(Close Window)
Topic: My 2010 Book
Just a quick head’s up for those interested!

With “Thought Veil” (finally) wrapping up, printing and shipping this month I’ve had time to compile a final set of my private notes titled, “The Professional’s Choice.”

The “PC” contains select pieces of my top material – all of it previously unpublished and which has been kept in special reserve for my live lectures, private workshops and professional consulting gigs only. For the first time ever I’ve laid out 9 professional showpieces, full routines and reputation making effects in a style similar to “Thought Dial”, “Guerrilla Q&A”, “T&R” and other past manuscripts. Besides "Thought Veil" and the Buyer's Bonus ([b]sold out[/b]), this is the only release I have slated for 2010 - and it's [b]amazing[/b].

The content includes:

My coveted “True Telepathy II” Act – the version you’ve all been waiting for!

For those of you familiar with my [b]original[/b] “True Telepathy” from “Thought Dial” you know this is my current (preferred) version of that routine and something many of you have been asking about for a long time now. This is one of my all-time favorite effects and showpieces to perform and the inspiration for my online handle, TT2.

Also included is my [b]full length[/b] “Energetic Touches” routine as used by Alain Nu and other seasoned professionals. This is a complete “energy/chi power demonstration.” The full routine is tipped here in its completeness for the first time ever with 10 distinct phases all modular in nature.

I consider this routine the [b]ultimate[/b] in PK-type effects. It doesn’t get any better than this! My “Energetic Touches” can be used alone or combined with other effects and demonstrations of PK/TK (such as my signature spoon bending routine).

This piece is a very significant portion of my personal TIA sequence and one of my most requested effects of all time. It [b]will[/b] convince people!

In this showpiece you’ll cause a single participant (or multiple people!) to feel hot and cold energies and invisible touches from up close AND across the room. No physical contact is ever made with the participant, no gimmicks are used, there is no dual reality, no set up, preshow or stooges involved at any time…and no, suggestion alone is [b]not[/b] the method!

This routine is simply incredible in construction, psychology and execution; something I’ve been using full time for well over a decade in my professional work and performances. It’s my “go to” piece in most impromptu situations and I’ve featured it in nearly every stage show I’ve done for the past ten years.

Hands down it’s worth the price of this book many, MANY times over and will never be taught anywhere else again. Now is your opportunity to add this stellar piece to your professional working repertoire.

JEROME’S PERFECT PULSE CONTROL

The “PC” book details my outline, methods and structure for my personal 6 Phase “Pulse Control” routine including my techniques for speeding up, slowing down, stopping, starting and synchronizing your pulse with a participant’s. Soon after the entire audience is affected in a positive way!

This routine is impromptu, propless, no gimmicks of any kind are used and yet it's [b]reliable[/b] and perfectly safe. I teach the breathing and visualization techniques, muscle contractions and chest compressions that I use to perform this miraculous piece anytime, anywhere under the fairest conditions and most convincing manner possible.

Also included are my professional touches which allow the pulse to be taken in the chest, neck and wrist with the same results.

THE DAYDREAM Q&A

A complete act!

Following my “Guerrilla” criteria this multi-phase Q&A allows the performer to read the thoughts, dreams and memories of audience members, interpret their meanings, answer secret [b]thought of[/b] questions and even [b]experience[/b] their vivid/lucid dream imagery in real time [b]live[/b] on stage!

THE INYANGA SPOON BEND!

This is my personal metal bending routine. You'll display an incredible sequence with multiple phases using a single ungimmicked spoon (or fork) which melts, bends, twists and warps in front of your audience. To finish, the spoon is bent into a mind boggling position and given away. This is another pet routine I’ve only shared during private consultations.

A detailed essay describes how to host a PK Spoon Bending Party (Home PSI Party) and one of the best kept secrets ever, the exact spoons I use and where to get them for [b]cheap[/b] and with [b]free shipping![/b]

These spoons look great, bend like soft butter yet appear large, heavy and sturdy. They are [b]perfect[/b] for PK Parties and inexpensive to source if you know where to look. The spoons I use are the ones incorporated by many of the TOP spoon benders across the country who are [b]not[/b] mentalists. This tip alone will save you hundreds of dollars in spoons, forks and other utensils for bending.

Now you can obtain the same spoons I use, although my routine will work with ANY spoon or fork you can find or borrow.

In addition to the above these notes also contain [b]two[/b] incredible methods for giving personal readings, my “Chakra Dowsing” routine, my [b]full[/b] walk around [b]hypnosis[/b] and TIA demonstration (including my introduction & set up, detailed scripts, preliminary tests, inductions, Mind Games and more!), a new “Thought Channel” routine with completely different methods, tells and psychologies that I now use and favor over the original, two full length essays and a special bonus I’d rather not speak about on the forums, but trust me when I say you’ll love and use it forever. :) :) :)

I’ve decided to let just 30 copies of this book go. When they’re gone they’re gone and I have no plans to ever reprint them or make them available again.

Interested parties may contact me via PM or email.

“The Professional’s Choice” contains nearly 300 pages of my greatest work to date and the material taught within (with the exception of the Q&A) is [b]all[/b] suitable for close up/walk around, parlor settings, private readings, street performances and stage work.

These notes are currently at my local printer and will start shipping Monday (Free Shipping via Priority Mail).

Thank you!

-Jerome Finley
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Mar 11, 2010 12:55PM)
Jerome,

Interested I am... But you knew that already. ;)

I'm especially keen to read about your further development of your "energy" routine and about the "hot and cold" phase of it.

I'm sure your work on it is going to be priceless for people understanding AND using such advanced concepts!
Dwamn.

not that I am anybody, but I agree with Lordy Lordy.

(humble and from the heart) from someone that does this for a living, and has for quite some time, and for someone that applies Jerome's thoughts and ideas to my work, I wish I could have documented it all to show the advancements...

was speaking with our Gabe Ableson about such thing last night...

Thank you for informin us, Jerome.

real.

MD
It's great to have you back... and with exciting news!

dave
Message: Posted by: ParaLabs - Thomas (Mar 11, 2010 02:00PM)
I wait eagerly and look forward to it!

Cheers
Th.
I'm IN!

I was saving for tax time, but heck...I got another month!

-Scott M.
I think you might have told me about this spoon bend... I don't even do bending but my gosh this made me want to!
Terrific news, Jerome! All my best to you. - Scott
Message: Posted by: MentalistCreationLab (Mar 11, 2010 04:00PM)
Jerome, glad to here its on the way to the printers. The wait is almost over Thank god
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Mar 11, 2010 04:04PM)
[quote]
On 2010-03-11 15:08, Scott M wrote:
I'm IN!

I was saving for tax time, but heck...I got another month!

-Scott M.
[/quote]

LOL.... Taxes should be outlawed!

I bet this project is going to ROCK!

Ray
I'm in! Will email in a minute!
:)

Nathan
[quote]
On 2010-03-11 13:55, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Jerome,

Interested I am... But you knew that already. ;)

I'm especially keen to read about your further development of your "energy" routine and about the "hot and cold" phase of it.

I'm sure your work on it is going to be priceless for people understanding AND using such advanced concepts!
[/quote]

LOTH,

I've had the great opportunity to watch Jerome perform part of his Energetic Touches routine including the hot and cold phase. This is some VERY interesting stuff! As an added bonus, I also got to watch Jerome work a room with his "thoughts only" Q&A which does not require questions to written or spoken and yet he answers them. What an eye opening day that was!

-rob
Set one aside for me, Jerome!
One of the 30 is mine!!!!!
I don't know if I'm the only one, but the fact that Jerome didn't mention a price scares the h**l out of me, because I got a little tax money back and I'm afraid I might have to get this. Retirement fund be d**ned!
Hey Jerome,

Between this one and Thought Veil, when will I find time to do anything else :) Oh well, please, hold one for me :)

Thanks,

david
Guess I'm already on the list, right :)
...payment sent! :)
Im in as always...
I am in!

Nathan
Ive sat with Jerome while he did Energetic Touches and his Spoon bending. Great great stuff. Ive been using the spoon bending routine for over a year now. I was lucky enough to learn it over lunch one day. That alone is worth the price of admission. My bending changed over night! Went from something I do to reputation maker. Selfish me doesn't want the other 30 People to have it. :)

Keep up the solid work Jerome!
Your PM box is full Jerome. Could you send me a PM with the details of PC?

I laughed to Jerome earlier that I make all this money from his contributions, work, thoughts and ideas while appying and adapting them to my work, just so I can send him more money to learn more.

Suffice it to say, this is ordered.

Like it was my Job.
[quote]
On 2010-03-13 11:36, MDantes wrote:
I laughed to Jerome earlier that I make all this money from his contributions, work, thoughts and ideas while appying and adapting them to my work, just so I can send him more money to learn more.

Suffice it to say, this is ordered.

Like it was my Job.
[/quote]

I too laughed my friend.

Jerome's work: like laughter; like seagulls...

...a sense of the new. And the free.

With this work we come together as one. We explore together and we love together.

This multifarious, tangled Daedalean paradox is something from which we can all take comfort. And seek solitude within its pages.

Let us seek.

Let us explore.

*bows*
(steps out cigarette and nods)

Well said, Kevin.
Sounds wonderful Jerome.

Candin
Does anyone know if this is the ACTUAL "Energetic Touches" that is in TTT?

If it is, then I am so in!!

Kam
Awaiting info. I'm in.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Mar 15, 2010 09:05AM)
I wished that I didn't own so much in darn taxes! LOL

I have T&R and think that it is a GREAT book! I just know that this is going to kick butt!

Ray
We need a Finley Forum to discuss thoughts, ideas and how everyone is using this material and the soon to be in the mailbox PC. For me, it has changed my whole outlook on engaging with a person and in how we work together to create a wonderful outcome.

It is great to read the couple of posts above, of how you guys have experienced Jerome in person.

-Scott M
[quote]
On 2010-03-15 04:27, kambiz wrote:

Kam
[/quote]

Hi Kam,

I asked Jerome about this routine specifically because I have the original and he says that the version in PC is actually a greatly expanded version of the one in TTT. The original is one of my very favorite works of Jerome's, and I can't wait to read the additions.

Chris
Looking forward to it...
Really looking forward to it...
I just fainted.....

Kam
[quote]
On 2010-03-15 18:07, kambiz wrote:
I just fainted.....

Kam
[/quote]

I understand...cause today is mailing dayyyyyyy...
[quote]
On 2010-03-15 18:57, EricDraven wrote:
[quote]
On 2010-03-15 18:07, kambiz wrote:
I just fainted.....

Kam
[/quote]

I understand...cause today is mailing dayyyyyyy...
[/quote]

......actually.....its already tomorrow for me, so I guess I am CLOSER to receiving the stuff than you.....hence the aforementioned fainting....lol

Kam
[quote]
On 2010-03-15 14:31, cpbartak wrote:
[quote]
On 2010-03-15 04:27, kambiz wrote:

Kam
[/quote]

Hi Kam,

I asked Jerome about this routine specifically because I have the original and he says that the version in PC is actually a greatly expanded version of the one in TTT. The original is one of my very favorite works of Jerome's, and I can't wait to read the additions.

Chris
[/quote]

Thanks for this Chris :)

Kam
Yes Chris.

Thank you.
Someone got his copy?
The first 8 books have shipped.

The rest will be sent ASAP. Because I came out of pocket for the printing up front to avoid delays I was set back a little and cutting it very close with everything else going on. I've transferred funds from paypal to my bank account and the rest of the manuscripts will ship very shortly.

Taboo,
I appreciate your enthusiasm. It actually takes me a little while to stuff envelopes, sign and personalize books, fill out the customs slips and take these things to the post. I just picked them up two days ago! Buyers everywhere should just about ALL have their orders by this time next week, if not sooner. I assure you I'm working as fast as I can and I'm juggling a crazy schedule right now. I realize you didn't order the PC material and I'm sure once buyers have read and practiced the material you'll start seeing reviews here. ;)

I have a small handful of these left, 4 I think.

Thanks to everyone that ordered the PC material. I know you're all going to LOVE it.

Warm regards,
JF
Great, now I'm going to be checking my mailbox every 20 minutes like a man with severe OCD!

Really, though, I'm excited about this book. When I saw the follow-up to "True Telepathy", I couldn't click the PayPal button fast enough.

-rob
Ah wonderful, I know this will be great!!
Taboo you should order fast if interested...only 4 left...
Thanks for the update, Jerome.
(looks up to the gunmetal sky and nods)

Yes...

I can feel it.

Soon.
Funds are transferred. The next wave of manuscripts goes out today.

Thank you all for your patience and watch for your books! :)

-JF
I will keep watching, Jerome!
Thanks for the info...
Thank you kindly, sir.
I'm watching, but nada yet :(
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Mar 23, 2010 07:00PM)
Do not watch... instead feel the energy... That's the secret.

Do your ears ring more than usual...?

Do your fingertips feel needles and pins?

Do you feel a sense of increased warmth in your solar plexus?

One or more of these signs mean that your book is coming...
I've got a tickling in my lower left ribs... does that mean anything?

d
Message: Posted by: Lord Of The Horses (Mar 23, 2010 07:16PM)
Actually, yes.

In a little known ancient esoteric system called "Warakon" a tickling in your ribs (either left or right did not matter) meant that you were using too much of your resources.

