the better.
Can you use a coin purse instead of a packet trick wallet to do this routine?

It would be more logical to use a coin purse...to carry coins !!!!

For instance I think about Larry Becker's coin purse style.
Can you use a PK Ring instead of the plastic wallet?
[quote]
On 2009-10-14 23:23, Joaquin wrote:
Can you use a PK Ring instead of the plastic wallet?
[/quote]

In this case it would be a "sound" problem ( metal on metal..)
... unless you put a piece of Band-Aid around the inside of your PK ring?

Jerry
Jean-Luc...I've been using a coin purse for Metamorphosis and it works just great!

Jared
Just got this, it's a nice trick, very easy to do. If you don't like the switch method with the plastic wallet then there are other ways you could do it I suppose. But there's no heat on the wallet when I've performed it so don't fix it if it ain't broken is my advice. Coins examinable at the start & finish & reasonably priced. What more could you want?
Only one very small gripe - the half dollar didn't match the other half dollar which was a bit daft. I had others already that were a closer match so not a massive problem for me but something to bear in mind.
Can someone tell me if the Metamorphosis gimmick is exactly the same as the Lethal Tender Gimmick.
I just purchased Metamorphosis and the gimmick is exactly the same as my Lethal Tender Gimmick.
Thanks for any information.

Chappelly
[quote]
On 2010-02-23 01:30, chappelly wrote:
Can someone tell me if the Metamorphosis gimmick is exactly the same as the Lethal Tender Gimmick.
I just purchased Metamorphosis and the gimmick is exactly the same as my Lethal Tender Gimmick.

Chappelly
[/quote]

Surely you've just answered your own question there haven't you?
[quote]
On 2010-03-09 07:33, UncleBunkle wrote:
[quote]
On 2010-02-23 01:30, chappelly wrote:

Chappelly
[/quote]

Surely you've just answered your own question there haven't you?
[/quote]

I just wanted to make sure that I had purchased a ridgy didge Metamorphosis.
Some posters reckon there are differences in the gimmicks. See tennis pro.
If this is so this means I have purchased a bodgy Metamorphosis.
Just needed some clarification from somebody who has both gimmicks.
Can you help out here UncleBunkle?

Chappelly
I have had this for about 2 months- I believe the trick is meant for more of a one on one situation. Not a bad trick, but I must say that the gimmick will make noise if your not careful. Mine was not a very good fit and if I am not careful when retrieving the coin out of the hand of the spectator it "Clinks". For $50.00- I don't think it's worth that much.

RNK
If you use it and are creating magical moments for people, then price is subjective.

Mine doesn't clink.

Chris
[quote]
On 2010-03-09 12:27, Review King wrote:
If you use it and are creating magical moments for people, then price is subjective.

Mine doesn't clink.

Chris
[/quote]

I guess you would get magical moments if the spectator wouldn't here a clink! But I guarantee you wouldn't get magical moments if your gimmick clinked!

RNK

RNK
Watching the link from Suux88 gave the whole routine away ...
[quote]
On 2010-03-11 14:47, wulfiesmith wrote:
Watching the link from Suux88 gave the whole routine away ...
[/quote]

