(Close Window)
Topic: PENomenon Writer
Hi Guys
Just checked this new product seems pretty good.
What do you guys have to say?

http://www.murphysmagic.com/Product.aspx?id=45450

Paul.W
From Israel
Check this other thread to know what the guys think:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=342431&forum=218&9
That thread says nothing about the product, just the advert :P

Surely Lior would not endorse something that lacked potential. I like the look of it.

Anthony
Ha! I love (read HATE) ads like this. Neither the ad copy nor the demo tell you what the h@ll the thing does!!!

Useless. I am so sick of demos that are nothing more than reactions and supers, and give zero information on what you are actually purchasing.

Edit: And after reading the other link posted above, I see I am not alone. It's BS.
I think many of us here on the Café are tired of not only meaningless trailers but the over hype that occurs on many of the posts on the forums before a product is even available.
[quote]
On 2009-12-09 07:44, tmoca wrote:
Ha! I love (read HATE) ads like this. Neither the ad copy nor the demo tell you what the h@ll the thing does!!!
[/quote]

They say it's the sizzle that sells the sausage, but for heavens sake, at least tell me it's a sausage you are selling!
I read the ad but I still have no idea what the product is or what it does.
I was there on the street when he did this and let me tell you, when he opened that little plastic vase and the yellow ball was gone, those ladies just went nuts.
I talked to Lior , he told me it is a new kind of swami writer
Why would anyone need a "NEW" swami? interesting though, I would love to see how the perfect swami can be improved.
[quote]
On 2009-12-09 08:52, nattefrost wrote:
I was there on the street when he did this and let me tell you, when he opened that little plastic vase and the yellow ball was gone, those ladies just went nuts.
[/quote]

Sounds like Mike Gallo's routine. :baby:
I too am disgusted with effects that tell you NOTHING about them other than " buy this because it will be super duper coolio wonderful and make people scream"

Im a dealer - and I am speaking with my money - I wont stock this until they redo the marketing and show a decent demo and give a description of what the heck it is.

There is no reason when I order supplies from Murphys that I need to wonder what I am getting.

Like the other guy said - it's the sizzle that sells the sausage, but for heavens sake, at least tell me it's a sausage you are selling

I suggest people speak with their money - stop buying stuff that is built on hype.
The real trick was explaining to the bus driver why the the graffiti on his window was a miracle, rather than vandalism. Wonder how long it took the magish to scrub it off, and how much the citation set him back.
This is disgusting!!! I am sickened to the level of throwing up all over my family and pets over this absolutely ridiculous marketing strategy.....

I will pray to God Almighty to forgive the sins of whoever is behind this!!

I will also place a post on Amnesty International so that we can get a global boycott on all products made by these guys as well as some form of bank account freeze on Lior....this is a travesty!!

Kam
And yet...., we are still putting energy into it!
......but seriously.......

....what does the product do?

Kam
I would at least think that after a video that basically shows just reactions that they would IMMEDIATELY have another video being more specific on what this is and does. Especially something that is pretty expensive like this. But even if it was cheap---at least show what the heck it does!
I'm fuming too and I haven't even watched it!!!
Anybody know what can we do with this?
Well, I guess someone has to sacrifice 70 bucks of their life :)
But I am sure its good, I talked to almost all of these
mentalist they all told me it is something new and fresh.

Paul.W
From Israel
Ok I will sacrifice and buy it lol...ill order today form hocus-pocus and put a review once I get it in a day or 2
"remote controlled" writer
IMHO they are trying to sell the product to knowledgeable magicians or mentalists. Do you want ellusionist kiddies to start playing with a hot weapon like this one?

That's my romantic view. Hehe. Perhaps I'm wrong, and the ad sucks by the base.

But Justin, why would anyone need a new swami writer? because the tip of a pencil or a ballpoint pen, CAN be hidden somewhere in your hand (in the minds of the spectators) but a LARGE color felt tip of a sharpie... that's out of the question.

Now, I've got the same reactions with a normal swami (well, perfected boon from my friend Lincoln), like those on the video, so we have to admit that this "prop" is really standing on a giant's shoulder. But I hope it has it's own potential.

I would like to read a review to see how practical and invisible it is, thou.
If they don't want it bought by the kiddie ellusionist crowd, why are they marketing it like an ellusionist item them?

grin

must not be too powerful of an item to show a demo video of it.