It would perfectly be translated today as... You are spending too much money! ;)
(grins and puts out ciagrette)
I feel my Chakras on fire!
[quote]
On 2010-03-23 20:00, Lord Of The Horses wrote:
Do not watch... instead feel the energy... That's the secret.

Do your ears ring more than usual...?

Do your fingertips feel needles and pins?

Do you feel a sense of increased warmth in your solar plexus?

One or more of these signs mean that your book is coming...
[/quote]

Feeling the energy...just had an energy drink.

ears ringing...probably the scotch

fingertips feel needles and pins...just washed in really hot water

increased warmth in solar plexus...the hot soup?

I feel everything -- the book IS COMING!!!!!!

Thanks Paolo
.........and soon the veil will be lifted and true telepathy will begin.

-Scott M
[quote]
On 2010-03-23 20:49, lucavolpe wrote:
I feel my Chakras on fire!
[/quote]

You should probably see a doctor. I'm sure there's some kind of cream for this. ;)

-rob
(points at Rob in agreement...)

For real.

That could cause serious delirium.

SERIOUS delirium.
I'm not sure why, but for some reason I suddenly become much more aware of my mailman's delivery schedule whenever Jerome releases a new book.
Just spoke with Jerome!
The books are shipping every day..so, soon everybody (me included!) will receive the manuscript!
He just need little time to ship all!
GREAT NEW GUYS!!!
Thatnks for the update Luca...

Cpbartak, I feel you, in a very nonintrusive way of course.
[quote]
On 2010-03-26 13:25, cpbartak wrote:
I'm not sure why, but for some reason I suddenly become much more aware of my mailman's delivery schedule whenever Jerome releases a new book.
[/quote]

Chris, this is a simple symptom of your Chakras being on fire....

As Rob had already advised there is a cream for this..... Check your junkmail for online distributors for this cream

Kam
Thanks for the info--definitely helpful to know that a symptom of inflamed chakras is enhanced mailman awareness. Too bad the remedy doesn't come in pill form.
Hey Luca,

Thanks for the update...And knowing Jerome, I figured that someday it would show, but it will certainly be worth the wait.

David
My mailman was empty...gotta wait till next week.

Keep the cream away from the orange chakra!

-Scott M
Got mine yesterday. :)
Mine arrived as well! This book is HUGE!

-rob
Grrrrrrrrr!
I can't put it down. It is filled with Jerome's best thinking...as usual!

-Scott M.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Mar 30, 2010 11:29AM)
Jonathan, Rob and Scott,

Hurry up and read it and tells us all the nitty gritty (everything about it). LOL

Best
Ray
I think I was sitting within a few inches of one of these yesterday. I should have tied Jerome up and grabbed it. ;)
Thanks for your patience, gents.

I've been leading an intensive seminar all last week (14+ hours a day, it just barely ended) AND we've been sending books out with every free minute I could find. Copies have been shipping out of here every day though and the final batch is going out today and tomorrow. I see they're starting to show up now and I appreciate you guys letting me know.

Enjoy the material!

-JF
Will let you know when it arrives!
My copy came in yesterday. My first impression is that this book is incredibly good--it could even boldly rank as my favorite book of Jerome's if my current feelings about it hold up over time. I read through it once briefly last night and am going back to start taking notes when I get home. Every single routine reads as not only incredibly strong, but as something that I'm excited about wanting to learn and learn well. I think this is the first time I've had that happen where I've wanted to learn all of the routines in a work this packed with material, as usually there are only a few standouts that really speak to me. There are so many beautiful subtle aspects that come into play in each of these works of art, I can imagine that each routine would come across as completely organic feeling and the methods in use would be completely undetectable by your audience. It is extremely apparent that this work is based on years and years of performance and refinement. If you're on the fence with regards to picking this one up, I really think you'll be kicking yourself if you don't.
Man, you guys are KILLING me!!!
[quote]
On 2010-03-30 17:14, dmoses wrote:
Man, you guys are KILLING me!!!
[/quote]

lol dito!!!
However... my long-sought-after copy of Sheherazade arrived today... it will tide me over nicely!
One more thing that I want to add is that pretty much everything in here can stand alone as a complete act if you want it to.
[quote]
On 2010-03-30 16:59, cpbartak wrote:
My copy came in yesterday. My first impression is that this book is incredibly good--it could even boldly rank as my favorite book of Jerome's if my current feelings about it hold up over time. I read through it once briefly last night and am going back to start taking notes when I get home. Every single routine reads as not only incredibly strong, but as something that I'm excited about wanting to learn and learn well. I think this is the first time I've had that happen where I've wanted to learn all of the routines in a work this packed with material, as usually there are only a few standouts that really speak to me. There are so many beautiful subtle aspects that come into play in each of these works of art, I can imagine that each routine would come across as completely organic feeling and the methods in use would be completely undetectable by your audience. It is extremely apparent that this work is based on years and years of performance and refinement. If you're on the fence with regards to picking this one up, I really think you'll be kicking yourself if you don't.
[/quote]

Thanks, Chris!

I think you've got just about everything I've ever published and coming from you this initial feedback means a great deal to me. I'm so glad you're enjoying my current work and pet material. I know it will all serve you extremely well and delight your audiences for many, MANY years to come. :)

Best,
J
Congratulations, Jerome!
Jerome's renditions of the coin matrix and cups & balls are my favorite parts of the book.
Yeah, that's the only reason I ordered the book. Jan

Mine too, almost. Hahahaha.

So, I'm about to step out the door with a big stack of padded envelopes and ship the last of these manuscripts. It snowed here last night (rather unexpected = I DID IT!) and boy is it COLD outside!

I've had 2 people contact me and are worried about their books not having arrived. International orders are uncertain as I'm unable to get tracking info overseas. Hold tight and if there's a problem I'll take care of it, guaranteed.

It looks like I'll have to print a few more PC manuscripts to make up for potentially lost/vanished/delayed by customs orders. This isn't something I thought about (duh) as I've always done larger numbers of prints than the PC project. Looking over the paypal receipts I see that roughly 2/3 of these manuscripts were grabbed up by people in France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, China, Mexico and South Africa. I appreciate the HUGE amounts of support and interest in this work from my friends in distant places.

There are a number of people who are quite upset they missed out on this project as they don't frequent the Café and were not aware of the PC notes (it wasn't listed on my website). Also there are many U.S. performers who badly wanted a copy for themselves but at this point there are not enough to go around. As this book contains A TON of my private, signature material I really don't want a lot of copies out there!

Because I need a handful of "back-ups" in the case of orders lost or damaged in transit (rare, but it does happen) I'll go ahead and print 6 or 8 more of these. 2 or 3 will be meant as replacement copies and 2 or 3 will be up for grabs. I appreciate those students, supporters and customers who have been with me from the beginning and I want to give everyone who expressed their interest in this material an opportunity to have it, within reason.

That said, local orders (U.S. performers) SHOULD all have received their manuscripts by this weekend. If not, please contact me and let me know and I'll check the shipping dates and tracking info.

International Orders - please allow 7-10 days from TODAY before you freak out as there are still more going out. Over a dozen have already been shipped outside the country, so they should start arriving soon if they haven't already.

If anyone has questions please feel free to contact me and I'll do my best to accomodate you, answer questions, assist with the proper use and performance of this material and more.

Thanks again to everyone for your incredible support and interest in the PC material.

All my best,
JF
When will TV starts shipping?
If you're a buyer then you'll know what's going on soon. ;)

Are you one of the TV 50, Taboo? This thread is about the PC material. If you have questions about other products and projects please refer them to my email or IM and I'd be happy to answer them so as to keep this thread on track.

-J
Politically Correct material :)
Many thanks for the update, Jerome!
Pleasure!
Occasionally we have the opportunity to be in the presence of something truly incredible and las t book of Jerome Finley "Professional Choices" is the case!
As many of you know I love all the Jerome's works but this is the REAL THING!

A book filled with routines, but probably call "routine" means underestimate what they really are, I will call these MIND EMPOWERING ENERGY/TECHNIQUE where you not only will perform amazing pieces of mentalism, hypnosis, readings etc.. BUT you will learn HOW to perform MIRACLE for REAL!

I will not describe here all the "routines" because I don't want to ruin the surprise of what you will find in the book but I just want to share some impression on some I think are PURE GOLD.
For example PULSE STOP AND PULSE CONTROL end ENERGETIC TOUCHES are unique and brilliant! In energetic touches the spectator will feel hot and cold sensation in his hands and across his arm, and not only! he will go to the other side of the room and you will make him feel this sensation WITHOUT touching him NEVER!!! And all this with no gimmick NOTHING!!!
I tried some of this technique with my girlfriend and works wonder!

DREAM Q&A another great piece ! I have also the GUERRILLA Q&A and put together will kills!
Also in the book GREAT pieces and technique of hypnosis I personally LOVE the Walk around Telepathy in action!
Another thing that I will include in my private session with my clients is the CHAKRA DOWSING and AURA READING a clean and versatile "session" that will empower you client at HIGH LEVELS! I always used to "open the chakras'" with many methods (burning candles with the right colours etc..) but this is more easy and I can do it all the time!
And to conclude (but there is a lot more to discover in the book!) there is the INYANGA SPOON BEND . Personally I have my own spoon bending routine from many years and after read this I saw the LIGHT!! There are many clever technique that I will include in my own routine that will give more power and REALITY !
Dear friends, this year are 25 years that I perform,breath and live with the magic and when you meet person as Jerome you realize that he is one of the few "gifted" person ... probably he is a real "magi" !

So, what can I say more than BUY THIS BOOK!! If you are lucky to find some copies left!!
Luca Volpe
I just got this through some incredibly kind "bending over backwards" for me from Jerome. He really is such a giving man! (and no that does not mean he gave it to me for free lol)

So it has more stuff in here than I could ever dream of absorbing with just one read. Study it and study it well Kam......wonders and delights abound for your chosen companions as you take the PC journey....

I will post more as I read....

Kam
[quote]
On 2010-04-01 11:28, kambiz wrote:
I will post more as I read....

Kam
[/quote]

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts mate... :)
Message: Posted by: Mauricio Jaramillo (Apr 1, 2010 10:39AM)
As always, Jerome has been a pleasure to deal with. Looking forward to mine arriving in Colombia soon.
Jerome... I started at the back and am working my way forward. this is incredible stuff. But I expected no less.

Any chance that we could set up a forum so we could more freely discuss your work?
(maybe Luke S... could set up something on the mystery site?)

congratulations and thanks, it must've been tough to share some of this.

dave
Cant await the arrival!!
[quote]
On 2010-04-01 13:24, dmoses wrote:
Any chance that we could set up a forum so we could more freely discuss your work?
[/quote]

Ask and you shall receive. ;)

I'll have more info for interested parties soon.

Thank you for your feedback, Dave. Much appreciated.

-JF
Shieldsy set it up bruva

This stuff is the saffron in my mental meals and I love talking about food with fellow connoiseurs

You got balls releasing this stuff Rome :)

Kam
As I said a while back...I am all for a Finley Forum.

I had a big presentation this week and was sidetracked by getting this in the mail on Monday. I have read it a few times and am already incorporating some of it. I almost went into an Energy Touch in the middle of my presentation...but held back.

I will try to hit on what has NOT been mentioned already.

My read through of PC is a journey...as all of Jeromes material is for me. I go off on all of his recommendations and do research on all of his obsessions and find myself in awe of how JF puts everything into a show piece. THis guy is a walking encyclopedia and then some.

Before I found JF's books, I was doing a form of entertainment along side my work that is a first grade approach to what JF is doing. Over time, with an OPEN mind, I incorporated more of his principles and methods in MY OWN way and loved the reaction I was getting. I labeled myself a Transformational Entertainer. As I was having fun on my job while working with different forms of transformation.

I LOVE how the INTRO to PC, Jerome writes, "I consider mentalism a TECHNOLOGY; a mind/body and psycho-spiritual art form. Used correctly it can be a deeply healing, transformative experience. Anything with the power to expand the consciousness of the observer carries with it the seeds of healing and transformation."

I can relate to that. I am sure this will be disruptive to some. ANYTHING that is different and on the cutting edge will do that. This is a new art form that I am aware of and Jerome is on the leading edge...if not THEE leader.

THis is off track, but I have to say that The work in what has been sent to Thought Veil owners (so far) has been eye opening and impacting how I engage with people and has impacted my wallet with this one resource alone. I am not even performing, but incorporating it into my daily life. This is who I am...and when I DO perform, there is not much difference in who I am, so I do not have to change gears with 'acting' but 'being'. The section on Telepathy In Action (TIA) has me on a quest to perform my own version and I have 2 notebooks filling up with how I will do this, by next year.

The Professional's Choice has many thoughts on TIA to take it to another level for me. Things are clicking in place. The massive thoughts of linking ideas together to form a way of performing with hardly any props is amazing to me. Having performed or been in magic since the late 70's, the thought of entertaining without anything was at first was terrifying. But now, over the past year, incorporating Jeromes work into my daily life, has made it easier for when people that know me, to sense I am in their head and hearts and having fun with it without bringing out a prop. It IS ABOUT THEM AND WHAT THEY EXPERIENCE.

PC has the Power 5 Sequence. This is so much fun! It is a 'Set Piece' that has people being led on a journey that leads to anywhere I want to take them...Energy Touch, TIA, Walk Around Hypnosis Routine or bending metal, etc.

