(Close Window)
Topic: Lovecraftian ceremonies
I know this might be better put in the "Lets make a deal" area, but I thought that because of the nature of the book, I would have better luck in this section.

I have been trying to find a copy of the book Lovecraftian Ceremonies, but all leads I have found for possible places to accuire a copy have come back with the same response again and again and again, "Item not found".

So I decided I would ask the people here if anyone has a copy of the book. I know the book has been out of print for many years, and I also remember Dr Spektor mentioning a book that is in the works, but at the present time, I am just trying to find the original book at the present time.

I am not being picky, I am not asking for mint condition, just asking that the pages are all there, and the pages are more or less intact. PM me if you might be interested in selling a copy.
Still have not had any replies. If anyone knows where to buy one, that would be usefull as well.
I've been looking for the same thing. Not many prints still out there that are still intact. Yet another good book just out of reach. Let me know if you find a copy. Good hunting.
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=297737&forum=14

Touch base with the Doc...

Tony