I thought I was watching a Criss Angel special when I saw the promo video. (grin)
I did not care for the super sharpie, I hope this is an improvement over that.

Mike
Thanks MarianoG. I to hope this is something that can improve mentalism. I have never been called out on using a boon, swami before while performing, I agree however, that many spectators may come to a conclusion like having a small pen or pencil tip is how the prediction, mind reading is done. so ill I can say is that I hope this is something I like and that I will use... I shall let everyone know.
If this is something that will duplicate scribblings made with a Sharpie, but at a distance and a larger scale, that would indeed be very cool and useful. Presumably, though, that would have been made clearer by now.

Staples is selling digital pens that record and beam (wirelessly) physical movements and chicken scratches to your PC, which can then be saved as a PDF, or can be converted to text via OCR.
Hi maxfieldsMagic
Can you maybe send the link to the digital pen effect?
Thanks
Paul.W
From Israel
http://www.scanningpens.co.uk/ old news though .
Regards Mark
Hi Paul

As far as I know the digital pen is being developed in Israel... my neighbor was working for this company and I can ask him where you can buy it in Israel.

Regarding the PENomenon, I am a good friend of all the creators of this effect, I will try and get some more information for you and bring it here.
Hi Eran
I appreciate you taking the time for me.
It would be great if you could bring more information :)

Thanks
Paul.W
From Israel

P.S how was the last convention ( last week)?
[quote]
On 2009-12-12 01:48, Paul.W wrote:
Hi maxfieldsMagic
Can you maybe send the link to the digital pen effect?
Thanks
Paul.W
From Israel
[/quote]

The one I saw isn't actually an effect, it's marketed to students and professionals who want to use it to take notes without typing, then preserve them electronically, either as images or as typed text.

They've been out for awhile, but they're getting cheaper and more mainstream. There was a large display of them and their accessories at the entrance to Staples (an office supply chain in the U.S.A.) last week. Some require special paper to track the pen, some don't. Don't see them on their website right now, but this one seems to use the same technology, without the need for special paper -

http://www.staples.com/IRISnotes-Digital-Pen/product_831556?storeId=10001&jspStoreDir=Staples&cmSearchKeyword=digital+pen&fromUrl=home&langId=-1&catalogId=10051&cmArea=SEARCH&ddkey=StaplesSearch
Max
Thank you,
I wanted to buy a similar product that would cost me 2000 dollars but I guess I got a better christmas gift :).

Paul.W
From Israel
I assumed this allows you to write something in advance and then have it appear over a given amount of time. like the opposite of disappearing ink.
That would be a useful idea too...

This is an interesting thread. Usually we're speculating concerning the method - here we're speculating concerning the effect.
The question is, do you have to have the receiver on the paper or you can just hold it in your hand?

Paul.W
From Israel
[quote]
On 2009-12-12 18:00, Platt wrote:
I assumed this allows you to write something in advance and then have it appear over a given amount of time. like the opposite of disappearing ink.
[/quote]

Probably(?).

:xmas:
As promised, I spoke with my friend who created this effect.
I can say that the PENomenon is a type of N…. W….. that involve sharpie instead of lead. This effect is perfected for every-day situations. It gives the performer the ability to make visible live predictions appear on any surface, paper, wood, concrete-floor, glass, or mirrors and even on beer bottles and soda cans.

Use it for TV, on the streets, in trade-shows to promote products, or in live performances for small or large audiences.

Mentalist Lior Suchard, winner of the 1st "The New Uri Geller" TV-show, together with magic-consultant, Shimon Nachmani, will lead you step-by-step through the amazing benefits of PENomenon Writer. All the easy moves, routines, and performances are thoroughly explained. Running Time: Approximately 28mins

Available in black, red, and green.
A new movie will be ready shortly and will give some more information.
I have seen it in action and it's amazing.
Hope that give you the missing information.
So if this is a type of NW, how does it differ from the S***r Sharpie ?
Good Question
I heard the only difference is the lead
But not sure, so don't take my word for it

Paul.W
From Israel
I am not familier with the S***r Sharpie so it is hard from me to tell the diffrent.
However there are many types of N/W and they are diffrent in the way you wear them but not in the effect to the audiance.
Amazing....2 pages and still don't know what id be getting in the box.

BTW...one of these amazing Penomenon secrets just showed up in the tricks for sale section of the site!