THis whole manuscript is tied together with peices that can be used alone or together. This is important to me in the premise and how all of it relates.

True Telepathy from Thought Dial is an amazing piece of Head Travel for a spectator. TT2 takes it to another level and adds another element of making people wonder how you are able to penetrate their thoughts...and receive mine.

Taking The Maxwellian Posivive Programming (from T&R) to another level is another touch that creates impact on the transformational level.

Laced throughout the manuscript are so many ides, thoughts and read between the line awakenings that I feel Jerome leading me on a quest.

He is.

And I love EVERY minute of it.

I have to admit when I get any of J's work, I have to read it first, wonder if this is even possible, read it again and I start my research, read it again seeing myself doing my own version and then I apply it and do some of it. I am not trying to copy or be Jerome, as he offers and encourages all of his readers to develope their own WAY. I am.

If you read the first post of Jerome, the one that started this...what he describes IS in there with so much more of what his experience can only add to make this worth every penny.

Thanks TT2 for offering this and thank you for your replys to questions, offering guidance as I work through your world and apply it into my world and most of all becoming a meaningful mentor and friend.

-Scott M
Cpuld not have said it any better scott...

My vote is in for a Finley Forum.

I'll write later.
Scott,

Thank you. I don't know what else to say. It's been a wonderful journey and I'm honored that my work has affected you so deeply and positively.

(This is why I do what I do.)

Meraux,

Thank you for the email. I'm glad I could "be with you" at this time.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

A private forum has been created and I'll start sending out invites as time allows.

Grateful,
J
Re: ANNOUNCEMENT:

Nathan
Ah a forum for us? Great!
Re: NATHAN

Where the heck you been bruva?? Been so quiet lately, obviously busy eating Alyssa's cakes

Kam
Kam,

Email me anytime you want.

I'm around.

Nathan

As I said, Scott has put it fairly well already.

I have followed Jerome’s work for some time. Unfortunately I came a little later in the game than I would like to have, however, I am here now.

Ever since my first Finley product, I have had nothing but respect.

Now, and please do not twist this, I have never tried to JUST entertain when I work. Some people do that, and they do it well, that in it self is extremely respectable, however, I have strived to do a little more.

I always had a “message”.

I, myself, and my audiance/ clients, always, for the most part “loved”, their words not mine, what I do but always felt I could improve, make it better, stronger.

Jerome “has opened my eyes” so to speak.

It is hard to put into words really.

We all have this ability, to do what Jerome is teachin’ us, most of us are just not aware of it.

I remember a time I was looking for a Mesika’s Electric Touch.

Jerome had pm’d me saying he may have one lying around that he was looking to get rid of, because he had been doin’ this for real and no longer needed the device...

I asked him that if he ever found it to let me know.

I completely missed the point....

Not sure if that story comes out the way it needs to the way I wrote it, nevertheless, after reading Energetic Touches, I can not believe how thick I was.

Makes me laugh...

So... Without speaking too much about the material because that has been done enough already.

Material is grade A.

Top choice.

Can not do any better.

That being said, you have to be open minded, a strong performer, and willing to believe in yourself.

All Jerome can do is point at the door for you. YOU have to walk through it.

Trying to discuss this information and material, years of research, knowledge, testing, trial and error, wisdom, and over all sound advice, would be like trying to describe the sun to a blind man, it just would not work out.

YOU have to experience this for yourself.

What you gain from not just reading, but applying this work is truly priceless.

For real.

Jerome has not asked me to write this, I write this to you from my heart and with all the sincerity I can give you.

This will not be for all of you, but it can be, if you let it...

If we can learn to let go.

This monk had went up to the mountains to look for a master to liberate him.

He sat and meditated for 5 years.

One day, a master came up to the mountain and asked the monk what he was doing.

"I have been meditating here for 5 years waiting for master so and so to come and liberate me..."

" Ahh, well you are in luck, I am master so and so..." said the master.

The monk was floored. "Master this is wonderful, please liberate me... I have been here for all this time to be set free... please, let me be free..."

The master asked the monk, " Who has you contained?"

" ... No one " the monk answered.

" Ahh " smiled the master... " then you are free!"

See?

We already have it. But we get in our own way...

With Jerome’s help, we can awaken to that.

If there are any of these left, this work is truly this Professional’s Choice.

Real Talk.

MD
MD,

I can feel your sincere heart energy and it has touched me...(nods)!

Well said.

-Scott M
Scott,

I am glad you took what I had written how it needed to be taken.

I would love to talk with you more.

Pleas email me if you find time.

I have a show coming up in Oct in Charlette NC. Is that near you?
'Raux,

Very nice...at your side...head held high.

Nathan
And I you, Nate.

I just call it like I see it.

Yadamean?
All this writing makes it so much harder to bear the waiting since day 1 - why, oh why must there be such a big ocean inbetween Jerome and me?
'Raux,

I nahmean!

Nathan
I just received my book from Jerome over the weekend. Let me tell you, I was like a little kid at Christmas time opening a present.

I knew that the contents within would require lots of thought provoking insights into the psychology of each effect, thus requiring time to ponder each routine individually.

I've only read through one effect in the book thus far - The Inyanga Spoon Bend.

All I can say is - WOW! My whole perspective of metal bending has shifted to a much higher level. This is stimulating, engaging, and powerful stuff. A total paradigm shift.

Can't wait to get to the other routines...

Thanks, Jerome!
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Apr 11, 2010 06:35AM)
I finally got some free time and started to read through this tome. I am impressed with what I have read and find myself wishing that I have learn this YEARS ago. This is something that looks and feels like the real thing!

I have been performing since 1982 and the last few years wanted to create a NEW persona and performing style. Jerome’s thoughts and ideas has jump started me in this direction.

I always wanted a better way to handle a situation when a person asks me, “OK, what I am thinking? Go ahead and READ my mind!” Well, now I do and with flair and style.

I did ‘The Process’ the other day and you could have heard a pin drop. Everyone around me and the person I was working with was like a deer caught in the headlights! ‘The Process’ really adds BELIABLITY to ones character and routines.

I know that I am preaching to the choir, but still felt that I needed to add my voice to this thread.

Best
Ray
Nice to hear your voice Ray!

MD...sent you a 'pm'. I am 2-3 hours from Charlotte.

I just gotta say that I gave up on Spoon Bending a while back and now I am going over The Inyanga Spoon Bend and have to say that as I practice in slow motion, it looks really good. I also did my research and checked out what Jerome guides the readers to, and I now have a wonderful routine that I am loving! I am ending with a real bend. I will now practice and get some other spoons to try out, as well as, have some people try it out...for real!

Keep the energy going...

-Scott M
Message: Posted by: Mauricio Jaramillo (Apr 13, 2010 04:40PM)
This just arrived a few moments ago at my home in Bogota, Colombia. Very excited to finally have this, specially after all these initial reviews. It's a VERY thick book and it will take some time to digest it all, I couldn't be happier.

Thanks Jerome, will give you my thoughts on the material soon!
Yeaaahhhhhh it arrived!! After a long trip over the ocean it made its way here...home!
Wow what a big package!
Diving in now...

1000 thanks Jerome for sharing your thoughts!

Eric
I'm still waiting... curiosity is killing me.
I am feeling the Global ENERGY TOUCH!!

Good to hear that this manuscript is SPREAD out.

-Scott M.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Apr 13, 2010 06:31PM)
I just did PART of the spoon bending for my wife. The very FIRST phase put a funny shock look on her face! The first three phases look so real that I NEVER thought of using this idea before. I kept thinking to myself, "She is going to caught on" but she didn't!

I am having a little trouble understanding one small part of the spoon bending. Anyone that has this book and can do the bending PM me so that I can ask you something. Crap, this is why we need a FORUM.

This is GOOD stuff!

Ray
Just ordered this from Jerome.
I think he is nearly all SOLD OUT!
I was lucky to get a copy.

Now the wait until I receive it.

Lets see....Priority Mail....2-3 days....I should have it by Saturday, Monday at the latest.
I cant wait to dive into this, as all the reviews have been glowing so far on this product!

Thanks Jerome for offering this to the magic community.

I am sure when I get it I will be like a little kid at Xmas, and wanting to digest all the information in due time.

Anyone have favorites from the book they wish to add on here, so that when I get I can add my favorites to the list!

Thanks

WAITING PATIENTLY......SHIPPING DAY TODAY.......now the 2-3 day wait.

Alex
I just got a new job. I will be able to afford the book soon!! (providing there's still some left!)

J
I've got very few copies left and one of the last ones went to Alex. If you want a copy, now is your chance.

Thanks so much to everyone for the incredible response to this material and all the feedback I've received online via the forums and off-line in private. People are RAVING over the PC material and most importantly, they're already putting it to great use and working it into their professional grade repertoires. This is the highest honor I think ANY artist and creator can have for his work and I'm overjoyed by the fact that many great performers will be using select pieces of my pet material which has never seen print before.

Best,
Jerome
Message: Posted by: ParaLabs - Thomas (Apr 14, 2010 12:50PM)
I received my copy in Germany yesterday as well as a friend of mine his.
Unfortunately my time offered me just to read the pulse part until now;
but again I'm absolutely impressed.

When there are a few copies left right now I highly recommend to get one - for I neglected this chance a few times too often in the past.

Best
Th.
John...grab one of the last copies now...the stuff is to good to miss...
Received mine yesterday too... I'm very impressed and pleased to have some new and superb brain food. I'm always hungry. :) Jan
The mailman is near my house, I sure do hope that he has the book in hand!

I feel like a little kid at Xmas!

Cant wait..........praying that its the PC book!

More later....

Alex
BMWGuy,

I feel ya!

I'm waiting for my copy here in Iraq.

Peace.

Walter
Since this is a mentalism forum, I'm getting strong vibes about the answer but, hey, I'll ask anyway. Are they all gone?

gary
You will have to PM TT2 and ask the only guy who knows...

I am excited for you guys waiting...Enjoy it when it arrives!

-Scott M
I didn't get mine today.

Maybe tomorrow....

The wait.............................

Alex
I've been waiting for almost three weeks and I live a lot closer to Jerome than you Alex. If you get your's first, I'm gonna have to send you anthrax in the mail as a bonus. :)
Jejjeejejeje that's funny Brandon.

Hope I get mine soon.

Hope you get your soon.

Alex
[quote]
On 2010-04-19 23:15, Brandon Queen wrote:
I've been waiting for almost three weeks and I live a lot closer to Jerome than you Alex. If you get your's first, I'm gonna have to send you anthrax in the mail as a bonus. :)
[/quote]

Wha!?!

Brandon, are you serious?

That's not good my man. You need to call me!

Skype tomorrow? We need to get to the bottom of this.

Alex, your book is on the way.

As I explained earlier I now wait for the funds to transfer to my bank account from paypal as we're just getting ready to open the Museum and it's basically eating up every last penny around here, hahahaha. I don't usually have to be so careful and I'm happy to come out of my own pocket for printing and shipping (and ship long before funds have actually arrived in my account in a useable form).

Slightly late...worth the wait. This material has been waiting over 15 years to get to you guys. ;)
Just checking in PC owners....how ya doin'?

I have been having fun with slowing down my pulse with 2 nurses checking it out!

AND...giving some fun reads with peoples names.

Also throwing out energy in peoples hands.

THIS is AMAZING!!

-Scott M
(nods)

FOR real.
HOLY Sh** this is AMAZING!! WOW!! o;iajewl;kjasf;ojasdf
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Apr 27, 2010 03:10PM)
[quote]
On 2010-04-27 15:15, Brandon Queen wrote:
HOLY Sh** this is AMAZING!! WOW!! o;iajewl;kjasf;ojasdf
[/quote]

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Ray
Brandon,

So you finally got your book.

I am waiting on mine, should be here any day now.

Alex
Things have been crazy on this end of things, guys. I'm juggling about 500 different projects right now (and I'm a one-man show).

Thanks to everyone sharing their praise and support for "The Professional's Choice." I appreciate it.
Hi Jerome,

I have pmed you. Urgent! :)
I hope Jerome you'll put a video of you spoon bending.
I confess I'm a little bit "puzzled" about some move.
Parmenion,

I can only imagine how difficult it is to describe a routie like this and to have it all make sense...but this one does. I have been through it many times and even helped a few others, so send me a PM with your thought and concern and lets see if we can work it out. This spoon bend routine is SWEET.

-Scott M
Scott,

I also need your help on this.

anyone else using items from PC??

What are your favorites?

Alex
I have a few PM's and want to say that what has worked for me is to take this routine in a slow practice session and go over the parts ONE at a time and practice in front of a mirror.

Look at going through this as a practice session only really spending time thinking about what it is that your are doing and what Jerome is teaching in this routine. Adjust your fingers and try a few ways of doing what you think you should be doing.

Do your research and look up the recommended topics that is mentioned in this routine.

I fall into the habit of going through a routine to get the jist of what is being said thinking that I will 'get it'. Well, I found out that you can't really do this with many of Jeromes stuff...you have to spend TIME in it.

I know that I do this routine just as it is explained. It took a while and it is difficult to unpack this routine on paper, but it IS POSSIBLE and if you spend the time required on it, you will have a KILLER routine.

I do not have a video of it or would I do it (only with permission if I did want to), but I do not want the internet to have this...it is too good.

