(Close Window)
Topic: LabcoMagic product line
Recently I got their whole product line and I need to tell you guys that I am not only impressed with their quality and with how reliable their products are but also I am totally amazed by their customer service.
Soren is the MAN!!!

Best,
Titanas
Message: Posted by: Kaarlo von Freymann (Sep 17, 2009 04:58PM)
Titanas wrote: I am totally amazed by their customer service.

Yes year in year out Soren of Labco has maintained a well deserved enviable reputation for service and satisfied return customers. We Scandinavians are proud that he is Scandinavian. I have many of his props and along the years there has been only little service in spite of heavy use. And Soren takes care of you immediately. If you send a mail even late in the day you will get an answer still the same evening.WE SHOULD PATRONIZE THOSE WHO PROVIDE EXCELLENT SERVICE AND EXCELLENT PROPS. As we cannot write who is a crook on this forum (which irritates me) it is very important that we help collegues find those few who are the rare exceptions.
Kaarlo von Freymann Helsinki Finland
I also have found the service from Soren to be first class. The quality and reliability of the props can push to new levels. There are many out there who choose to avoid electronic products in their performance, which in fairness is their own choice and full credit to them, for those of us who prefer the electronic route it's great to have an act where we can walk on stage and have confidence in our props. It's also great releif for those of us who have been burnt in the past with certain other electronic clipboards

Matt G'
I can only concur.

Soren I outstanding when it comes to customer service.
I use several of the Labco stuff regularly and will continue to do so.

He's gone from being a supplier to someone I'm proud to call a friend, and I wholeheartedly recomment him and his stuff. really! =)

//Micke
Agreed all around..UFOIII is wonderfully powerful and modular...love it and love the customer service...immediate replies, updates, and help.
Fabulous service. Fabulous products. The mentalism world would be a poorer place without Labco... and so would I !

Drew
What Labco effects does everyone recommend?
[quote]
On 2009-09-21 19:20, aussiemagic wrote:
What Labco effects does everyone recommend?
[/quote]

I would recommend UFOIII,since it offers so much versatility and modularity. It has been a wonderful addition to my repertoire,great for walk around and stage alike.
In my opinion Labco does not sell effects, they sell tools and you create effects with those tools. UFO and Mental table is what I use and I´m very satisfied.

Pete
I own "only" Labco's "Nana's Box". But what an amazing piece of work or art... Truly Labco's products are Rolls Royce among "e-tools". My highest recommendations. Jan
Don't forget that you can meet the team behind Labcomagic at the Mindvention conference in Las Vegas in a couple of months. You will discover that behind the nice products are some very nice guys. Read more at http://www.mindvention.net/
Labco are simply brilliant.. I wholeheartedly recommend their products..

Quality, reliability and excellent customer service..

MS
I am a longtime Labco customer, having owned several incarnations of UFO (including the current UFO3). I also own and use Mindbuster.

Labco products are superb, and when there have been problems (I've had a few - but no more than with any manufacturer of electronic 'devices'), Soren's service and support have been nothing less than superb, actually exceeding my expectations on several occasions.

For what it's worth, Labco gets my unequivocal endorsement.

e
Endorsing collegues what everyone said, just wanted to say that I agree with everyone, Soren is a gentleman, very considerate and patient with regard to technical clarification regarding their products, I mean I had the best attendance in 22 years of magic and I am very satisfied.I would very like to recommend all the products of LabcoMagic because they can turn the dream of being a mentalist in reality.

Soren

Congratulations!

Pablo Rubio
Labco will be displaying their whole product line at the upcoming [url=http://mindvention.com]MINDvention[/url]
Yet another fan. I really like the Labco props nobody ever notices. ;)

Subtle and devastating.

