(Close Window)
Topic: POWERBALL by Slim King
Now that I think the smoke has cleared, I've been receiving emails about the effect that I Published several months ago. POWERBALL :)
Here are the answers to your questions.

As usual this is a Mentalism Effect and not a magic trick.

Powerball is one of the most popular games of chance in the world. It is available in 30 States here in the US and growing all the time (Some states don't have lotteries)
Florida just gave out a $192,000,000.00 today to an Orlando Dr. (Purchased) on his way to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studio's..... :bat: (That's also where I work) Small world :)

All materials are authentic and the routine is original and very believable as mentalism effects must be.
Materials are available if you can't get them for free in your home state.

As always, I must know exactly who is interested. Your Real Name, Forum Name, Phone Number, and your Youtube Name.
Your identification information will be kept as secret as possible. (No complaints yet)
The information you need is provided via youtube video for a certain period of time. (Longer if you need more time to absorb the idea) You also get my personal home phone number for any questions as always.

Please just email me if you have any other questions. ( My email is in my Profile)

Thanks for your support !!!
The Professor Slim King
Is this a presentation you're selling?
I will be sharing this to an extremely limited number of friends here on the Café.
It is an adaptation of a classic method with several original routines.
It is my presentation of a lotto prediction that I feel is timely, believable, and unexplainable :)
Are you asking money for this? Or is this free.
No. It's not free, but extremely economical :)
How much are you charging?
If you are interested then please email me.
Pro's who've seen the routine agree that it evades many of the "Spoiler" questions when working with Lotto Predictions.
It's NOT A MAGIC TRICK!!!!!!!
It's for Mentalists. I need to make that clear :)
I think your price is very reasonable, thanks for the pm.
Thanks :) I do want the Café folks to know this is available on a very limited basis. We are very proud of it, and I don't want to be overshadowed or confused with larger marketing actions of other similarly named products. I'm obviously not in this for the money :)
These will only be released 25 at a time ... I won't be selling 500 to Murphy's or anything like that any time soon :)
Hi Samurai,

[quote]
On 2009-10-15 17:15, Psychic Samurai wrote:

...Materials are available if you can't get them for free in your home state...
Please just email me if you have any other questions. [/quote]

Ok, I sent an email, but no answer so far. :(
So, what does it mean: 'Materials are available if you can't get them for free in your home state...'
I haven't gotten a response yet either...I would assume that PS is finishing up all the videos & it isn't quite ready yet...

Nathan
Help, Slim forum won't allow me to send pm , says you have reached your limit, love to hear from you on this ,, and that other thing if possible
Please stand by. I've been in the midst of a medical problem that may take a bit to overcome, but I'm much closer now I believe. My Dr. prescribed a medication that backfired to be blunt about it.
Feel better mate.
Get well soon slim

will this work with other lotterys say UK 1's
or just powerball
All the best to you Dave!! I hope you are soon back on your feet again!
Hi Slim,
sorry for being impatient, get well!
Get well,
Thanks for the update...get well soon, buddy!

Nathan
There will only be 25 available this go round. I am back on my standard narcotics so everything is returning to normal :)
And I'd like to thank all of you guys who supported me in getting the HOUDINI AWARD for creativity and innovation ... THANKS !!!!! :cheers:

Slim King
HERE WE GO!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EisdU6GEZsI&feature=player_profilepage
I'm deeply impressed :lol: Jan
OK ..... Here we go :)
Just email me. For those from Australia and other countries I'll include an adaptation for you if you'd like.
POWERBALL works best with the 30 States here in the US, but it can work for just about any lottery.
As always you'll be getting my personal phone number for any help needed.

Thanks ... As I said, just 25 will be available this first time. :bat:
And that second time?
[quote]
On 2009-10-26 08:43, Psychic Samurai wrote:
OK ..... Here we go :)
Just email me. For those from Australia and other countries I'll include an adaptation for you if you'd like.
POWERBALL works best with the 30 States here in the US, but it can work for just about any lottery.
As always you'll be getting my personal phone number for any help needed.