I have discovered new ways of moving the spoon through this one routine only, and I know you all will as well. Believe me, the jaws open wide with this routine and people will wonder how the heck you are doing this.

I am always open to hearing your thoughts and sharing what I can with those that have this manuscript.

Happy bend practice!

-Scott M
If I am not wrong, Jerome is starting a forum to discuss the techniques on this. Hopefully it will be up soon :)
Hi Jerome,
I PM'ed you, wanting to purchase this. Please answer ASAP. I'm REALLY interested in this!
Hi all
Just wondering if anyone can get a message to Jerome for me. I am still waiting for the hard copy of this, which I was originally told was shipping in March 2010. I've been extremely patient, but I did pay a lot of money for a hard copy and not a pdf, and since May this year, which was the last time that Jerome once again told me he'd sort it out, I still haven't received it. I am only now reaching out to any who is closer to Jerome, as I am no longer receiving any replies to 2 different email addresses I have for him and a PM message via the Café.
It's been very frustrating, but I know Jerome wouldn't have purposefully drawn this out, and this is just my situation. No animosity, just a desire to receive what I paid for 18 months ago, and trying to find a way to make it happen.
Thanks for any help.
Matthew
Hey Matthew,

I'm in the same situation as you.

Charlie
Same...

PC-I & PC-II.
I also have not received my book form of the Professional's
Choice II.

Also has anyone who purchased Thought Veil received Contact
Mind Reading, which was part of the package?

I also have not heard from Jerome.

William
You're not alone... A lot of people I know, just received a pdf and not the hardcopy for PCI, PCII and thought Veil!

Is Jerome Finley able to stand up ? Two of my friends told me that they sent multiple emails to Jerome but nothing came back!

When it's time to praise his book and give great reviews, Jerome have a lot of friends but now...everybody play dead!!!
I'm sure Jerome is a stand up guy
and he will naturally take care
of his obligations in a timely
manner to everyones satisfaction.
No doubt we will all hear from Jerome
shortly.

William
Same here, still waiting on hard copies of PC1, PC2 and TV.

Cheers.
Another case of jermay-esque attitude?
Message: Posted by: ParaLabs - Thomas (Aug 29, 2011 02:30PM)
[quote]
On 2011-08-29 14:37, Stefmagic wrote:

When it's time to praise his book and give great reviews, Jerome have a lot of friends but now...everybody play dead!!![/quote]
What do you expect from Jerome's friends?
I will stand up to praise a work that convinced me of its brilliancy and this happens quite often when it comes to Jerome's work.
But now you have issues concerning deliveries - apparently not concerning the content, but concerning the delivery. What do you expect Jerome's friends who you entitle as "playing dead" in this situation?

Curious
Th.
Thomas,

I can't speak for others but
can understand when frustrated
often a wide net is cast. When
this matter is easily and quickly
resolved as I know it will be
things will settle down.

William
The difference is that Jerome will see this and rectify the situation.

Sometimes, unfortunate things happen.

The goal now is to NOT to keep the issue around... The goal is to find a solution.

The good part is that we (as consumers) can make the transition eaiser on us when we continue to remain as understanding and patient as we have been.

Now that flare has been sent.. Lets calmly wait for a response.

Jerome is always quick with a (usually more gracious) solution.

Just like he was with the jermay back orders...

And Cassidy back orders.

' Lest we forget...'

Let us see...

(sends Jerome smoke signal an chants over fire)
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Aug 29, 2011 04:01PM)
[quote]
On 2011-08-29 14:37, Stefmagic wrote: (IN PART)
You're not alone... A lot of people I know, just received a pdf and not the hardcopy for PCI, PCII and thought Veil!

[/quote]

I have a few of Jerome’s books and am very happy with them. If (as you said) some people received a PDF and not a hard copy, I still don't see a problem. The way that I would look at this, is that those people STILL received the information. I have many E-books (PDFs) and I just print them out and bind them, making them in to a hardcopy right before my eyes.

If you don't want to print them at home, then go to a store and have it printed and bind as this looks so much better than a home printing job! LOL

I understand what you are saying about paying for a book and receiving a PDF. I feel that information is information no matter how it is delivered. I would rather have a PDF because I could load it in my E-reader (Nook) and if I wanted, I could also have it printed. Seems to me it is the best way to go and that once you think about it, a PDF is kind of a cool thing. Heck , I would love to just have a pdf of PCII and thought Veil and not a hard copy! LOL

It is all how you look at something that determines its value and usefulness.

Best
Ray
OT: Wish my pdfs entered on my Kindle would be a big enough font I could read it without a magnifying class. :)

Jerome is top notch and sure he will work things out. He is pretty busy performing, just give him time to get back with ya.
Wfus/William: When I saw Contact Mind Reading advertised, I told Jerome I looked forward to receiving it (as I was also a Thought Veil purchaser). Despite information he sent me during the Thought Veil delays, he told me that it now isn't a bonus for TV purchasers! So not sure if anyone did get it as such.

Ray: There is absolutely no denying the information in Jerome's work is worth many times the high purchase cost of each publication to a professional performer. Jerome is a modern legend in this field, and rightly revered as one. I am certainly not putting a value on the paper it is supposed to be printed on. I thought long and hard about investing a very large some of money into a copy of PC1 (hundreds of dollars), knowing that holding a limited printed copy (30 copies were made available), would give me no downside if for any reason I found the book wasn't suitable for my needs. I was sure at anytime if financially or otherwise I needed to onsell this, it would be snapped up immediately. Knowing what is inside this publication, I know for sure this is the case. Am I looking to sell right now? No. Would I be able to if I needed to right now? No. I have a pdf.
I hope you can understand my concerns.

Again, to all. This is in no way meant to be an indication of past or future dealings with Jerome. It is simply the situation that I (and a few others seemingly) find myself in with this purchase, and I would like to think that both myself and Jerome would like to see it put right.

Best
Matthew
I pre-ordered the book when it was still during pre-order stage(more than 2 years ago?)
I only got the PDF. Yes,I send many emails to Jerome,he said he mailed the book two times,but I never recieved the book.
After many emails,he finally agree to send it the second time for me Last year(2010),but I still don't get the book.
And he did not show me the mail tracking as proof when I ask.
Besides,it's illegal to print the pdf file out at my country even I bought it,so I can only read it at computer.
I did contact Jerome many times before complaining at Café,so please don't attack me about why I don't contact Jerome.
If it's useful to contact Jerome at private to get the book,I would not complain at here.
Message: Posted by: Magical Dimensions (Aug 29, 2011 09:48PM)
[quote]
On 2011-08-29 21:23, MatthewH wrote:
Wfus/William: When I saw Contact Mind Reading advertised, I told Jerome I looked forward to receiving it (as I was also a Thought Veil purchaser). Despite information he sent me during the Thought Veil delays, he told me that it now isn't a bonus for TV purchasers! So not sure if anyone did get it as such.

Ray: There is absolutely no denying the information in Jerome's work is worth many times the high purchase cost of each publication to a professional performer. Jerome is a modern legend in this field, and rightly revered as one. I am certainly not putting a value on the paper it is supposed to be printed on. I thought long and hard about investing a very large some of money into a copy of PC1 (hundreds of dollars), knowing that holding a limited printed copy (30 copies were made available), would give me no downside if for any reason I found the book wasn't suitable for my needs. I was sure at anytime if financially or otherwise I needed to onsell this, it would be snapped up immediately. Knowing what is inside this publication, I know for sure this is the case. Am I looking to sell right now? No. Would I be able to if I needed to right now? No. I have a pdf.
I hope you can understand my concerns.

Again, to all. This is in no way meant to be an indication of past or future dealings with Jerome. It is simply the situation that I (and a few others seemingly) find myself in with this purchase, and I would like to think that both myself and Jerome would like to see it put right.

Best
Matthew
[/quote]

Matthew

I understand what you are saying and agree. I don't ever plan on selling any of the books that I have, so I never thought about resale.

Best
Ray
[quote]
On 2011-08-29 22:35, sychou wrote:
I pre-ordered the book when it was still during pre-order stage(more than 2 years ago?)
I only got the PDF. Yes,I send many emails to Jerome,he said he mailed the book two times,but I never recieved the book.
After many emails,he finally agree to send it the second time for me Last year(2010),but I still don't get the book.
And he did not show me the mail tracking as proof when I ask.
Besides,it's illegal to print the pdf file out at my country even I bought it,so I can only read it at computer.
I did contact Jerome many times before complaining at Café,so please don't attack me about why I don't contact Jerome.
If it's useful to contact Jerome at private to get the book,I would not complain at here.
[/quote]

Why do I sense that there are a lot of people out there in the exact same situation? He also agreed to send me again but I still don't received it and never show me any mail tracking too.
[quote]Yes,I send many emails to Jerome,he said he mailed the book two times,but I never recieved the book.
After many emails,he finally agree to send it the second time for me Last year(2010),but I still don't get the book. [/quote]

I was also told that the book was sent, and that something must have happened during the delivery. Obviously, it was never sent considering the same thing has happened to multiple people...

This is definitely out of Jerome's character, and I can only imagine that he must be going through some difficult times at the moment, that are consuming his time and thoughts, that are bigger than not receiving a hard copy of a book. It's understandable. Family comes first. I know and trust he will eventually take care of the issue. I'm not worried about it.

I still haven't received my Blindfold book from Luke Jermay.. and I don't expect to receive it. I know Jerome has better business ethics than Luke, and he knows he does too.

Jerome, if there is anything you are needing from me, besides patience. Let me know.

BQ
I just hang out the phone , talking a few things with Mr. Scryer and he tolds me that he supports Jerome not 100%, but 1000%.
[quote]
On 2011-08-30 09:31, Amirá wrote:
I just hang out the phone , talking a few things with Mr. Scryer and he tolds me that he supports Jerome not 100%, but 1000%.
[/quote]

What has Mr Scryer got to do with Jerome not sending out books? Don't mean to be a dick Amira, just not sure what the point is?

Andy
Neal is Jerome´s friend, and he is supporting him, just that Andy.
He is supporting jerome but it couldn't be coincidence that everyone has the same problem?
[quote]
On 2011-08-30 09:39, Amirá wrote:
Neal is Jerome´s friend, and he is supporting him, just that Andy.
[/quote]If he is supporting Jerome, why not telling him to ask Jerome to stand up, and resolve the problems?
Support how? Supporting him on his decision to not send out books, or Supporting him in taking care of the book issue on his behalf??
Supporting him obviosly Brandon.

I also contacted Jerome time ago and I didn't receive response, maybe he has some personal issues.
Amir,to support friend is a good thing,but to support a friend of not being honest on business is another thing.
We should support friend in a positive way I believe.
[quote]
On 2011-08-29 21:23, MatthewH wrote:

Hi Matthew,

I did not receive any such notification.
Am wondering if any one else who purchased
Thought Veil received this notification.

William
Jerome Finley WAS on this forum 4 days ago so, if he had time to posted here, he have time to resolve this problem!

If fact, he posted 24 times in the last 2 weeks!!!
[quote]
I was also told that the book was sent, and that something must have happened during the delivery. Obviously, it was never sent considering the same thing has happened to multiple people...

Brandon,

On any material I do receive from Jerome
there is always delivery confirmation
that he puts on the package.

William
I support Jerome too as a friend, and I trust he will suss out everything when he can.

I also support myself, & those who are entitled to what we paid for.
Wfus :Jerome told that TV buyers will receive a pdf about contact mind reading, but if I remember well, a different one than his "FCMR".
Guys, I understand you're upset. I support Jerome 100% as well. Heck, I layed out the entire TV book which took weeks of design work and I too am yet to receive a copy, but I know I will get it eventually.

Jerome has had a few major set backs this year, I am sure that he will be here soon to clarify.

I have no doubt the Jerome will make good.
... but I doubt it will be in a way that will make everybody happy.

I was re-reading Thought Veil the other day and was absolutely stunned by the quality and quantity of the work there.

Here's what I'd recommend for owners of TV or PCI or PCII or PCIII: find one chapter you find interesting and print it out. Just one. And take a blank sheet for your cover and write out in big letters: "Jerome's a stinker!" Nice and bold... and then let that be and start to work the work. Write your notes on the back and margins as you work it...

And within a month or two you can use that cover sheet for the invoice that will cover the cost of your investment twice over. That is no dream. If you do the work.

If any of you want to talk about your progress or have questions or want to workshop stuff-- PM me! I'd love to see what you're doing!

Jerome hasn't handled everything with his usual deftness, obviously and forget for a moment that I like and trust the guy and have made my piece with what I have-- but what is useful to anyone who owns this: I trust the work. The work is sound. The thinking is first rate.

I appreciate that some of you and peeved, some are ****ed, and some are down right angry. And I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to do business with JF again. But please don't miss the opportunity to tackle the work that you've paid for... that would be foolish indeed.

Drinking the kool-aid and finding it delicious, I remain your pal,

Dave
Message: Posted by: Mauricio Jaramillo (Aug 30, 2011 12:13PM)
Interesting, I received the hard copy of PCI within a week of paying for it and Jerome has always sent me everything I've purchased from him very quickly. Funny thing is, I wish I had the PDF of PCI to read on my iPad. But anyhow, I'm very happy with everything Jerome has sent me, printed or electronic, always a treasure trove of strong and deep mentalism experiences to share with our spectators, friends and clients.