You are so correct, "Magic Geek" should actually be called "Magic Exposure" for that is pretty much what they manage to do with every effect they demo....
*You can do the Dobson effect with Lethal Tender but you can't do my Lethal Tender routine with the Mason gimmick. I made a special gimmick for LT. It does not have a rim. My gimmick allows you to show the set as a Chinese coin and there is no tell tale rim showing around the Chinese coin. My rimless gimmick also eliminated noise, and left everything examinable including the card case. The reset is almost instant.
*A lot of coin machinists make LT. None of them pay me a royalty. Even the reputable Royal Magic copied it without my permission. A lot of the machinists, such as Tango Magic, make it with a sh**l coin instead of the post type gimmick I designed. But they don't include my routines. If your LT came with a sh**l you were cheated.
*I gave the trick to Sterling Magic Creations to manufacture. They didn't want it because they said they were already making a Chinatown Half trick. I had to explain that the instant visual change made LT a very different effect. They had me write instructions for a trick that would not compete with their Chinatown Half and did not use my original instructions.
*The brand names of playing cards are only important to magicians. Most ordinary people see all playing cards as just what they are, playing cards. I used Kling steel cards because they worked very well and kept the retail price of the LT low. They also held up better than shimmed name brand playing cards. No one has ever suspected them as not being ordinary cards.
*The nice thing about the Kling cards is you can glue a picture of your children or grand children on the face of the card or glue an ID card to it or your business card and have an even better, more personal, gimmick.
*Some magicians even complain about the "cheap" vinyl case that comes with LT. They are quite ordinary and above suspicion. They also keep the retail price low. If you don't like the vinyl case you can easily buy a leather one. I found great looking leather ID cases, with brass corners, at the local dollar store.
*As someone already mentioned the Dobson variation is really a "one on one" trick. That person will be fooled. Other people watching the trick will probably see what you did. The person you did the trick for will not be fooled if you have to repeat the trick. And while the coins are examinable just as the LT coins are, the Mason card case is not examinable.
*When I performed for Caesar's Pocono resorts I opened with LT. I was almost always asked to "Do that again.' Instantly repeating the trick fooled the audience even more the second time. I did the trick at least 80 times a weekend for almost two years using the same Kling card.
*I have reached the stage in my life when I am only interested in performing close-up magic effects that a lot of people can see at the same time. There were 8 people at each table at the resorts so many of my favorite tricks could not be seen and had to be replaced. I only perform tricks that can be repeated immediately for the same audience. In the real world people ask you to repeat tricks. And when doing strolling magic many people follow you around and do see you repeating the same trick. If they figure out what you are doing they will shout it to your audience before the trick is over.
*I receive no money for creating Lethal Tender so it really doesn't matter to me which trick you buy. But the Mason/Dobson trick is not superior to Lethal Tender in any way no matter what the dealers, trying to sell it, claim. Mark Mason offered to put a sticker on his trick stating it was inspired by Steve Dusheck. I turned down the offer. If he would have asked me before he put the trick out I would have gladly given him permission. Perhaps he wanted magicians to think it was something really new so he would sell more of them.
Best wishes,
Steve
Steve it's unfortunate that so many great creators like yourself are taken advantaged of.

I have the Sterling version of Lethal Tender and really love it. I keep the coins in Regal's Passport (Wallet) and use that instead of the card to make the change using a story about currency exchange.

I made a mention in a post about Regal's Passport that your trick and his work well together.

I'm glad I have the original.
I have just received a new benefit from my membership in the Magic Cafť. I was contemplating buying Metamorphosis after seeing it in Mark Mason's video catalog. After following this forum's link to the demo by THe Magic Geek, I realized that it was just a variation of Lehal Tender by Steve Dusheck. You cannot discern thisi from the Mark Mason video as the "moment of truth" is not shown there.

I happen to be a proud owner of the original Sterling version of Lethal Tender that I have not used in some time. THe Metamorphosis demo encouraged me to bring it out of storage to try the in-the spectator's-hand approach which is definitely a vast improvement. I don't remember if I received my packet wallet in the following manner or whether I rigged it up myself. THe original s--m card is concealed in the opposite compartment by a plastic flap that fits exactly in its window. It's easy to make one of these from a second wallet. Now the wallet becomes the wand and the appearance of the shim card is immaterial as it is never seen by the spectator(s). This is very effective and a lot less expensive than using a fancy wallet to do the same thing.
Tony,
I also have the original Sterling version. It is in storage. As always, I love your improvements. Mine did not come that way.
And this is much cheaper.

Thanks for sharing.
I'm glad that this thread was revived. I too own the Sterling version of LT. In fact, it was after reading posts here on the Cafť that I became aware of the original and the "other" versions. I took the advice of many good members here and bought the original. I've never regretted it. I like the additional routine provided by Metamorphosis, and agree that you probably couldn't repeat it or have people watching from the sides. Of course, I seldom repeat a trick if asked. I just move to another with a "oh you liked that, then you will probably enjoy this...".
I have Metamorphosis along with three other variations of Lethal Tender. I finally got my original Sterling version about 6 months ago and it is the best one of them all. Two of the others I purchsaed were actually advertised as Sterling but turned out to be Royal Magic. (I think that Royal now owns Sterling or at least a part of it). Similar gimmick but not quite as good as the original. Now when I perform it is always with the original LT. I have used some of the Metamorphosis handling at times but to be honest the original script by Steve Dusheck is still the most effective IMO.

BTW, motown's idea of using the Passport wallet from David Regal is a great one! Thanks!

Jim
Metamorphosis XL by Wayne Dobson now available.

Close-up magic at its best!

Completely examinable at the start and finish of the routine.

Comes with real leather wallet

[youtube]py3ZWdqbd_M[/youtube]
Whatīs going on with dtrik Wayne Dobson Magic Shop UK? I placed an order 1st of April 2018 and it did not arrived (today is 04-26-2018). I wrote several emails to @mike and @sales. No reply!
This is a no go!