(Close Window)
Topic: Big game!
Undefeated Giants vs. undefeated Saints! Who do you like? I am a big Saints fan, so I say Saints all the way but should be a heck of a game.

Glen
Going to be interesting...the Jets defense did a really nice job on the Saints, but Sanchez couldn't get it done. But the Giants have injuries in the secondary...couldn't have come at a worse time - Brees is the guy to exploit 'em. Saints 28, Giants 24. Or something.
Who dat!
Saints all the way!!!!!
Did football start? Who should I root for?
The Saints will be singing the blues...The Giants will be marching out of N.O. to dixieland music.

Giants by 3 pts.

:)
So much for my prognostic ability. The G-Men were completely outplayed in this one.

Maybe they will meet again in the NFC playoof game.

I think it is going to be a harsh practice week for the Giants.

Congrats Saints!
Dang. I thought that this was going to be a thread about hunting.
Who Dat, who dat!

The Saints were playing like they were on mission from God Almighty.
Yeah they did a lot of marching into the end zone. They not only won they kicked their butts in most convincing fashion. It was great to watch some of the Giants, especially Manning, come a little unraveled during the game! Also, with their schedule they could end up 14-2 or better and get homefield through the playoffs!
Go Saints!

Glen
Wouldn't it be amazing after all these years being dubbed the New Orleans aint's they do what New England or any other team has not been able to do, and that is to become the only team since the 72 Dolphins to go undefeated through the entire season.

Peace.
Zero is a great number when it is in the right column!!! Who dat dem Saints beat last?

Glen