__________________________________________________________________________________

On another note...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0sMU7kFi7Y

Looks to me that you could not use this realtime. The pen and receiver must be close to each other and for realtime use, receiver must be plugged into computer. Ill look into other pens and update if anything better is found.

Definitely perfect for pre-show work or a routine where you have additional time between to upload info.
Please do not mix - the PENomenon is not the pen shown on youtube!
This is compltly different item.
Hi Eran

When will the new video be put up on youtube?
I will meet with Lior Suchard this week and I will let you guys know how is the effect and if
it is like Super Sharpie or a new concept

Paul.W
From Israel
[quote]
On 2009-12-14 00:43, eb02 wrote:
Please do not mix - the PENomenon is not the pen shown on youtube!
This is compltly different item.
[/quote]

We know its different...someone had brought this up off topic so I added to that part of what was being discussed.

I still patiently waiting to find out what you really get with the Penomenon.
Suspense continues. Could this be?

Reactions of the girl screaming too. :)

But wondering with beer bottles and soda cans etc dripping with condensation, if this is for real and it could be seen on the glass, can etc, it could be worth the money don't you think?

Need to look again and see if it comes in TT version.
The fact the creators of this effect wont post a decent demo video showing the actual performance speaks volumes!

I mean seriously - they certainly know the bad buzz about no one knowing what the heck it does.

If its a N... WRI.... then for gods sake say so!

If the gimmick is so weak that they are concerned if someone see it in play or a description of it, that they will easily make it themselves - then this item isn't worth the price of the paper in the DVD case!

I really get the impression this is just another weak spinoff of one of the many gimmicks on the market already. And this is why there is no real description or video. There is only buzz and hype...

Effect producers NEED TO STOP THIS GARBAGE OF SELLING THE HYPE AND NOT THE PRODUCT!!!

If you want to sell your item like that - go to ellusionist!
S***r Sharpie has some major issues that make it akward.

#1 - It does not look like a normal Sharpie. Everyone knows what a normal sharpie looks like, and anyone will be able to see the difference immediately.

#2 - The S***r Sharpie can not be examined.

#3 - If you use blue tack with the S***r Sharpie it will be noticiable, and if you use the special MagicSmith, "Super Putty" you will have perminant stains on your hands. Yes, the, "Super Putty" leaves nasty stains.

#4 - There are angle problems with the set up and clean up.

Looking forward to checking out a review of PENomenon.
I personally love the Super Sharpie. I've created a new handling and will be giving Chris Smith a video of it. I spoke with him and he's in the process of putting together a video with some addition tricks handlings and other ideas.

I use the Super Sharpie to kill in my strolling mentalism set.

As for the putty. I use a 50/50 Silly Putty, Stick Tack mix colored with the black sharpie. I make a small amount of this so I have it ready to go in my case. You only need about a finger nail scrape to go on the Sharpie.

I now understand that this PENonemon is a N W, but I'm still left in the dark. I would love to know more.
Got this from supplier:

"The material used (g****e marker) allows you to write on virtually any
surface which is not the case with a Sharpie. It also comes with gimmicked
Sharpie, that is made to look like a standard Sharpie and yet matches the
written appearance of the writer perfectly."
[quote]
On 2009-12-17 15:40, Candin wrote:
Got this from supplier:

"The material used (g****e marker) allows you to write on virtually any
surface which is not the case with a Sharpie.[/quote]

A normal Sharpie brand marker [b]can[/b] write on any surface: paper, glass, brick, silver, any metal, plastic, skin, cloth, anything...

Now I'm really curious.
Soooo... basically, its nothing new.

When you see a video like this promoting a product, and it uses testimonials and video graphics to hype the product, yet you never see the actual piece you are buying, its usually because of these two reasons....

1. Its nothing new compared to whats already on the market.
2. Its something you can construct for pennies at home.

My guess its the first one! I find it interesting its taking so long for the NEW video to arrive, and nobody has stepped up to answer questions on the board.
Passing off a g****e marker NW (I'll keep the asterisks to humor whoever thought they were necessary) as Sharpie writing is as old as the hills. Am I understanding correctly that the only new thing being offered here is a gimmicked Sharpie with a g****e marker tip, so that the writing will be a better match? Oh, and the fact that it comes in some different colors?
Afraid so Quinn. I know I use a g****e marker NW/TT also and a Sharpie all the time in my alien act. Was called out once because the Sharpie didn't look like the writing. Would love to have a Sharpie that wrote like the GM but not willing to pay $70 for it. I don't think a tip would last too long marking on coins. Anyone have a source, please advise.

