(Close Window)
Topic: Pavel's Invisble Card
Just curious if anyone has used Pavel's Invisble Card from Box. It is an effect where you name a card one after another and the spectator stops you on one they like. Next you show that card to be invisible, put it in the invisible card box. Wait a few moments to let it materialize and you pull out a real card box out with one card in it. Spectator is floored when the card happens to be thier card!
I have used it quite a bit and it always gets great reactions, thanks Pavel. However a fellow magic hobbyist I taught the effect to says that it has worked horribly for him. He says he does everything the way its supposed to be done but still nothing.
So, I just wanted some feedback to see if anyone else uses it.
Thanks
Carlos
Funny thing is that this friend loves the Invisble Deck, I gave it to him because it just wasn't for me at that time. I used Pavel's effect like the Invisible Deck.
I would be interested to know were you found this effect of Pavels.

Craig
THE CREATIVE MAGIC OF PAVEL VOL 4 DVD
(In)Visible Card in Case

http://www.llpub.com/zenshop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1517

***I actually got it from a World Greatest DVD that was being given away free with any order (LLPub.com) a few years back. I can't seem to find it anywhere on the net. Pavel's trick was performance only, I figured it out after watching it a few dozen times and it works awesome! You can also have a backup selection just in case!