(Close Window)
Topic: Tarantula Levitation System
I recently purchased the Master Levitation System by Steve Fearson. Another levitation system that I've been looking at lately is Tarantula. Do any of ya'll have any reviews on this? Thanks
Matthew
Nah I cant help you with that but what are your Thoughts on Steve Fearsons System?
I know a lot of people loved The Tarantula.
Really? I just not sure if its worth the price that there asking...
I really like Steve Fearson's products. Probably my two favorites that he created are Legend and his Master Levitation System.
Matthew
[quote]
On 2009-11-05 19:39, paisa23 wrote:
[/quote]

All depends on if you use it or not.
[quote]
On 2009-11-08 11:30, Mario Orsini wrote:
[quote]
On 2009-11-05 19:39, paisa23 wrote:
[/quote]

All depends on if you use it or not.
[/quote]

No I understand that and all that its just the hassles of IT... It allows for great effects just sometimes they are not the most friendly tools if you know what I mean. but I might have to look into it. I know the gimmick just havent gotten a chance to play with it. I wonder if he will ever Lecture out in San Antonio..
Tarantula is a device, or a utility. its well thought and made.If you are experienced with IT you will love it, and if you r not you will only be admiring it, just like me.
Experienced with IT..get it yes.....
If you enjoy IT, you will LOVE Tarantula. If you use the Spider Pen, again, you will LOVE Tarantula even better. The Spider Pen is great and I use mine everyday...along with my Tarantula...and Loops of course. I never leave home without these three things.
I bought this a while ago, first thing I have bought in a while. I think it is a great little device, has many possible uses. I quite liked John Kennedy's stealth retractor this is even better and stronger. It is not quite what I was expecting I was thinking TT, but yeah nice.