Thanks

C
So the creator of this thinks that popping a gre*** tip in a sharpie and saying it now writes on anything is a marketable effect and utility????

Wow...

maybe I should loop a few pieces of scotch tape and market it as magic sticky wafers for sticking two cards together.

Awesome new flash paper ignition system! No electronics! Harness the power of friction! Pocket sized! Will light anything flammable!!! 24 to a pack!!! Your choice of colored cases! Buy it now for only $19.99

or... buy your own matchbook...

:-(

I don't get it... are they selling a grea** tipped sharpie and take off of a swami gimmick and that's all????
Not to be concerned, the popular TV show THe Mentalist exposed it last night. I think the market share of this went from $70 to about $68 now.
Quinn,

Thwarpie all the way baby!!!!

Kam
Just got this yesterday. As stated above, it's a system that accomplishes the same thing as a NW, but there are several pieces to it that work together to eliminate discrepancies. I was looking for a NW system to use with a Devin Knight effect; this is the first one I've purchased that didn't involve pencil lead, and I think it will work nicely with the Knight routine. From what I've heard about the Super Sharpie, this is a different system entirely. However, there are no breakthrough ideas here, based on the props alone. Unlike the SS, this doesn't write with black ink. The actual writing material is easily replaceable at an office supply store.

Candin - this looks like exactly what you are looking for, based on your last post. If you're not willing to pay $70, though, you can get it for $52.50 at this site - https://www.magicmgmt.com/magicshop/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=3&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=9160&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=40

Unfortunately, the silver coating on the DVD was offset (a flaw), so it wouldn't play in my computer or DVD player, so I can't comment on the instruction portion yet.
I had to get one just to see what all the fuss was about...its basically the revamp of the koontz super writer...not got the original, but koontz is on the cover of this dvd, so there you go...

pricey really..but it is comfortable, I like the extra "bit" that goes with the device (personally not seen it before with this style) - and there was one method/technique that I really liked, and hadnt occurred to me before...so I learnt something..not all bad...

no PMs over this please...this should have been £25-30 tops...
Just received mine...
First of all, putting a product on the market is a lot of work... I mean really a lot of work ! So it can be very disapointed to see bad comments on differents internet forums from people we didn't have a simple glimpse on the product... Please, we have to encourage our magic producers (even if, as all of us, I already was disapointed with some products, or marketing operations such as presales...).

I love the Penomenon writer, and I will use it !
What you receive : a T***B W****R (a very good one, maybe the best one, but with a boon type. A special gimmicked Sharpie (with a matching nib : this THE idea of the Penomenon Writer). A refill, that can give you I think more than 10 refills in fact... A special tool to ease the refill action (Thank you for that ! It may looks unimportant, but it is really usefull !), and a DVD with detailed explanations, and several very good advices around secret writing, and some applications.

I really think the Penomenon writer put the art of secret writing a big step further !

Highly recommended !!!
Thanks Nikola ;)
Nikola: how is this different from the Super Sharpie? Is the end of the marker more standard looking? I might pay slightly more if the non-writing end is standard looking, but don't know how much more improvement this is over super sharpie if you don't call too much attention to the pen
[quote]
On 2009-12-19 15:05, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
Just got this yesterday. As stated above, it's a system that accomplishes the same thing as a NW, but there are several pieces to it that work together to eliminate discrepancies. I was looking for a NW system to use with a Devin Knight effect; this is the first one I've purchased that didn't involve pencil lead, and I think it will work nicely with the Knight routine. From what I've heard about the Super Sharpie, this is a different system entirely. However, there are no breakthrough ideas here, based on the props alone. Unlike the SS, this doesn't write with black ink. The actual writing material is easily replaceable at an office supply store.

Candin - this looks like exactly what you are looking for, based on your last post. If you're not willing to pay $70, though, you can get it for $52.50 at this site - https://www.magicmgmt.com/magicshop/index.php?page=shop.product_details&category_id=3&flypage=flypage-ask.tpl&product_id=9160&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=40

Unfortunately, the silver coating on the DVD was offset (a flaw), so it wouldn't play in my computer or DVD player, so I can't comment on the instruction portion yet.
[/quote]

Thanks Max, appreciate it.