Jerome's a wonderful person and always very eager to share his knowledge and experience with us. I do understand why a couple of people are angry and I would probably be upset as well. This isn't typical of him, so I'm sure he'll be here very soon to rectify the situation. Give him a day or 2 and I know he'll take care of these problems, Jerome is one of the few people on here that you can trust.
[quote]
On 2011-08-30 11:38, Stefmagic wrote:
Jerome Finley WAS on this forum 4 days ago so, if he had time to posted here, he have time to resolve this problem!

[/quote]

Jerome Finley was also seen in sahara avenue in Las Vegas yesterday!
In the same time another personn saw him in vancouver!
Myself I saw him yesterday in Berlin, he weared a white shirt and brown pant, a nice blue scarf and a collar engraved "Where are you Scooby-Doo"
[quote]
Myself I saw him yesterday in Berlin, he weared a white shirt and brown pant, a nice blue scarf and a collar engraved "Where are you Scooby-Doo"
[/quote]

Right on topic very perceptive. May the blue bird
of happiness fly up your nose
Jerome is one of my heroes I have never had a problem with him.Maybe he has issues I know he will do the right thing as he has done in the past.I owe much to Jerome if it was not for him I would not be in mentalism and others to.
[quote]
On 2011-08-30 13:38, parmenion wrote:
[quote]
On 2011-08-30 11:38, Stefmagic wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]No time for sacarsism, please. Some said that Jerome had personal issues to justified the situation. But if you look at his profil, you'll see that he posted on the magic Café forum recently. So, He's not that busy...because he had time to surfed the Café and posted comments elsewhere. If he want to resolve the situation, he just have to take his precious time to recontact his angry buyers, give at leas a proof of life on his part, then trying to find a good solution.

Don't tell me the guy don't have the time to do so...because we have proof that he had the time to do so... but maybe not the will to
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=384441&forum=15&start=30
Last year,when I mention I did not recieve the book on another thread,I was attacked by some of Jerome's friend?
You guys can check the thread on the above to see how I was attacked at that time.
Now,it's clear that many people didn't recieve the book and Jerome said to us he did send the book with no proof.
Hey,I didn't pay 10 dollars for the book,I payed hundreds of US dollar which I have worked hard for a long time to earn.
Jerome have to send the book to those who paid for the book.
[quote]
On 2011-08-31 00:23, sychou wrote:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopic.php?topic=384441&forum=15&start=30
Last year,when I mention I did not recieve the book on another thread,I was attacked by some of Jerome's friend?
You guys can check the thread on the above to see how I was attacked at that time.
Now,it's clear that many people didn't recieve the book and Jerome said to us he did send the book with no proof.
Hey,I didn't pay 10 dollars for the book,I payed hundreds of US dollar which I have worked hard for a long time to earn.
Jerome have to send the book to those who paid for the book.
[/quote]

Some people can just get away with this stuff Sychou, several big names have been guilty of doing this and people are scared to challenge them because the are scared of missing out on something in the future. You are justified to be angry.. Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.
I hope you recieve what you paid for.

Andy
Any new news about this?
Keep Hope Alive!
I've been away for most of the last month. On the one occasion I looked in I was treated to Jerome making homophobic slurs! And now this! I must admit, having seen him lose his temper in the past on here I had come to suspect that there may well be another side to him. I hope its a side that is rapidly put back into check.

There is simply no excuse for this. You go to Lulu, or Blurb or any one of many print on demand services and you have the book at the doors of your purchasers in a matter of days. Getting a physical copy book is hardly rocket science and should be well within the grasp of a Sangoma healer.
Maybe Jerome is not feeling well just not like him.I never had a problem with Jeome always got my stuff.Be patient I know he will do the right thing.
Davit,

I, and others, contacted Jerome regarding this.

His account was hacked. It was taken down, at his request, for a while until things were resolved.

On at least some of the threads that "he" had written on he explained what happened and apologized for any discomfort.
I am also in the same situation as many here who are waiting for a book from Jerome, I am waiting for PCI. All I can say is that I hope Jerome lives up to the reputation and trust we have put in him, if he does not he will only ruin himself in the end.
Any items not received WILL be replaced or exceeded; you have my word and my promise, always.

I'll be contacting each individual from this thread at once, and we'll get you sorted out.

My apologies for any delay in response you guys; I've been travelling cross-country performing and have just returned home (exhausted).

My best,
:.jf.:
As expected, Jerome has lived up to his word and has fixed the issue with me personally. Although a minor hiccup, he has never failed to deliver excellent customer service by going above and beyond expectations.

Thanks again Jerome for the legendary service. :)
Thanks to you, Brandon, and again I'm sorry for any un-needed stress or inconvenience I may have caused you - missing orders are NEVER my intention, obviously.

Your trust and continued support is soooooooooooooo appreciated, truly.

I've sent PM's to those missing orders - if I happened to miss anyone else, please DO send me a PM or email and I'll get right back to you. :) :) :)

Before this thread becomes a blazing inferno again, let me just say that, as usual, I'll happily do anything and everything in my power to make people content and happy with their purchases and investments from me (orders not received included). I'll GLADLY boast and continue promoting my life's work and offerings as some of the most sincere, profound and extraordinary material ever to be published in all of mentalism & psychic entertainment as we know it.

Let me ALSO say that not EVERYONE in this thread will be dealt with in such a polite and efficient manner as Brandon and others have been. Specifically, people such as "sychou" (?) and Charlie Black will not be pleased with the outcome. If I've sent you more than 1 book (2-3?), you're not getting another one - end of story.

Good thoughts,
Jerome
[quote]
On 2011-09-09 15:39, TT2 wrote:
I'll GLADLY boast and continue promoting my life's work and offerings as some of the most sincere, profound and extraordinary material ever to be published in all of mentalism & psychic entertainment as we know it.

Good thoughts,
Jerome
[/quote]

I will second said boast (is it a boast if it's true?) 100%.

I bought a book from Jerome which didn't arrive but I got the ebook. No problem, I figure a mail glitch occurred and a trip to my favorite copy shop gave a perfectly decent hard copy to read.
I have no intention of selling this amazing amazing stuff, ever, so no worries there.
Also Jerome was incredibly helpful and understanding and I am far more than satisfied with how everything turned out.

-CK
Thank you, CK - I appreciate your kind words and support much more than I can say!

Problems occur and as a creator AND a full-time worker I'm certainly not exempt from all the delays, deadlines, computer crashes, shipping problems, hold-up's at customs, non-deliveries, repeat shipping abnormalities, travelling and bookings to deal with, etc.

Please also bear in mind that I *personally* ship hundreds and hundreds of books ALL OVER THE WORLD every year. The vast majority (99%?) receive their goods as planned and are happy beyond words with the incredible content and quality of my respective works and offerings.

I'm not perfect, and neither is the US postal service and system. I can only do what I can do - once orders have gone out I tend to forget about them.

Again, if there's a problem and I CAN FIX IT, I always will.

Glad that everything is working.
I ask Mr Jerome to send the book which I paid,then he accused me of being a thief. This is a very serious insult to my personality and I won't accept.
I ask him to show me the tracking or the proof that he had sent the book but he can't.
The below message is what he respond my demand fr sending me the book from the awesome sangoma healer Mr Jerome:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There are no more TV books, and I wouldn't ship another one to you if there was.
I believe you are a liar, a thief and a pirate - I'm not afraid to say it.
It's impossible for me to make everyone happy. I've been made sick even trying!
You had 2 books shipped to you. If you wanted insurance or FedEx shipping or tracking info you should have requested (and paid!) for it. I do not control the US postal service.
You've been given value for value received (you have the PDF, I won't give you a THIRD book to sell at a profit!), and I'm willing to send you another manuscript free of charge.
Complain if you wanna.
The way you ordered the book and stories you've given me are above and beyond absurd. If you had a REAL complaint, you should have taken it up with paypal. You want something for nothing -
you're a conman as far as I'm concerned"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am shocked by the fact that he accused me of pretend not to recieve the book and sell the book to make a profit.
I payed the book via my girlfriend's paypal account years ago. I never recieved the book in any of the adress,no matter my girlfriend's home or my home.
Every time I ask him to send the book he always accused me of paying via my girlfriend's paypal account which is not an excuse for not sending me the book.
This is not an excuse for not sending me the book.
As an example,I ask my friend to buy a booklet on riffle stacking(the aurther is Arnold Macdonald) via paypal for me and it arrived without problem.
Because I don't have a paypal account,so I ask my friend to pay for me via their paypal account then I give them the money.
I don't think this should be the excuse of not sending me the book. And it is not unethical since the there will only be one book,not PDF file. So obviously I can't share the only book with my friend.
Besides,he not only did not apologize for not sending the book,he even accused me of being a thief.
Totally unacceptable. I ask Mr Jerome to apologize in public about accusing me as a thief.
I'm sure if Jerome has an evidence that you are a "liar, a thief and a pirate" he will come forward and present it.

TO me this seems like terrible customer service. If you are sending weighty books (800 pages was it?); and charging god knows how many hundreds of dollars it is only sensible to spend a few extra dollars on tracking. This is especially important if you will suspect anyone who doesn't receive a package of being a liar and a thief. I can only imagine that Jerome has little experience sending packages to Italy which has a truly terrible postal services with no doubt the highest instances of non-delivery in the developed world. Tracking is essential.

Unfortunately your period for a refund via paypal has now elapsed. Had you raised a claim through them, PayPal would have refunded your friend since Jerome would be unable to provide tracking information which is a requirement if he wishes to defend a paypal claim. It is worth asking your girlfriend to contact her bank and request a chargeback. I'm not sure exactly what time limits (if any) apply in this regard. It's worth a shot at getting your money back. I know if I didn't get what I justly deserved I would make myself an utter nuisance until I did.

Jerome, you really should stop this 'partial delivery'. This is not at all the first time that you have under delivered. If you are going to accept money for products then you need to step up your game in fulfilling your end of the bargain. If we are to believe that "if there's a problem and [you] CAN FIX IT, [you] always will" then I can only assume that these things simply remain outside your abilities. Some tips...

Make sure you make time in your "full time worker" schedule to fulfill your legal business obligations. This might mean turning down a gig here or there to make sure you deliver what you promise on time, as described and in the format advertised. Computer problems are annoying, but a few simple backups can safeguard you against all by the most severe. When I have to write something long I tend to keep a copy on my computer, a usb drive and in my email account. One file per chapter is sensible. Shipping problems can be all but eliminated by using tracking! Yes it costs an extra $10. Big deal.

I know everyone should consider themselves lucky to be your customers because your work is so profound and all that jazz, but if you step up your game things will be better for your customers, your reputation, your bank balance and eventually the art in general. People remember these threads and these outbursts (even if they might not all be still view-able). This thread is definitely costing you sales.
[quote]
On 2009-05-27 22:36, TT2 wrote:

The cost for the entire ‘Thought Veil’ course and training manual is $595.00

For orders placed BEFORE June 15th, 2009 the special pre-order price is only $495.00! All pre-order specials will also receive the FREE ‘Thought Veil’ bonus with their manual (nearly 100 additional pages). That’s over 500 pages total!

‘Thought Veil’ will begin shipping WORLDWIDE on August 10th, 2009.

I ship via Priority Mail or International Express Mail unless otherwise requested. S&H is included in the introductory price.

[/quote] About International Express mail service : "EMS provides items tracking" *from EMS website

If you shipped via EMS as said in 2009, you have a tracking number. If you received payment via Paypal, you MUST have a tracking number.

Why don't you have a tracking number in the case of sychou ?
How can you shipped a 500$ book without tracking number and insurance ?

I can't understand that!
Yes, never send anything in italy, lol
Davit, are you sure italy has a postal service?
When I have to send a packet ti Italy I send it to a border country, safer.
[quote]
On 2011-09-10 22:54, sychou wrote:
I ask Mr Jerome to send the book which I paid,then he accused me of being a thief. This is a very serious insult to my personality and I won't accept.
I ask him to show me the tracking or the proof that he had sent the book but he can't.
The below message is what he respond my demand fr sending me the book from the awesome sangoma healer Mr Jerome:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There are no more TV books, and I wouldn't ship another one to you if there was.
I believe you are a liar, a thief and a pirate - I'm not afraid to say it.
It's impossible for me to make everyone happy. I've been made sick even trying!
You had 2 books shipped to you. If you wanted insurance or FedEx shipping or tracking info you should have requested (and paid!) for it. I do not control the US postal service.
You've been given value for value received (you have the PDF, I won't give you a THIRD book to sell at a profit!), and I'm willing to send you another manuscript free of charge.
Complain if you wanna.
The way you ordered the book and stories you've given me are above and beyond absurd. If you had a REAL complaint, you should have taken it up with paypal. You want something for nothing -
you're a conman as far as I'm concerned"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am shocked by the fact that he accused me of pretend not to recieve the book and sell the book to make a profit.
I payed the book via my girlfriend's paypal account years ago. I never recieved the book in any of the adress,no matter my girlfriend's home or my home.
Every time I ask him to send the book he always accused me of paying via my girlfriend's paypal account which is not an excuse for not sending me the book.
This is not an excuse for not sending me the book.
As an example,I ask my friend to buy a booklet on riffle stacking(the aurther is Arnold Macdonald) via paypal for me and it arrived without problem.
Because I don't have a paypal account,so I ask my friend to pay for me via their paypal account then I give them the money.
I don't think this should be the excuse of not sending me the book. And it is not unethical since the there will only be one book,not PDF file. So obviously I can't share the only book with my friend.
Besides,he not only did not apologize for not sending the book,he even accused me of being a thief.
Totally unacceptable. I ask Mr Jerome to apologize in public about accusing me as a thief.
[/quote]

Sychou, I think the chargeback suggestion from Davit is worthwhile pursuing.

