(Close Window)
Topic: How to handle a heckler by Keith Fields
Just read Keith Fields "How to handle a Heckler" and have to say it was a very good book on what to do with the person trying to ruin your show.

It seems that we all get this type of person in our audiance every so often.

Mark
Why can this book be bought?
Keith fields.com or I think his email is m@gician.com and if that doesn't work watch "Two Pros Talking" on you tube and he will tell you how you can find it.

Mark
Hi All and thanks Mark for the plug :)

How to handle hecklers is available through my website http://www.keithfields.com

And I hope you enjoyed some of the stories about hecklers in the book - that was my favourite bit!

Keith
Keith,

Funny that the next issue of MAGIC will have an article about hecklers....... what timing !

Mark
I have just received my copy today and just flicking through found instant gems of advice and some thought provoking topics. I am really looking forward to having a good thorough read through.
Keith is a talented performer with lots of wisdom...I am sure much of it is contained in his "Hecklers" book. I will get this soon.
It's a wonderful book, full of clear, excellent advice. Very enjoyable and very, very wise. Very impressive. Don't delay buying it and studying it.

Abe