(Close Window)
Topic: Bills across routines
I'm looking for some references for bills across if anyone could help that would be fantabulous
I think Robert Baxt still has a routine out.
One of the gentleman in the Flicking Fingers Group has several thoughts on this and variations including some novel bill counting sequences. I don't believe they are
on the book or DVD but I remember the counts.
I'll go through them the next time I see you.
See http://www.robertbaxt.com/funnymoneyproduct.html for my very entertaining and extremely simple to do routine for "Bills Across" where money counted out between two spectators magically and mysteriously moves. I think you'll like it.
Robert you got a vid on this routine?
Defconskylude, A DVD that includes the performance with all the jokes, schtick, bits, and comedy lines plus full instructions comes at no extra charge when you get the trick AND it includes two fine quality leather wallets (gimmicked!) to do all the dirty work for you. Please see the full description at http://www.robertbaxt.com/funnymoneyproduct.html
Stevens Magic used to have a video The Magic of Germany if I remember???t was a buch of German magicians and there was a cool bills across routine that I learned. It's a great platform or stage effect. Packs small plays big. Needs 20 newer bills. Good luck.
Giz,

Very interested in Bills Across. What makes the one fromt the video 'cool'. Is the method radically different from others or just nice and clean (a couple of solid sleights is really all you need.)

PM me if you want to go into details

thanks

peter
[quote]
On 2009-08-31 11:46, suspectacts wrote:
Giz,

Very interested in Bills Across. What makes the one fromt the video 'cool'. Is the method radically different from others or just nice and clean (a couple of solid sleights is really all you need.)

PM me if you want to go into details
[/quote]

Ditto.
The handling in the German bills across was different than any I'd seen before. It was new and "cool" to me. I've not seen another like it.There was no gimmick involved.
I guess I'll just have to find it myself. Any hints on the actual title of the DVD?
[quote]
On 2009-09-08 14:35, suspectacts wrote:
I guess I'll just have to find it myself. Any hints on the actual title of the DVD?
[/quote]

Peter:

It's called "Magic of Germany" and may be available here:

http://www.gmvl.com/details.asp?id=81

Doug