I found out the hard way that "TT2" is protected on here by his defenders and so it will always be a losing battle trying to argue any sort of point that results in any form of criticism towards him.

I do believe you have been called what you state in your post due to a past incident I had with him (his defenders claimed it wasn't TT2 who was acting in that incident, but in fact a hacker, although I now know that to be untrue).

So I understand your desire for an apology. But in terms of the financial issue, I'd proceed with Davit's advice.
[quote]
On 2011-09-11 00:33, Stefmagic wrote:
[quote]

The cost for the entire ‘Thought Veil’ course and training manual is $595.00

For orders placed BEFORE June 15th, 2009 the special pre-order price is only $495.00! All pre-order specials will also receive the FREE ‘Thought Veil’ bonus with their manual (nearly 100 additional pages). That’s over 500 pages total!

‘Thought Veil’ will begin shipping WORLDWIDE on August 10th, 2009.

I ship via Priority Mail or International Express Mail unless otherwise requested. S&H is included in the introductory price.

[/quote] About International Express mail service : "EMS provides items tracking" *from EMS website

If you shipped via EMS as said in 2009, you have a tracking number. If you received payment via Paypal, you MUST have a tracking number.

Why don't you have a tracking number in the case of sychou ?
How can you shipped a 500$ book without tracking number and insurance ?

I can't understand that!
[/quote] Jerome, you sent a total of 2-3 "500$ book" to sychou without putting tracking number or insurance on the 2nd or 3rd book ? It doesn't make sense. It's your responsibility to put the extra money the second time to be sure that your buyer received the book without any problem.

[quote]
Each book will be coded to the specific, individual buyer to combat piracy, illegal sharing and to assist in protecting your investment. This coding and individual printing is expensive and time consuming (thus the August 10th release date).
[/quote]

As Thought Veil was limited to 50 books, have you extra expensive copy to send back quickly to buyers ? As you said that Each book will be coded to the specific, individual buyer... have you the time, money and energy to print another copy for sychou ? (as you stated that this coding and individual printing is expensive and time consuming)

I think that you have a lot of questions to answer here for your buyer. It's the easy way to said that someone is a thief, liar or pirate! Have you being a loyal seller in this history ? Have you done everything that have to be done to be sure your buyers get their expensive copy ?
I have decided to settle the whole matter amiably despite previous unpleasant moments and I'm glad that we have put the past behind. The least I could fo now is to assure future buyers that Jerome will help to settle things if anythings goes wrong. I think he is plagued with bad times now and do not wish to add on any further. I hope everything goes well for you!
Settled it, but didn't get what was originally promised right? Making the best of a bad situation.

An 800 page book costs $30 to print at lulu.com. Personalizing it takes a few minutes of editing a couple of words.
Message: Posted by: Francois Lagrange (Sep 11, 2011 12:16PM)
I'm glad I've read this thread...very informative.
I have attached the reciept ID of my girl friend's paypal account.
My girl friend's paypal account is:nonohouse1002@hotmail.com.
The paypal Reciept ID¡G2410-5253-3934-0396.
The payment was done at the time:2009/11/15 21:46:46 GMT+08:00
Jerome's paypal account:inyanga4@yahoo.com
Jerome's company information:Sangoma INC 801-706-3448
The money I paid:$495.00 USD
This is the proof that I paid him the money.
The attachement won't download. Does the file you uploaded contain special characters? You might need to rename it and try again.
Few days ago he contact me via Café's message box and said he can email me another PDF file of his new book?,but he won't send the thought veil book.
I refused,because I don't ask for something I didn't pay(his new book PDF),I only ask for what I paid(the thought veil book).
Then I got angry and accused me of being a thief,a liar.
After I post the fact that he accused me of being a thief in message box of magic Café,
he contacted me again using a different account in magic Café:MagicMan99
He ask me to contact him at another email(also a new email) because he don't want to cmmunicate using magic Café's message box.
Humm,intresting...
Why so many account?I've been in magic Café for almost ten years and I only use one account.
This is the reciept ID which paypal sent to my girlfriend's email.
I changed the chinese word in the file to english.
So now the healer needs healing.
Are we allowed more than one account on here now? Great stuff.

Andy
Mr. Finley,
Do you have any evidence proving that Sychou is a liar, a thief, and sold your
books to others? If no, how can you accuse him of cheating? If you
have no evidence, you should apologize.

Sychou has showed his evidence of payment. But you haven't proved that
you already sent the books. Shipping receipts, tracking numbers, or any
other evidence should be provided. Maybe you really send the books,
and there was something wrong with the shipping, but that is something
not been proven yet. Why don't you prove that?

Suppose you are a customer not receiving the book, and the seller can't
prove that he has sent it, how will you feel? What's more, the seller
even accuse you of cheating, without any evidence?
Dovelover, are you mentalist?
Just curiosty :)
[quote]he contacted me again using a different account in magic Café:MagicMan99 [/quote]

I'm quite sure that's not Jerome. I got the exact same anonymous message. I received that PM AFTER I had already worked things out with Jerome. Must be a hacker or spam artist.
What kind of place is this my God.Hackers spam artist there is no safe place no more.I dropped out here and back gave it a rest because people are insulting now I here this about hackers etc.My god is there no safe place to discuss are secrets and conversations.
Why a hacker need to sort things out for Jeromy?
I dunno.. ask Zero cool.
I also got a PM a while back from a MagicMan99 asking if I was Jerome(!)?

I am not sure but I would have to go with hacker mybe.

**** happens fellas.

Jerome is a smart guy and if he feels like his work is being ripped off he is gonna try and stop it.

Just like anyone else here would if they felt that way about THEIR work.

Maybe his reasons are just?

Either way, is it any of our business?

In my experience Jerome uses his itelligence guided by his experience and would NEVER accuse anyone without a bit of ground to stand on.

Sudoku... You got 2 shipped to you.

If I were your position (and I have been before) you may want to consider asking Jerome if would consider you printing your ONE copy of the book out for yourself and getting it binded, like suggested earlier.

If Jerome is ok with that...

Then, fankly you paid for a book of information. You got the (awesome) book of information.

You did NOT pay for a hard back book...

I can ship you one of those (it's a fiction novel) is afternoon... (sarcastic) But the cover is hard.

Its the knowledge you paid for.

Compromise is only as hard as we make it fellas.

Sometimes a happy medium is a good thing to come to...
Well said Mr. Dantes.
Wow...personal account information and a bunch of irrational behavior being dumped out here.

Knowing that all hard cover editions of TV have been delivered and everyone happy except sychou and in other cases Jerome has dealt with these mis-haps in private with most receivers happy with their outcome...it is a hard fact that Jerome does not send out HARD COPIES of anything anymore. He can in the future, but for now he does not deal with hard copies.

Sychou, my advise is to take the offer of an additional resource and ENJOY it.

MD made a great point of YOU DID get the book. I paid for PCII and got the pdf...big deal. I went to the printer and had it printed out to make notes on and LOVE it. If you can afford Jeromes stuff...you can afford to print out a copy to enjoy. It's time to move on with LIFE and deal with what resolution is offered to you. You will grow as a performer with what you will learn.

I have had many pm me about issues and I know that Jerome is personally dealing with each individual one-on-one. I see that many have the maturity to deal with each issue in private and are being satisfied. How you choose to respond and reveal your self says more of you than it does of Jerome.

Take the offering of resolution and lets move on.

Scott M
Did Jerome turn away and NOT handle the situation like a lot misunderstand as Jermay and Cassidy did years ago.

No.

Even in during tough times JF strives to keep his branding of customer service...

And he strived to encourage others to remember and keep their spirit up. (looks at Cassidy! Strutting around the Café in his pimp slippers and a cigar)

Jerome is handling each issue individually.

That is not hype or because I am a customer of his, that is just what is observable.

What I am suggesting is NOT rolling over...

I am suggesting, if you don't like the results your getting (you have been shipped 2 books and thy haven't gotten there) then slightly change your plan.

Explain and ask the writer (communicate) if he has an issue with stopping any shipments (obviously that is NOT working) and maybe see if he is alright with meeting in the middle and allowing you to print your copy out (ONCE)

That is reasonable and compromise.

Do you think Jerome wants you to HAVE to do that?

Absolutely not.

However in order for you to get what you paid for, sometimes we have to areange something.

What are you really trying to do?

Stay angry and unsatisfied?

Or have the knowledge and be happy?

To continue to beat the dead horse?

Or try something new and see if that works.

Happiness and satisfaction is attainable many ways is all I'm saying.

Sometimes we too caught up in the finger that we forget about the moon.

Stop limiting yourself.

G R O W

MD
Well said again Mr.Dantes.
And!

Shouldnt we be a little grateful anyway for guys like this to even consider offering these books to us.

Guys like Scyrer and them to even OFFER some of this knowledge in books.

How they learned was by going and doing and spending money and listening to people talk for hours and takin notes and remembering stories and trial and error.

They COULD just say all this money and you can by the plane ticket and food and lodging and YOU can come and take notes and ****.

The money we spent for the INFORMATION that was in TV was a finger nail clipping compared to the years and money J spent to compile the info in it.

Just laid out in ONE manuscript.

We should thank these people to write it down on a napkin.

To just... Talk about it over coffee with us is a big deal.

So to have the info to be able to readily and immediately recall and review is a BIG spoon feeding guys (reality is fine)

We just have to be aware and grateful for it.

Any if that isn't good enough.

Go get it printed.

Stop asking for another one to shipped and lost.

The definition of Insanity is doing the samething over and over again and expecting a different result...

Stop being silly and try a different route.
Well said again and again and again Mr.Dantes.People here are so fortunate to have this information fed to then from a silver spoon.Many were not as fortunate to have this knowledge way back.You should treasure Jerome's work and others here I see many do not and that is a real shame.

I treasure a napkin one very famous mentalist gave me with two sentences written on it.I will not share this here being it is very dear to me but has helped me so much.Time to grow up here children take up another hobby perhaps.Mr.Dantes I tip my hat to you sir.Jerome you are my hero keep up the great work.
(shrugs) All eye see is when we meet force with force we get no where.

Something has to give.

It's in our nature to be understanding and work together just as much as it is to do anything else.

" it's not about what happens to you in this life, it's how you choose to push through it. How you handle it. Remember that you have control over what cards are dealt and with wha hand it's with"

It is on US how we handle it.

If we come up against a situation or solution we don't like, meet it with a bit more understanding.

Instead of impatience and anger.

Like a crying child, I read once.

It WILL get you further.
Instead of sitting on an internet forum and complaining why don't you read the information that was given to you in the PDF and go to work? Within 2 months of having a PORTION of the PDF I booked a theater show. Within 4 months of that I was hired to perform every Friday and Saturday night in my areas biggest theaters. I don't have the hard bound book either, but it sure didn't stop me from actually putting the words within into practice. Get off your butt and go use the information that you have, or sit here and complain. The choice is yours, but don't expect any of us to feel sorry for you when you pick the complaining option. Having the hard bound book is not going to change anything. You are the one choosing not to put the information into actual use.

B
Bravo to you to Mr.Blake outstanding answer.The more I see what I see the more turned off I get.I left for a short period of time took a rest came back and still see the same.There is a few good guys here with knowledge that I respect.But my evaluation tells me there are many kids here more than adults sorry to say.

Anyway with those words said perhaps I need another rest.Or perhaps someone here can refer me to another forum that will have adults rather than children.Such a shame to see this here I think people like Jeome should seek other places that people will welcome them with open arms rather than abuse.
It seems here are quite a few people with multiple accounts...
Anyway...i have the hardcover of tv and am loving it...
...in my case Jerome always delivered the goods and I thank him for offering those gems!
[quote]
On 2011-09-12 14:39, MDantes wrote:
I also got a PM a while back from a MagicMan99 asking if I was Jerome(!)?

I am not sure but I would have to go with hacker mybe.
[/quote]

How far back are we talking? The account is only 2 days old. Or are you not being entirely honest?

[quote]In my experience Jerome uses his itelligence guided by his experience and would NEVER accuse anyone without a bit of ground to stand on. [/quote]
You should open your eyes a bit more. Jerome has a history of getting angry and defensive when paying customers raise complaints in public after being unable to resolve them privately. Do you not remember when TV customers were getting angry and he said:
[quote]
Please send me an email as well and I will get your 500 page book in the mail ASAP. The additional 1,000 pages I have prepared for buyers is something I CHOSE TO DO; it's NOT something that you paid for, nor is it something I am obligated to give you. I'll show you real fast where this gross sense of entitlement can get a person. I owe you a 500 page book and now that will be exactly what you are getting from me.
[/quote]

Only trouble was, those 500 pages did not reflect what was purchased. All the customers wanted was what was agreed, but he was unwilling to deliver it back then and months and months later is still unwilling to deliver it now. At the time I said:

"Since I'm not a TV customer, I don't know the ins and the outs of what was agreed, but my vague memory of having half read the TV threads over the months is that people puchased a hardbook with specific content and chapters + a some DVD to accompany material, there was bonus material sent by pdf, then the delay cropped up and as compensation the bonus material was expanded and was to be included in the hardcopy book in additiona to the originally advertised contents. I could well be wrong in this recollection, or not be privy other information.... I'm sure I'll be corrected.

