(Close Window)
Topic: What is this mutliple card switch called?
Message: Posted by: huruey (Sep 27, 2009 07:37AM)
I have been using this sleight quite a bit lately, but am annoyed that I cannot remember what it is called or where I learnt it.

The sleight involves spreading through the deck and out-jogging as many cards as you please. In the process of stripping out these cards and placing the deck on the table, these cards are switched for a number of others from the bottom of the deck.

If you could remind me what it's called and who it belongs to, I'd be very grateful.

Message: Posted by: Stanyon (Sep 27, 2009 08:59AM)
In "The Complete Works Of Derek Dingle" Dingle refers to it as the "No Lap Switch"
(Page 83). Randy Wakeman refers to Dingle's handling in Randy's "R.W. Four Card Stunner", from "Formula One Close-Up". I'm sure that the move has been called other things by other magicians.

Hope that helps a little?
Message: Posted by: huruey (Sep 27, 2009 02:52PM)
Yes it does. Thanks, Steve! :)