(Close Window)
Topic: New York state fair 2009
Message: Posted by: DonDriver (Sep 17, 2009 03:29PM)
Here is a vid of my friend Petes Giant Snake and Giant Rat grind show at this years New York state fair.We got to jackpot several times...it was fun.

I worked the fair with a friend ,Alex.We pitched squirmle's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfJkXh9jdbI


Enjoy !

Don
Message: Posted by: Doug Higley (Sep 17, 2009 03:38PM)
Would have liked to have seen the Fronts! At least the camera wasn't jumping. :)
Message: Posted by: DonDriver (Sep 17, 2009 03:59PM)
Pete did a great job framing this show.He made it to look a dumpster.I know that might sound strange but it really looks good.He has two of them one for the rat and one for the snake with two enterances and two ticket boxes.(of course)

Don
Message: Posted by: Doug Higley (Sep 17, 2009 06:53PM)
Would love to see it!

Thanks Don.
Message: Posted by: abigkahuna/1 (Sep 18, 2009 01:42AM)
Beautiful
Message: Posted by: petekoloz (Sep 20, 2009 11:36AM)
[quote]
On 2009-09-17 16:38, Doug Higley wrote:
Would have liked to have seen the Fronts! At least the camera wasn't jumping. :)
[/quote]

Here you go...
http://sideshowworld.com/blowoff-NYSF-Snakeshow-Tip.html
Message: Posted by: Rod Pringle (Sep 20, 2009 11:53AM)
Pete:

These shows are beautiful!!!!! Who did the banners? Absolutly terrific.

ROD
Message: Posted by: Doug Higley (Sep 20, 2009 02:03PM)
Love that Snake banner! Gorgeous work.
Message: Posted by: Todd Robbins (Sep 20, 2009 03:07PM)
You CALL thatt a show! Haa? I hav a goood friend that IS a REALL Showman! HE SAVEED Coney island in 23 weaks. Did you doo that? NOOO! HA!

big Todd Robbins & Son.

[quote]
On 2009-09-20 12:36, petekoloz wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-09-17 16:38, Doug Higley wrote:
Would have liked to have seen the Fronts! At least the camera wasn't jumping. :)
[/quote]

Here you go...
http://sideshowworld.com/blowoff-NYSF-Snakeshow-Tip.html
[/quote]
Message: Posted by: petekoloz (Sep 20, 2009 10:30PM)
2 rights, a left, then take the interstate...

[quote]
On 2009-09-20 16:07, Todd Robbins wrote:
You CALL thatt a show! Haa? I hav a goood friend that IS a REALL Showman! HE SAVEED Coney island in 23 weaks. Did you doo that? NOOO! HA!

big Todd Robbins & Son.

[quote]
On 2009-09-20 12:36, petekoloz wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-09-17 16:38, Doug Higley wrote:
Would have liked to have seen the Fronts! At least the camera wasn't jumping. :)
[/quote]

Here you go...
http://sideshowworld.com/blowoff-NYSF-Snakeshow-Tip.html
[/quote]
[/quote]