What I will say is that I'd be really annoyed if I had pre-ordered, persisted with the order after the promise of 'improvements' but then had some of the material taken away after I complained nearly a year later about the continuing delay.
For what it's worth, I'm sure Jerome will come through with the goods in the end... To compare him with Jermay is a bit rich at best."

Note the confidence I then had in him. But perhaps I was wrong? The Jermay descriptor is looking more and more apt.

Compromise as you put it shouldn't be necessary. You pay for something - you expect it to be delivered in a timely fashion and as described. If you buy a hard back book it is unreasonable to expect people to be satisfied with a pdf. Personally I'm not keen on reselling mentalism... but - you can hardly do that with a PDF. Even if you do print it out or sent it to lulu yourself for binding.

Scott, CarlZen, Mdante - we hear waht you say, but I think most readers here can see through it. The arguments you are making have so many holes in them and some of you have a long history of being in Jerome's cheerleading squad. You all know that I'm keen on pulling authors up when their marketing and business activities fall below standard. I've been very fair to Jerome over the years but this whole course of events STINKS. Jerome should spend the $40 get a hardback book printed and shipped to those that are missing it. He can think of it as a $40 lesson in the merits of using tracked delivery.
I am not saying compromise is necessary but I am glad it is an option.

Which is all this is.

A view of a different option.

I am not cheerleading. I am not condoning this misunderstanding or saying it is okay. Just looking towards a brighter outcome than it all turning to ****.

For the record, I have not received a hard copy of the physical manuscript or videos for TV yet either and I paid for it.

And Jerome and I have talked about it and have an understanding.

Which is all I am suggesting with these posts.

Find a way to come to gripes.

And Eye have observed that you get more with sugar than you do with vinegar.
I can feel it...deep down in mah plums...
[quote]For the record, I have not received a hard copy of the physical manuscript or videos for TV yet either and I paid for it.

And Jerome and I have talked about it and have an understanding.

Which is all I am suggesting with these posts.

Find a way to come to gripes.[/quote]

Well I hope you are satisfied with whatever compromise you reached with Jerome. If a buyer can reach such a compromise then great. But if they can't, they must not be condemned for being unwilling to compromise. They had an agreement and that agreement was not kept to. The reasons someone has for not compromising and accepting something other than than the hard-copy book that they were promised is frankly no concern of ours. Just like the reasons Jerome might have for not accepting two chickens and a goat as payment for his books is no concern. Parties are free to make their own terms, but once these terms have been agreed upon they should be followed. Deviation needs the consent of both parties.

It seems you are suggesting only a compromise from Jerome's buyers. Since your (and the rest of the squad's) posts are all talking about how lucky these poor buyers are to have had the opportunity to get an insight into JFs brain. Its all an irrelevance.

[quote]And [I] have observed that you get more with sugar than you do with vinegar.[/quote]
You sure do. Which is exactly why Jerome should man up and deliver what was contracted for. Deliver what was promised and show a bit of sugar on top. I know that if I was waiting years for a hardcopy of a book I bought, I would still be really annoyed that it took so long to be delivered - even if it WAS eventually delivered. Maybe a pdf of the latest book should be offered as a little sugar to placate those that have had to wait this long for the hard copy.
Politely time to leave Jerome alone.You are all ungrateful if you want a hard cover go have someone bind it case closed.Again information is what counts if I was Jerome I would charge you guys 5000 a book and well deserved.Time for a short rest again getting upset stomach here.
^There we have it ladies and gentleman.
Jerome will deliver he is an honorable person he may have personal problems at the moment I have never had a problem with him.My thing was hard copy dispute information is what counts.As far as him delivering he will always does patience my friend.
I as a buyer am grateful for the material and feel like I am owed nothing.

Jerome has been more than generous with offerings to us is all I mean.

And if anyone feels otherwise may want to keep an open mind.

(jokes) It may help with the runs from the stress.

For the record, I am not apart of a "sqaud".

Just sharing my experience.

Eye in no way can speak for or represent Jerome nor do I have the answer the situation.

Just observing what eye see.

Jerome has done a lot more for us than what is being mentioned here.

Here ain't this big bad monster.
Do you know the difference between "I" and "eye"?

BTW if you want to rollover for Jerome then that's your business. Not everybody wants to rollover and take it.
(grins)

Understood.

Eye see that it is all in how you look at it.

Best o luck.

J will handle it how it needs to be handled.

Stay F L Y
Inshallah
Quote"If you want to rollover for Jerome then that's your business. Not everybody wants to rollover and take it."
Well said. It's Jerome's duty to make sure everyone get what they paid. He got hundreds of money from many buyers,
can't he take extra few dollars to make sure the book was sent the the buyer by mail tracking service?
Bedsides,why can he accuse buyer a thief without evidence?He need apologize. Not stay behind and letting his defender speak for him and covering his bad custome service.
I was not doing anything other than sharing thoughts on the matter.

Lest we forget.

It happens sometimes.
[quote]
On 2011-09-12 21:26, sychou wrote:
Quote"If you want to rollover for Jerome then that's your business. Not everybody wants to rollover and take it."
Well said. It's Jerome's duty to make sure everyone get what they paid. He got hundreds of money from many buyers,
can't he take extra few dollars to make sure the book was sent the the buyer by mail tracking service?
Bedsides,why can he accuse buyer a thief without evidence?He need apologize. Not stay behind and letting his defender speak for him and covering his bad custome service.
[/quote]

If you have the PDF and you did what Jerome told you to do you should have made thousands back. A very good ROI. Get off the computer get out of your chair and actually perform. Use the information! That is what you paid for so now go out and use it! I want the hard bound book too. I know at some point I will get it. Right now I am worried about actually performing and using the information that I have. I'll get the book when I get it. GO PERFORM!!!
Let me tell you why I need to get the book,firstly I paid for the book,not PDF.
Second,I hate reading those little words on the computer,not good for eyes.
Third,in my contry,I can not print the PDF out even I told the print shop that I bought the PDF,because it's against the law.
Why I don't perform?Because most of the time,I had to make a living through hard work for a long time everyday.
Magic is my life time hobby and greatest intrest,but not the way I make money.
Only when I have spare time can I study magic,especially mentalism. I enjoy learning magic and mentalism and creat my own effects,but seldom do I have time to perform.
Davit,
You're always good for a laugh. Nice to see you alive and kicking!

sychou,
You're not getting another book.

;)

Jerome,you still couldn't prove you really ship the book,and you should apologize for accusing me a thief.
If you have time to post here,you should have time to fix the problem.
You know me Jerome... I'm an equal opportunities critic shining the light of justice wherever the shadows may fall. Brighten up ;)
[quote]
On 2011-09-13 14:28, TT2 wrote:
Davit,
You're always good for a laugh. Nice to see you alive and kicking!

sychou,
You're not getting another book.

;)

[/quote]

Spiritual
Kevin Cook,seriously,what do you mean?
[quote]
On 2011-09-19 12:24, sychou wrote:
Kevin Cook,seriously,what do you mean?
[/quote]

I was being sarcastic. I do not support Mvanah Maloti.
Crap, selling stuff as well as buying is getting very stressful these days as the post office is tanking.

D
[quote]
On 2011-09-21 05:07, Decomposed wrote:
Crap, selling stuff as well as buying is getting very stressful these days as the post office is tanking.

D
[/quote]

True
Energetic Touches has no method.
Finley basically says over and over,
"Believe and it WILL happen (usually)."

He cites charlatans such as George Dillman as proof
that "no touch knockouts" and reiki pocus is real.
He even suggests his readers to google "George Dillman video"
as proof of this. I did just that, and I'm underwhelmed.

Sure, Dillman's students play along, but if any skeptics or
regular people are not receptive (i.e., it doesn't work)
Dillman says they must've had one toe pointing down and the other toe
pointing up...which shields the chi power. Or, Dillman adds,
it could be that their tongue was in the wrong position, so that's why it didn't work.

Those are actually some handy lines when you want to perform Energetic Touches.
I find that "gaffless, propless" mentalism, as Jerome advertises his work,
usually translates to, "an indirect, wordy, long-winded spectator selection process
before finally getting a spectator who says,
'Yeah...I think I might've felt a tingle or something maybe, that's neat.'"
Was reviving a 3 year old thread to rant about a user who is no longer welcomed on the Café necessary?
That wasn't ad hominem. He's commenting on the work for a specific effect.
If the comment was relevant, then yes, I'd say.

And there's no such thing as a Reiki Pokus, Reiki Poke or even a Stage event of 'Reiki Focus' (if that was what was meant).
I also find the comment irelevant, it's pointless to ressurect old threads just to !@#$% that you didn't like an effect.
Also (keeping the author out of equation right now) the effect actually works, with almost anyone I would say and the basis of the method is not based on just suggestion or "Believing it will work".
I didn't know Finley was no longer welcome here.
I've been gone from the Café for a few years.

This is not the first time I've been rebuked for resurrecting threads,
so I'm wondering whether the way I'm looking for threads
is different from the way most people look.
I tried to sort them by date, but apparently that function is not possible at the Café.

When I said Reiki Pocus,
I was just saying I don't believe in Reiki
(sounds like 'hocus pocus').
That said, I'm not 100% sure.

Michael, I'm glad that this effect is working for you.
After 76 pages written on ET (I read through the 9 phases, more than half,
then skimmed the rest having found no real method), I can't see how you can say
that the basis of the method is not based on suggestion or believing it will work.

All I remember (it's seriously a mammoth explanation of an effect),
is suggestion after suggestion, most of the suggestions hoping to achieve
a state of belief and expenctancy in the audience.

The 3rd method
(after the 1st, a great deal of suggestion and 2nd,
believing it "WILL" happen)
can't even be called a trick.
I'm guessing you're referring to this part of the method.
There's no clever method, it's essentially just, "Learn Reiki or some similar spiritual discipline, as that will help a great deal...then do this for real.
Tap into the "universal life energy" and shoot it at the spectator.
And add on top of it a lot of suggestions and outs for when it doesn't work.

If you ever bought a book on how to read minds (and I have),
and in the book it told you to stare at a spot on the wall
for 30 minutes a day (and I have),
and after much practice, you found you couldn't read minds.

Maybe what I'm suggesting is that...
I was going to say this sort of book
shouldn't be advertised on a website
where most members own sponge bunnies,
double-backers,
and a thumbtip.
That suggestion could probably be interpreted as a compliment.
Message: Posted by: MentalistCreationLab (Nov 4, 2014 03:55PM)
"After 76 pages written on ET (I read through the 9 phases, more than half, then skimmed the rest having found no real method), I can't see how you can say that the basis of the method is not based on suggestion or believing it will work."

So what your telling us is that you did not really read the effect your yelling about - you just read some of it then skimmed over the rest. In addition you have not tried it, if I am not mistaken the term for that is contempt prior to investigation.

I am not yelling at you In fact its just the opposite I am going to attempt to explain this type of mentalism. yes that's right folks Bill Montana may have just been down the rabbit hole doing research for far too long and he has come back mad as a hatter.

Simply put this style of an effect is classified as esoteric mentalism. I would like to add that esoteric mentalism is not for everyone. Myself I love this kind of stuff and most of you who know me know I really do love this type of work. So that bring me to the next point in this conversation. With most esoteric mentalism (but not all) the methodology is hidden within a chain of dialog where in the method in explained by building from one concept or conceptual ideology to the next and when all of the foundational concepts are brought together they form the method to work the effect or to bring about a result of these actions to produce an affect.

Now I will say Jerome at times get a bit windy in some of his works but he does not leave anything out in these terms either providing you have a basic understanding of this type of mentalism or understand what is is about. As where I have once or twice choose to skip the main coarse and get right to the cake. Sometimes this is go way to go and at other times the work could have used another 100 or so pages of background information to make the concept of the methodology perfectly clear. Now should you take the time to read the entirety of the effect and if you can put together the chain of dialog between the mind of the author and you as a reader you may have a new outlook upon this effect. Then again you may make a choice that esoteric mentalism is not to your liking but only choose this after you try the a couple of the effects from this strange and wondrous world of esoteric mentalism. Perhaps the most important thing about this style of mentalism is that it should only be performed in the correct context. When this style of work is done in the correct environment it is extremely strong. But if your working doing mentalism on the street or in a pub then this sort of mentalism may not be right for that environment.

The other thing about this type of mentalsim is sometimes (more often than naught) what the author was telling you will not sink in for a while then one day a situation will pop up and everything that the author said will magically become clear. This last statement does not only apply to the field of esoteric mentalism but most magic and mentalism as well. Ofttimes these concepts and ideas are just small fragments hidden within a sentence or are a one or two sentences long at most. All I can say sometimes is wow. This is why I love books on mentalism its not for the effect which I think is just the bonus materiel to convey that one simple and tiny conceptual idea that has more worth than the book itself.

