(Close Window)
Topic: Need help finding a goblet with hollow stem
Message: Posted by: PWB (Jul 3, 2009 12:08AM)
Need help finding a goblet with hollow stem. I am working on a very GOTH effect and I need some kind of metal Goblet so I can drill through it any suggestions?

Message: Posted by: ClintonMagus (Jul 3, 2009 05:46AM)
How about these?


It looks like they are made in three pieces, so I am guessing that the stem is hollow already.
Message: Posted by: Michael Baker (Jul 4, 2009 03:57PM)
I have seen brass goblets that unscrew into three parts, bowl, stem, and base. I'd imagine you could replace the stem with a hollow brass tube soldered into place. They don't even need to unscrew, if you can hacksaw the stem off the bowl. I'd haunt thrift stores. The ones around here have tons of that imported brass stuff.
Message: Posted by: PWB (Jul 5, 2009 12:03AM)
Good thoughts I appreciate the help. I remember once seeing an almost one piece stem/cup.

Thanx for the input, just another thing for my do list.