Candin
Maxfields: have you ordered from them? I was going to try mjmmagic since they have it for 61 after discount, but I haven't heard of the shop you mentioned. Also don't know how much magicmgmt is charging for shipping after the 51.50
[quote]
On 2009-12-21 01:58, amedica wrote:
Maxfields: have you ordered from them? I was going to try mjmmagic since they have it for 61 after discount, but I haven't heard of the shop you mentioned. Also don't know how much magicmgmt is charging for shipping after the 51.50
[/quote]

Yes, I've ordered from them, and was happy with the service. You can contact them directly about the shipping charge if you'd like. I think I paid the actual cost of shipping, which shouldn't be much for this effect.
Calling all owners of Paralies by Joshua Quinn......how does PENomenon writer compare to the Thwarpie in Paralies?

Kam
Key question: will my writing be in sharpie?
Yes,
Just checked it out at one of the creators.
Pretty Unique and different from Super-sharpie
You get a cool gimmick that can get refilled
easily.
Any questions... Let me know!

Paul.W
From Israel
[quote]
On 2009-12-22 06:19, amedica wrote:
Key question: will my writing be in sharpie?
[/quote]

No, but the writing you make with the Sharpie pen will match the "magic" writing.
It looks like there are some tradeoffs between this and the Super Sharpie. Penomenon sounds like it would be better for stage work where the far away appearance of the writing and pen is important. Seems like Super Sharpie would be better if you wanted to give away your prediction as a memento or just leave the prediction in their hands (which can be a powerful and important element)
Hi Everyone,
I recently visited Israel and got one. Since than I worked it a few times. It is a marvelous piece of kit and it does exactly what the advert says. I have now ditched my old T***W***** and work only with the PENomenon.
It is well made, very clever and easy to use. The result is much better than the ordinary TW and it can be seen from a greater distance.
I think its a very clever and workable device and easy to use.
I am very pleased I bought it
Cheers
Roni
Like I said before, Banachek sells this for $15.00. Im not hearing anything new here other than the fact that they stuffed a g****e pencil in a sharpie. What's the point to that? I could be wrong, but sounds like an overpriced remake of nothing new.

Banachek made his specifically so that the audience could SEE THE WRITING BETTER FROM A DISTANCE. Ive been using it for 4 years now.

....and half of these posts sound more like sales pitches vs. reviews.
Is there any full video of the TV show performace? Because the demo has the magician perform this trick, but the demo only a few shots. I am looking for the whole video of the magician did.
[quote]
On 2009-12-23 02:47, hboy wrote:
Is there any full video of the TV show performace? Because the demo has the magician perform this trick, but the demo only a few shots. I am looking for the whole video of the magician did.
[/quote]

you get those when you buy it...

its the koontz super TT writer, they've just updated it a little that's all...the one guy bavli used to distribute...
Hi Guys,

MaxfieldsMagic: Yes, the writing will match
Roni: you said it amazingly completely agree
videokideo: can you send me the link to Banachek's version? thanks
hboy: there should be a full video of the footage soon.
IAIN: Yes, Bavli distributes them occasionally

Paul.W
From Israel
Sorry... was a bit wrong but not totally.

Banacheks device is called the B3CM.... it costs 38.00. I was thinking 15.00, but that's the price for the psychokentic pen..got the prices reversed. Been 4 years since I ordered this.

Either way, seems to do the same as the routine in this topic. Difference is they wanted a sharpie that writes like a grease pencil, which to me, makes no sense. Why not just use a grease pencil in the first place... and this is what you get from Banachek. You get the special tool and a pencil. I just don't get the need for a sharpie...especially when any competent audience member will be able to tell its not a sharpie ink writing. Sharpies are permanent, grease is not.

Can be found at http://www.magicinspirations.net
Hi Videokideo

Banachek's B3CM is different from Penomenon.
Thanks

Paul.W
From Israel
[quote]
On 2009-12-24 10:26, Paul.W wrote:
Hi Videokideo

Banachek's B3CM is different from Penomenon.
Thanks

Paul.W
From Israel
[/quote]

It accomplishes the same thing in the end....vernet TT and rubber TT aren't the same either, but then again, they are! Let's be realistic.

