(Close Window)
Topic: The Gwyd Birthday Project
A month ago Sylver presented me with a DVD for my 40th birthday.
I played it in the car as she kidnapped me to places unknown. On that DVD was a collection of clips created by some amazing people- Several of them were from right here in this forum.
Sylver has posted them all on her Youtube account. Have a look.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Sylverfire
I love the fact that I have brilliant and talented friends. You all are amazing.
Thanks much for what you did.
It meant the world to me.
Gwyd
Happy Birthday (belated of course) yet again. It was our pleasure and we had a blast doing it as you can tell from one of the many outtakes.
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (Jul 22, 2009 09:01AM)
Danny, your slippers amaze me
Crap. Did I miss that??? Sylver had asked me to voice some stuff and I said OK and promptly went senile forgetting the date. Oh well...you didn't get me the Cadillac I wanted either. We're even. Happy belated you youyou you.

A month ago????????
He's oooold. Not you, Doug. Gwyd.
[quote]
On 2009-07-22 10:01, thegreatnippulini wrote:
Danny, your slippers amaze me
[/quote]

Thanks they're my favorite because they look like I kicked Homer Simpson in the mouth, not that I would do that.........so maybe it's more like he's eating my foot. You get the idea.
I couldn't tell from the vid (watched it on iPhone) that those were Homer slippers; I have a pair from the CM Slumber Party show. Great slippers.
SO I was the only one who went for the english sitting in a chair drinking tea gambit then?

Happy Bday Gwyd ..... that's the day about 1 month after your birthday where one normally takes the anal bath ..... y ou know my spelling really messess pepople up!
We did the American equivalent of sitting in a chair drinking tea. Sitting on Martin's couch in our underwear drinking malt liquour.
How can you drink liquor out of your underwear ? Did you tie the leg holes up.
He's a man of unusual talents...
Ken don’t be such an *** hole for a change ...... you miss read it (or deliberately miss understood - or really are that stupid? It may be down to all the fire eating, hammering nails in your brain and working with fleas)....

Danny CLEARLY said and I quote (I’m even making that annoying gesture in the air with my figures - the speech marks one not the bird!) … so he said ….. "Martin's couch in our underwear"

So really there really is only one question to be answered….......

Danny exactly how large is your underwear if it fits a couch?
Translation for those unfamiliar with Dave's language:

"BlatherBlith blah blah blah blitherersnarf snev reet."
*Sneaks in*

Doug, you can always do a voice over for my bday... you have an 8 month lead time =)

Dave, It's so sweet you put your body through such pain due to the peer pressure I applied. I love the brit approach, us American women can not resist the charm of the English men. I mean how else could Hugh Grant have a successful career?!? Not from his acting skills that's for sure!

Danny, the slippers totally rocked and I love how you don't notice them till the outtake.

Stephen, sorry dude, I had to add the photos to your song... Hope I did you right!

Oh and Nips, After watching you talk live with your magnificent mustache, I now imagine it growing little arms and legs as if it is a complete separate entity and then it dancing with top hat and can... possibly to the tune "Hello my baby"
I love it!! Now got tie up a girl to the train tracks already!

Thank you everyone!!!!

*sneaks out*
What you did with the pictures and my audio was perfect, thank you; it's exactly what I would have done if I'd had more time.
I would have preferred a better picture of Mister Eon (or how ever you spell his name... Mysterion) but I used what I could find. Did you see the pictures of Gwyd and I at the Cheeky Monkey coffee shop in MI? Go to my face book if you haven't. It was one of those moments where we both saw the sign on the side of the road and then we both did a take and looked at each other with the unspoken, You thinkin' what I'm thinkn'? Oh hell yea I'm thinkin' what you are thinkin'

Good coffee there, nice people and we told them all about you guys. They loved it.
Cool! (and I thought the pic of Mr. Eon was spot on)
Message: Posted by: thegreatnippulini (Jul 24, 2009 09:10AM)
Sylver, my moustache isn't waving at you, it's my eyebrows. I never noticed how much my face moves until I saw that clip.
Hello GWYD:

I was busy and missed this! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY !!!!! From one Michigander to another! I enjoyed the clip very much! See you down the road !

The old Zibiteer

Rod Pringle
Gwyd, First happy belated birthday. Second, you are really very lucky to have someone as cool as Sylver as your partner, who went and did all this work for your 40th.

Your Wilkes-Barre drinking buddy,
Michael
aka Professor Fountain
http://www.ProfessorFountain.com
Only 40?
You look so much older.
Hope enjoyed some SPONGE cake. :)

Oh and check your PM's over at E&B

Happy Be-lated Bday,
D