(Close Window)
Topic: The Best Ever Sideshow act....
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Jun 28, 2009 12:35AM)
A Tribute....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOR8yHjxses&NR=1
Well, the greatest sideshow act ever...next to Mystic Marlow.
I'm not to argue with you when it comes to Evel Knievel.......I was a big fan of his also. He definitely knew how to hype a jump and he packed them in. He must have sold a million toys....I owned the wind up motorcycle myself and loved it! He was one of a kind......
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Jun 28, 2009 02:58AM)
After Closing tonight...(11:30 Mountain Time)..I read Todd's post....It is now about 2 hours later...my hand has stopped quivering...and I will reply...calmly...Now I am not going to go on a rant, Cause I like Todd, I respect Todd, and in a many ways he is the heir to possibly Ward's throne (which of the two thrones, only one can speculate)..So.. In fact here's what I've decided..I am going to search the World over...every nick, every cranny..time will not deter me....till I find...a Todd Robbins "Bobble-Head"...and when I find one..I will spare no cost in acquiring it...and that is what I will use to square my "Evil Dwarf" Banner...So There!!...(Sorry, Doug)......
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Jun 28, 2009 03:10AM)
[quote]
On 2009-06-28 03:15, T-RAY wrote:
I'm not to argue with you when it comes to Evel Knievel.......I was a big fan of his also. He definitely knew how to hype a jump and he packed them in. He must have sold a million toys....I owned the wind up motorcycle myself and loved it! He was one of a kind......
[/quote]

Todd Ray, BRAVO!!...I owned the "Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle" myself...Last year I ordered one for my older Brother (his Kids were Jealous)...Today my Girlfreind called and said 'Evel Ways" (His Autobiography) had arrived...(she will bring it to Great Falls)...So I told Her...If she wanted to be nice to me...She could get me a "Stunt Cycle"..When she asked what would a grown Man do with a Toy...I said, I'll have it Jump the Cat in your kitchen!!...I am keeping my fingers crossed...Here's the Link to buy it...It comes in a set now, But is made off the old IDEAL molds...(See, I share)...Best to you fellow Evel Fan...

http://www.thinkfasttoys.com/home.php?cat=841&gclid=CPiS1PjArJsCFQ9JagodjRwNDQ
[quote]
On 2009-06-28 03:58, The Curator of the Unusual wrote:
After Closing tonight...(11:30 Mountain Time)..I read Todd's post....It is now about 2 hours later...my hand has stopped quivering...and I will reply...calmly...Now I am not going to go on a rant, Cause I like Todd, I respect Todd, and in a many ways he is the heir to possibly Ward's throne (which of the two thrones, only one can speculate)..So.. In fact here's what I've decided..I am going to search the World over...every nick, every cranny..time will not deter me....till I find...a Todd Robbins "Bobble-Head"...and when I find one..I will spare no cost in acquiring it...and that is what I will use to square my "Evil Dwarf" Banner...So There!!...(Sorry, Doug)......
[/quote]

That could be expensive. You could save a lot of money but just hiring me, "The World's Largest Evil Dwarf". Unfortunately, I am not available. My mentor John Strong III told me never to work for anyone but myself. You gotta love it! Take that comedy to the bank and smoke it.

Todd "Bobble Head" Robbins
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (Jun 28, 2009 09:15AM)
[quote]
On 2009-06-28 02:01, Todd Robbins wrote:
Well, the greatest sideshow act ever...next to Mystic Marlow.
[/quote]
What ever happened to THAT guy?
THAT guy, as you so rudely put, is working for my mentor John Strong III in Coney Island. I am practicing and rehearsing and hoping that maybe possibly I might be able to get a job with the Biggest Greatest Sideshow in the World next season.
[quote]
...Mystic Marlow.
[/quote]

Who is Mystic Marlow? :devilish:
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Jun 28, 2009 11:49AM)
[quote]
On 2009-06-28 10:10, Todd Robbins wrote:
[quote]

[/quote]

That could be expensive. You could save a lot of money but just hiring me, "The World's Largest Evil Dwarf". Unfortunately, I am not available. My mentor John Strong III told me never to work for anyone but myself. You gotta love it! Take that comedy to the bank and smoke it.

Todd "Bobble Head" Robbins
[/quote]

WRONG!...Doug,I will be calling as planned, This could be the "Zibit that TOPS all Zibits"..HA, A Todd Robbins "Bobble Head" Gaff!!...Just like Comedy...Smokin all the way to the BANK!!.....
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Jun 28, 2009 12:00PM)
[quote]
On 2009-06-28 11:04, dpe666 wrote:
[quote]
...Mystic Marlow.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Believe me...Those that Know Him ....Ask that very question...
Beware 'The Two By Four'! It waits for thee.
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Jun 28, 2009 01:09PM)
A 2 X 4 ???...I hope its for Todd "Learned it all from JSIl" Robbins...He's the one that put Marlow in the same category as Evel...Sheesh!....
I think Todd's 'mentor' has an angle on that...
[quote]
On 2009-06-28 11:04, dpe666 wrote:

[/quote]

Here he is. I never saw Evel do anything like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhrVJXLWnU
Message: Posted by: The Curator of the Unusual (Jun 28, 2009 10:21PM)
Now I know why Marlow is the New Star of Coney...Geez, ...
The dynamic presence virtually leaped from my screen. I don't remember Evel leaping from my screen.

I did notice he uses my shoe maker.