(Close Window)
Topic: Ballycast #36 - Toni Gangi, author of "Carny Sideshows, Weird Wonders of the Midway"
SSSSSSHHHH! Don't tell Tony!

I have some hot photos on the webpage for [url=http://ballycast.com/?p=57]THIS EPISODE[/url] - they show what happens when a talented new author goes to Sideshow School and gets a little too eager to pound nails up his nose. NOT a pretty picture, and Tony would rather I didn't let these two photos get out but ... ah, to heck with him.

What else is there? In the interview, Tony breaks from "pop soft-news" gosh-wow coverage and tells about the dedicated performers of today's sideshow, the behind-the-scenes secrets of performing successfully in today's market, and the guts it takes to stick your hand in an animal trap.

Also, old Jews telling jokes at oldjewstellingjokes.com, how to make fresh pitas/naans for your kebabs in a flash, when you can expect to get your robot butler and flying car and personal jetpack, and ... and...

THREE much-requested Brill plans: Hi-Striker, Girl in Fishbowl, and Old Magician's Notebook.

HEY! YOU KIDS! Get the heck out from under that sidewall, you want to see the Frog Boy you pay like everybody else!
Fantastic episode Ross! Really enjoyed lsitening to it on my way to work. What with recent events at home I didn't want to listen to the radio - bally cast was a good choice!