Cheers,
Al
Labco was Rudy Coby's fictional science company from his Universal Studios show and two TV specials, I thought he must have been putting out some items ...
Message: Posted by: thorsten dankworth (Oct 11, 2009 06:13PM)
Sören is a very friendly person and his products are high quality. The labco mindboard is the best....in the hands of the right person...:propeller:
I cannot wait for the new remote to add to my Ufo III when it's released, so many ideas and possibilities.
Titanas, you must have hit the lottery to buy the entire line, but then I am thinking the US conversion rate, but I do agree, if you are a working pro, and it's your living, then only the best will do, and Labco is the very best, butfor many reading this, they may ask why, quite simply, all Labco products function 100%, no need to worry if it will work or not, also, all the products look as they should,Mindbuster, is very thin and clean lines, there is nothing bulging or poking out, it is not oversized, it looks and feels as if it just came off the shelf from Staples.And the screen will resize for you, automatically, so much thought has gone in to this,
UFO, offers the thinnest cards around and a ton of options, so you can customize on your own, this is a huge plus, and the same quality we are all mentioning, see for yourself.

http://www.labcomagic.com
Hi

This is a question for all the UFO 3 users out there. I think that the UFO 3 kit is really great. But here is my question:

How do you attach the square an***** to your arm? In my opinion, the attachment of this an***** is not solved at all.
This is, what I use now and perhaps it helps you too.
I bought an ipod arm belt (as used for sports, jogging etc.). The square an***** fits exactly into the sleeve for the ipod. Be sure, to buy the original from Apple. It is for the 4th generation ipod. The size of the strap can be changed and fixed by velcro straps.

Let me know, how and where you attach the antenna. You can also email me to info@doktorp.ch.

Bye, bye
Patrick
I cut the toes off a sock. makes it like a tube. easy.
[quote]
On 2010-01-31 08:15, dave wrote:
Titanas, you must have hit the lottery to buy the entire line, but then I am thinking the US conversion rate, but I do agree, if you are a working pro, and it's your living, then only the best will do, and Labco is the very best, butfor many reading this, they may ask why, quite simply, all Labco products function 100%.......
[/quote]

Dear Dave,
I didn't hit the lottery lol, I was the consultant of the Greek Next Uri Geller Show and my agreement with
the production, apart my big payment, was a big budget (30 thousand euros) for equipment thar all remained with me after the show ;)

bests,
Titanas
Good for you tit!
what about your big consultant mate ME?

Steve
I have now field tested the UFO 3 and it works great. Every time, 100%!

Patrick
Does anyone actually use the UFO 3 in combination with a second unit (UFO 3) ?
I recommend ALL Labco stuff. Sorens customer service, products everything is first class !
Does anyone use the motion sensors? I've seen a guy doing a routine on youtube with three little puppets but I cannot find the clip/link again.
[quote]
On 2010-03-01 09:17, doktorp wrote:
Does anyone use the motion sensors? I've seen a guy doing a routine on youtube with three little puppets but I cannot find the clip/link again.
[/quote]

I use 6 motion sensors as part of a routine (involving weapons, not puppets). They are quite reliable.
Eric, do you use them with a delay? How reliable are they? Did you ever miss a movement?

Thanks
Patrick
I don't use a delay. They are quite reliable, but I was 'stung' once because of the nature of the timing in my routine (so it was an audience management issue). I need to respond quickly to the 'read' with my next action...and once I made my 'commitment' she changed her mind and grabbed a second item (it was one of those unfortunate instances where I do believe she may have done it intentionally to try to mess me up). I have since managed this possibility by weaving the 'issue' into the storyline of the presentation.

But as far as always getting a read and not getting false reads; so far, there has not been a problem.

e
I've never had a misread on mine either. I do like the fact each one is programable for the delay. I made up wooden key fobs for them to slot into and now use them in the colney hatch key box
Oooh Matt. Great idea. I've got a custom key box coming. Can't wait!

Benny
Hi

The UFO system has now been out there in 6 years.
In 2010 we will make an E-book with routines for the UFO system.
Send your routines to Labcomagic, and win gift vouchers for
Labcomagic products. Read more on our website: http://www.labcomagic.com

Email your routines before the 1th of November 2010, to:
sorenharbo@gmail.com

Best
Soren
http://www.labcomagic.com