Thanks ... As I said, just 25 will be available this first time. :bat:
[/quote]

You email is full (you can't recieve anymore messages)

is this similar to Bill Abbotts Powerball 60
Hey brother feel better and then clear your mail box it is full;)
Very interested in this
Mike
My email is in my profile.
I'm sending out the information tonight to those who've been waiting. :)

Bill Abbott has offered to send me his product.(So I've never seen the routines yet)

As I've stated before, the name is similar and the method appears to be the same. I believe that Bill uses some sort of scratch off ticket while I use the actual gambling media provided by the Powerball people themselves.

My routine is for mentalists and I believe (Not having seen it yet) that Bill's is for magicians.
Just the way I see it so far. I always include my personal phone number for any questions and of course my version is less expensive. I will help anyone with their routines and adaptations to their particular Lotto if they choose not to use the POWERBALL materials.
Hope that clears things up.

Thanks

Slim King/Dave Koenig
The links will be going out tonight :)
Thanks everyone !!!!!
Dave and Kyleen :)
I sent you an email.
Youtube is having difficulties right now. I will send the links when they are back to normal.
Sorry about the delay for some of you.
The links have been sent :)
You have my private number and if some things seem slightly vague please give me a call. It's all part of the Anti-Piracy Plot :)
I found the videos to be quite easy to understand...

Nathan
That's because of your deep understanding of Mentalism (or that you've seen people drink a lot of Captain Morgan's Private Stock before :) )
Seriously...I am surprised that you were even in the shot on most of the videos...what I did was drink an equal amount of Captain Morgan's and everything looked fine...

Nathan
I started with a Captain Morgan on the first video, another for the second, by the time I got to the third, I was blown away (in more ways than one).

ROSHAMBO

Tony
[quote]
On 2009-10-29 12:54, Nathan Pain wrote:
Seriously...I am surprised that you were even in the shot on most of the videos...what I did was drink an equal amount of Captain Morgan's and everything looked fine...

Nathan
[/quote]

I use an old Dean Martin Trick ... I have a seat belt on my chair ... Works great !!!!!

Thanks guys. More routines every day. Most of you guys can run with the ball faster than I can anyway !!!!
The links have been sent. Please notify me if any problem arise.
I have a few slots left ... remember .. this is a Mentalism effect and Not a magic trick version.
Thanks
Dave
Tried to PM you but your box is full.
I also emailed you and recievd no response.
His PM box was full when I tried to contact him about a week ago so I just sent him an email. His email address is listed on his profile. I got a response within about 24 hours. I think he works at Universal Studios so he may be at work and unable to reply. Im sure you'll get a response soon.
Just getting in right now and I'm off again in a few hours. It's a big Weekend ... I'll be receiving the first HOUDINI AWARD for Creativity and Innovation. I'm very excited !!!!!
I will get around to everyone. I promise :)
I sent an email last week.
I will be getting to all of you soon. Please don't be offended if I ask a few questions. I also never reveal who purchases these effects unless you would like me to. I also make sure this is a Mentalism based performance and not some dumbed down magic trick.
For those who are interested, I found PS's preentation concept perfect. I smiled when he started, and the smile never left my lips.

Some may say that was because of the rum, but I think it was because of the presntation. I love it!

RUMSHAMBO

Tony
Thank you Tony!!!!!
Coming from a Mentalist of your stature, that means Everything! No kidding :)
Dave
[quote]On Nov 6, 2009, Tony Iacoviello wrote:
For those who are interested, I found PS's preentation concept perfect. I smiled when he started, and the smile never left my lips.

Some may say that was because of the rum, but I think it was because of the presntation. I love it!

RUMSHAMBO

Tony [/quote]
I'm still smiling!!!!!!!!