I had a chance to see Penomenon in a shop yesterday. When I asked about it, the owner gave a one word descritption...REDICULOUS! He wrote something with the sharpie, and it looked NOTHING like sharpie writing. He then offered to sell it to me at his cost just to get it off his shelf! It is nothing new... and the idea behind it is just plain stupid in theory. And I truely believe this is why they don't show it in the video... If you already have a good NW, save your money. If you don't, then this is one of many options out there. That's my review!
I agree with you that they acomplish the same thing.
But there many different kinds of NW each different and some
may be more comfortable to others.

Paul.W
From Israel
Paul, you're so categoric, you must be the producer of this product !
Hi Parmenion

I understand your thinking I might be the producer of this product
but believe it or not my first reaction when I talked to the creator of the product
was, Why are you doing this? MONEY? There is the super sharpie + it does not accomplish
other effects.
Got the product,and I just looked over the dvd again and jogged some notes:
If you did not get a SW get this one.
If you want to write on other surfaces and show the prediction before hand get the Penomenon
If you want some great feedback by master mentalist get this.
As I said before some people may like it and some people may think the original SW is better

Paul.W
From Israel
See Carlyle's.

http://carlyletouch.com/PageTwo.html

Scroll down to "New Thumb Writer"

The holder velcros onto the inside of your jacket Or anywhere else you wish. Or use it without the holder. Not a boon, but very good.
Vernet writers will do the job at a reasonable price.

Mike
Message: Posted by: Rafael The Master Hypnotist (Dec 30, 2009 04:16AM)
[quote]
On 2009-12-30 03:10, Michael Peterson wrote:
Vernet writers will do the job at a reasonable price.
Mike
[/quote]

Agree........this NW/TW is just a Tool......just like many way to Fo**ce a Card....in the end, what we can do with this Tool and the Presentation that the Audience will Remember

and not to mention ,Our Audience DO NOT CARE wether or not we use Thayer $.1000 rubber Chicken or Tenyo Product.....in the End, the image that we paint in the Audience Mind is what important.....The Real Magic is what they disscuss over Breakfast Tomorrow Morning with their, Reminiscene about Our Performance Last Night

Gosh....3 Page to disscuss yet another TW/NW......

Let's call it a day!

and I agree with a Memebr in this Section.....most Post in here is just a Sales Pitch and Hype NOT a Review.....

I agree 100%

Mike
VideoKideo, thanks for the heads up on the B3CM from Banachek, I had totally forgotten about it. Looks like a much better deal. A better product for a cheaper price.
I agree with the statement to use a grease pen, although not as common as a sharpie, the spectator will know what it is.

JerryB
Concerning “PENomenon”….Is it any wonder why the Masked Magician exposes some of these products.
I don’t agree that he exposes the tricks of our trade but if he can expose a Rip-Off then I’m all for it.
Audiences like to be fooled, Magicians Don’t. Not when they are purchasing an Investment. There are way too many TEASERS that deliver all Fluff & Buff but have NO Substance. So come on producers…produce or get out of the market.
PazzazMagic@Yahoo.com
Hi PazzazMagic
This masked magician is horrible.
I am sure all over the world people have tried
to stop him. Recently in israel a guy called Hezi Dean attempted to
break blaine's record by staying in a ice block for 36 hours I think ( not sure)
the next friday, they showed an episode of the masked magician exposing it
WE NEED TO STOP THIS EXPOSURE

Paul>W
From Israel
Hi PazzazMagic
This masked magician is horrible.
I am sure all over the world people have tried
to stop him. Recently in israel a guy called Hezi Dean attempted to
break blaine's record by staying in a ice block for 36 hours I think ( not sure)
the next friday, they showed an episode of the masked magician exposing it
WE NEED TO STOP THIS EXPOSURE

Paul>W
From Israel
Not bad at all...but the TT could have been better for me - more realistic.
If you want to buy the PENomenon writer (the gimmick with out the DVD) you may do it on my web site:
http://www.magic4business.co.il/en/img.asp?page=161
This is the same effect as the super nail writer but the lid is different and you can use it for stage since the caption is much stronger - like you wrote with a sharpie. here is the super writer: http://www.magic4business.co.il/en/img.asp?page=150
[quote]On Dec 25, 2009, parmenion wrote:
Paul, you're so categoric, you must be the producer of this product ! [/quote]

Parmenion come back. I think we should hold a "buying new tricks" strike until parmenion returns.

J