I even give you an example of this but you will need to go back and read the book in its entirety. If you read Artful Mentalism again I will bet you that Bob has hidden at least one or more of these nuggets in each of the effects. I even give you a hint what to look for – Look for the simplest thing its that thing you thought you knew when you read it the first time but some how it never dawned on you how really practical that single idea is or was. Mainly because its so simple you may even give it no thought this time through either. This happens a lot but one day when the light bulb turns on in the darkness of our minds then we all exclaim “that's Genius”. Then we wonder why we did not pay attention earlier and begin to kick ourselves. Then it dawns on us that we as performers were just not ready to take the next step. How's that old saying go “when the student is ready the teacher will appear”.
How's that old saying go “when the student is ready the teacher will appear”.

Very true. But sometimes sayings like that are used to excuse poor teaching.

It is certainly true that incredible wisdom, insight and working knowledge is contained in the works of Bob Cassidy, it is not necessarily true of all writers and "creators".
Was it you that wrote The Bridge, or was it someone else?

Mindblowingly,
Charles

[quote]On Nov 4, 2014, MentalistCreationLab wrote:
"After 76 pages written on ET (I read through the 9 phases, more than half, then skimmed the rest having found no real method), I can't see how you can say that the basis of the method is not based on suggestion or believing it will work."

So what your telling us is that you did not really read the effect your yelling about - you just read some of it then skimmed over the rest. In addition you have not tried it, if I am not mistaken the term for that is contempt prior to investigation.

I am not yelling at you In fact its just the opposite I am going to attempt to explain this type of mentalism. yes that's right folks Bill Montana may have just been down the rabbit hole doing research for far too long and he has come back mad as a hatter.

Simply put this style of an effect is classified as esoteric mentalism. I would like to add that esoteric mentalism is not for everyone. Myself I love this kind of stuff and most of you who know me know I really do love this type of work. So that bring me to the next point in this conversation. With most esoteric mentalism (but not all) the methodology is hidden within a chain of dialog where in the method in explained by building from one concept or conceptual ideology to the next and when all of the foundational concepts are brought together they form the method to work the effect or to bring about a result of these actions to produce an affect.

Now I will say Jerome at times get a bit windy in some of his works but he does not leave anything out in these terms either providing you have a basic understanding of this type of mentalism or understand what is is about. As where I have once or twice choose to skip the main coarse and get right to the cake. Sometimes this is go way to go and at other times the work could have used another 100 or so pages of background information to make the concept of the methodology perfectly clear. Now should you take the time to read the entirety of the effect and if you can put together the chain of dialog between the mind of the author and you as a reader you may have a new outlook upon this effect. Then again you may make a choice that esoteric mentalism is not to your liking but only choose this after you try the a couple of the effects from this strange and wondrous world of esoteric mentalism. Perhaps the most important thing about this style of mentalism is that it should only be performed in the correct context. When this style of work is done in the correct environment it is extremely strong. But if your working doing mentalism on the street or in a pub then this sort of mentalism may not be right for that environment.

The other thing about this type of mentalsim is sometimes (more often than naught) what the author was telling you will not sink in for a while then one day a situation will pop up and everything that the author said will magically become clear. This last statement does not only apply to the field of esoteric mentalism but most magic and mentalism as well. Ofttimes these concepts and ideas are just small fragments hidden within a sentence or are a one or two sentences long at most. All I can say sometimes is wow. This is why I love books on mentalism its not for the effect which I think is just the bonus materiel to convey that one simple and tiny conceptual idea that has more worth than the book itself.

I even give you an example of this but you will need to go back and read the book in its entirety. If you read Artful Mentalism again I will bet you that Bob has hidden at least one or more of these nuggets in each of the effects. I even give you a hint what to look for – Look for the simplest thing its that thing you thought you knew when you read it the first time but some how it never dawned on you how really practical that single idea is or was. Mainly because its so simple you may even give it no thought this time through either. This happens a lot but one day when the light bulb turns on in the darkness of our minds then we all exclaim “that's Genius”. Then we wonder why we did not pay attention earlier and begin to kick ourselves. Then it dawns on us that we as performers were just not ready to take the next step. How's that old saying go “when the student is ready the teacher will appear”. [/quote]
Message: Posted by: MentalistCreationLab (Nov 4, 2014 04:55PM)
@ Charles yes I wroye the Bridge a work on Dream Crafting not to be confused with another work called Bridge by Aaron Alexander.
Energetic Touches combines suggestion with body magic, psychology, and natural physiological processes. This routine grew out of earlier work by Ormond McGill. To say it lies solely on suggestion only suggests that you aren't grasping or appreciating all of the nuances involved. Some phases are more suggestion based than others, but the basic effect is similar to Docc's ball and tube in how it progresses.
I'll give it another try (reading).
Maybe I'll try it in phases, starting with the first.
On my first reading (admittedly, I read only around 50 pages explaining this one effect),
I honestly saw just a stage hypnotism act.
I personally have no experience or liking for stage hypnotism.
I'm glad to know there's a name for this, "esoteric mentalism."
The first sentence reads:
"METHOD:
As bold as it is, SUGGESTION and a few other ploys are in full effect
here to achieve the outcome...Besides the heavy use of suggestion a few things
are working with you and in your favor"
So to Michael, I would say this is 'based on' suggestion
(and a few other ploys...which my eyes were probably too bloodshot to notice
after trying to keep track of the pages of hypnotic patter I'd need to memorize).

It seems to me as if you'd need months to get this thing down before presenting it.
I like Corinda and Cassidy. They're punchy and hit between the eyes,
and methods are clear and direct and simple.

Patter is crucial in magic and mentalism, but in this,
it seems to be nearly the entire method.

I will add that I have used a verbal ploy I learned from Thought Channel.
Combined with a similar verbal ploy (almost like cold-reading) from Patrick Redford's Pentagon,
I can correctly guess which hand a spectator holds a coin...twice in a row, just by the verbal ploy
(not sure whether it's called a verbal ploy).
Without getting into too much detail,
it's basically where you speak half a sentence which could be interpreted as a hit,
and end there depending on the spec's feedback... but when there's no feedback,
without missing a beat you continue finishing the sentence which reframes tho potential guess
into just part of the instructions/clarifying recap of what's happened.

I've seen D Brown used this verbal ploy in more than just Smoke.
Very hard to catch Brown do it when it "fails."...so much so that
most people (including magicians and mentalists) fail to notice it.

But I recognize that it's not fair judging this before performing it.
Wow Bill, you are too kind. Respect.
Brainbuster, you are entitled to your opinion and you are likely not the only one who holds that view. I held off purchasing Jerome's works because esoteric mentalism is not for me. Because of my worldview, if I read this book, I would probably be left feeling like you. For people like Bill Montana, this is gold. For you and me, it's not. And that's okay. You are allowed to say what you believe, and I'm sure your comments have been or will be of assistance to someone, somehow. But you generally won't change someone's opinion on the internet, so I think all posters here need to not turn the disagreement into a fight (it's been very respectable so far, but these thingscan turn in an instant!).

We need to each find the avenues of the art that match our interests and personal comfort zones, then pour our energy into being the best that we can be in that arena.
Yup, agree with CJ completely...you've paid money for something you won't use - we've all done that...i mean, personally - I research everything I am interested in, previous works, forums, ask around - that kinda thing before buying...

how long ago did you buy it, and where from BrainBuster? its definitely worth a proper and complete read through before discarding it...(well, in my opinion it is) - just for the experience of reading it properly and understanding the timings and scripting...it might spark an idea off in your head if nothing else...

but its certainly fair enough that you didn't enjoy it and its not for you...
[quote]On Nov 4, 2014, Brainbu$ter wrote:
I didn't know Finley was no longer welcome here. [/quote]
Neither did I; have I missed something?
Oh yes!
I have a feeling that this should be discussed in the Inner Thoughts section?

The effect certainly works with a certain type of people, whether it refers to the performer or the spectator. I was very impressed by the work upon my first read mainly because I've never seen anything like that before. There's always something you can get out of from anything you've read. I wish you the very best of luck on that Brainbuster.

Cheers,
Mike
The reason it takes so long to explain is that is not "believe it and it will happen." It could have been written shorter, but there are a lot of extra suggestions and ideas.

Obviously some people won't like the style of effect, or be interested in the subject matter, but without reading the whole effect, practicing and performing it it does seem unfair to dismiss it.

I performed ET (along withe HALO from PC II) twice last night and it went really well.
That being said, ...I'm totally into reiki-pocus and it works very well for me personally as well as with clients and in shows.
[quote]On Nov 5, 2014, Nicolino wrote:
Oh yes! [/quote]

Again!?
...I guess I missed some stuff, not having been around lately. :-)
So it goes.
Did he walk or was he pushed?
Swan dive with double reverse kip. Epic.
Just a reminder that Jerome is a human being, and might well be experience huge life problems...doesnt excuse any bad behaviour, but does gossiping do anyone any good?
Iain,

I agree. He, and we all, are just human. My smiley-face was more meant as an eye roll about how things often go on the Café, not as a dig at Jerome; hopefully it wasn't a perceived as such.
My only point was, energetic touches is really great (IMO).
You are correct. My response was flippant and unnecessary.
Tom, you showed a lot of class coming back and saying that.

Iain, as usual, I'm very glad you are a member here. Thank you for taking the time to point out what is most essential.
My sympathy for Jerome Finley ended at the point he started making public posts on a magic forum about my mother having a miscarriage. If he has problems in his life he should seek professional help and not abuse people online.
Yes, there is that. And you weren't the first.

It is Ego that is the bugaboo that brings most of us down. Too much Ego and we implode. Case in point.

But the Café handled it effectively, I thought. Its nice to know the rules apply to all.
I have noticed a significant decline in the quality of Jerome's products (including the way in which they are marketed) ever since he was no longer welcome here on the Café. As an example, the last email I received indicted that the "price was supposed to go up yesterday but I have been having computer issues and literally do not have a machine that can login and make the change." It's quite peculiar when you receive these messages with prices remaining "introductory" due to computer issues (this is not the first time that a lack of access to a computer has impacted the price).

Now, I know what some of you may be thinking. Why is Charles complaining when the price is lower than it otherwise would be??? Well, the thing is...the emails and communications from Jerome have become somewhat "gimmicky", and by that, I mean...I get the impression is he trying to sell, sell, sell FIRST and foremost...especially since he is now no longer allowed to promote his work on the Café. Even on the calls, there is reference to other work and Jerome himself has recommended to check out his other works, not once, not twice, not even three times, but way more on some calls. It does dilute the quality of the call when it becomes less about the content and more about the SALES. It's a turn-off.

Just some thoughts---maybe you agree, maybe you disagree---I'm not posting to change anybody's mind, but just wanted to share my experience.

Mindblowingly,
Charles
Charles-

What's with the phony "VIP" designation below your avatar?
It's an illusion, Bob :-) More seriously, VIP is located in axions and terminals in the superficial dorsal horn, particularly in lamina 1.

Mindblowingly,
Charles

[quote]On Nov 14, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Charles-

What's with the phony "VIP" designation below your avatar? [/quote]
The thing is, some of us actually earned that designation.
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Nov 14, 2014 04:42PM)
[quote]On Nov 14, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Charles-

What's with the phony "VIP" designation below your avatar? [/quote]

It's an acronym for " very irritating p#%#! "
Only kidding, Charlie! ;)
There is something about our friend Charles that doesn't quite feel right.

Call it psychic intuition.
Message: Posted by: innercirclewannabe (Nov 14, 2014 04:56PM)
[quote]On Nov 8, 2014, Martin Pulman wrote:
My sympathy for Jerome Finley ended at the point he started making public posts on a magic forum about my mother having a miscarriage. If he has problems in his life he should seek professional help and not abuse people online. [/quote]

What a horrible thing to post about anyone's mother.
Nasty.
Charles ~

The references to not having a computer that will allow changing the price refer to me. That was made clear in the emails but you choose to not to point that out. It is also true. The shopping cart I use requires "Flash" to login and make changes. If you are unable to use "Flash" then you are out of luck. My main machine has been in the shop till yesterday and I had no way to change the price.

As to referring to other works during a call. Jerome may take 5 minutes out of a three hour call to refer to other works. The majority of people on the calls have his other works so he is just cross referencing for them.

This bigger question is what is your continual issue with Jerome that you feel you have to keep bringing things up? You will notice that the most recent Workshop has only been announced via the email that people have chosen to receive. It has not been mentioned on the Café until you brought it up! So chill out a bit. If you don't like what is going on just ignore it. But the frequent jibes by you and others are getting old.

And if you detect a "decline in quality" then go elsewhere. But to keep poking at him, his products, and the marketing is just bad form.

Thanks for your interest.

And to those who are interested we are having another Workshop tomorrow, Saturday. For more information look here:

http://deepersecrets.com/the-art-of-giving-readings-anytime-and-anywhere-workshop/

Thanks for bringing it up "genius".
"Magicians helping magicians."

Just wondering if that also means, by extension, "Mentalists helping mentalists"?

Enough of Page 6 and Entertainment Tonight. Off to more productive pursuits. Having just brushed up on my integral calculus, I'm about to compute the area of Kim Kardashian's derriere and, from there, determine how much oil was sacrificed to get it to glisten.

Can you say "Heat two small countries"?
[quote]On Nov 14, 2014, Martin Pulman wrote:
There is something about our friend Charles that doesn't quite feel right.

Call it psychic intuition. [/quote]

I agree with martin all his posts seem somewhat out of place for a lack of a better word.
I am sorry you all feel that way. I will change the vip designation, and I hope my future posts are accepted as part of the magic Café discussions. I have much respect for you all.

Mindblowingly,
Charles